- An exceptionally focused and reliable Front - End developer with an outstanding work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise in React JS framework to develop SPA and Redux JS for state management of complex applications.
- Valuable experience in developing and preparing test cases using frameworks like JUnit, Selenium, Jasmine
- Strong experience with responsive and adaptable web design principles using Bootstrap and several CSS features like Flexbox, Media query and Grid system.
- Excellent knowledge of databases required for application development using Relational Database like MySQL, and NoSQL database such as MongoDB
- Experience in developing single-page applications (SPAs) using Angular framework
- Expertise in version control tools like Git to manage and control software development.
- Worked in various Integrated development environments like Sublime Text, Visual Studio Code, Atom.
- Experience in software development methodologies like Agile and Waterfall.
- Maintaining high coding standards, practices and exercising quality control on all aspects of software development
Libraries/Frameworks: React, Redux, Angular, jQuery, Bootstrap
Programming: C++, Java
Build Tools: NPM, Webpack, Maven
Testing: Jasmine, Selenium, Junit
Methodologies: Waterfall, AGILE
IDE: Visual Studio Code, Atom, Sublime Text
Confidential, Santa Clarita, CA
- Collaborated with designers to create paper prototypes and Wireframes for the design of the web application.
- Worked on Redux with React to handle large chunks of data for better performance of application
- Implemented mapStateToProps and mapDispatchToProps for the interaction between Redux and React
- Implemented navigation with React Router and state management with Redux.
- Used Axios for fetching API data in React JS with redux-thunk as middleware.
- Designed Responsive Web Pages with Bootstrap 4 and maintained CSS styling with SASS
- Used NPM package manager for configuration and putting modules in place.
- Managed source code versioning with help of Git.
- Worked in the Agile/Scrum development environment with frequently changing requirements and actively participated in scrum.
Confidential, burbank, CA
- Design and develop creative intuitive user interfaces that address business and end-user needs, while considering the technical, physical and temporal constraints of the users.
- Developed Single Page Application and navigation using React.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using Axios
- Worked with SASS as a CSS preprocessor and applied styling with Bootstrap 4.
- Created components that will get dynamic data from the web services and that will update the view with new Json data.
Confidential, phoenix, az
- Used AngularJS as the development framework for building and maintaining a single-page application
- Implemented AngularJS controllers to maintain individual view data, AngularJS service calls using Angular factory
- Experience in designing and developing re-usable components and base classes and implemented AJAX to speed up web application
- Followed agile software development and scrum status meetings.
- Integrated with the back-end code (Oracle) and AJAX to fetch the data to backend.
- Wrote an ERP model which tracks employee leaves and calculates expected salary to be paid based on criterion provided.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using JQUERY/AJAX.
- Fixed the defect and tracked them using Quality Center to completion by communicating and co-coordinating with the QA and business people.