Certified Salesforce Administrator / Developer and result - driven professional with 8+ years of experience capable of working autonomously and as a part of any diverse project
- Over 8+ years of professional experience in Software Development with strong technical skills including 7 years of extensive experience in Confidential platform both as a developer and an administrator and 1+ years of experience in Java J2EE Application Development.
- Expertise in Salesforce Lightning Components and Lightning Pages and Lightning Design Systems.
- Assisted in Migrating to the Lightning Experience.
- Actively participated in multiple phases of SDLC- Feasibility, Implementation, Production and Development, Delivery of projects in SFDC.
- Experienced in implementing Cloud based solutions using Salesforce platform both as an administrator and developer.
- Designed and developed various Custom Objects, Custom Apps, Custom Fields, Validations, Role Based page layouts, Custom Tabs, Custom Reports as per the requirements.
- Developed Reports and Dashboards using components and different report types.
- Good knowledge of SAAS, PAAS and IAAS cloud computing services.
- Involved in Data Mapping and Migration of data from legacy systems to Confidential .
- Proficient in dealing with the functionalities related to the Service Cloud and Sales Cloud.
- Experience with Salesforce customization, Security Access, Creating Profiles, Roles, Sharing rules, Users, Page layouts and email services.
- Good experience in setting up relationships in view of business use cases using Salesforce relationships Master-Detail, Lookup and Many-to-Many (Junction Object) between objects.
- Developed RBM/CRM/ERP applications using Apex and Visualforce, UNIX, C, C++.
- Expertise in querying Salesforce database using SOQL & SOSL queries with Confidential explorer.
- Executed SOQL queries in workbench and data loader to verify Product/Pricing staging data in SFDC/CPQ.
- Experience in Version Control tools like GIT and GIT BUCKET for Source Code version management.
- Experienced in SFDC development using Apex Classes, Batch Class, Schedule Class, Triggers, Test Methods, Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Components & Controllers Confidential IDE, SOQL, WSDL, REST and SOAP.
- Created various SFDC Administrative roles.
- Integrated Confidential applications with external systems using Web Services and Apex Web Services classes and XSL. Used REST full web services.
- Experience on working with Confidential Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Marketing Cloud.
- Integration of Confidential with Siebel, Java, using Web Services API, Metadata API, SOAP & REST.
- Experienced in working on Eclipse IDE with Confidential plug-in, command line interface.
- Handful experience in Sandbox Management (Like Refreshing Sandbox, Creating New Sandbox, Migrating code from one sandbox to the other).
- Expertise in advanced Apex programming concepts including common Design patterns, Governor limit management techniques, Bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, and asynchronous operations.
- Migrated larger volumes of external data on to Confidential using Jitterbit and apex Data Loader as part of data management functions.
- Experienced in creating and execute Unit and Integration tests.
- Great exposure to key areas of Enterprise architecture, including Integration technologies, single sign on, and master data management.
- Good understanding of key Salesforce architectural concepts (e.g. API and governor limits, security models and techniques) and how they influence design.
- Experience in designing Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, and Partner Communities.
- Worked on SQL queries, Experience in writing SQL and PL/SQL programming.
CRM tools: Confidential
Confidential Development: Apex language, Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Controllers & Extensions, Apex REST & SOAP web services, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce (Pages, Components & Controllers)
Confidential Administration: Reports & Dashboards, Validation rules, users, roles, profiles, deployment (change sets), workflow rules, approval process, sandbox refreshments, apex data loader, import wizard, packages, custom apps, custom labels, sharing settings, communication templates
Tools: /Utilities: Eclipse, Confidential Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Confidential Explorer, Confidential Data Loader, Confidential Excel Connector, Confidential Platform (Sandbox, and Production)
Databases: Confidential DB, Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/ 2008
Operating Systems windows 2000 / 2003 / 2008/ 2012, windows XP, windows vista, Linux: Methodologies agile - SCRUM, waterfall
Tracking Tool: JIRA
App/Web Servers: Apache, Tomcat, OAuth
Confidential, Salt Lake, UT
Sr. Salesforce / Lightning Developer
- Performed the roles of Confidential Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Developed Visualforce Pages, created Reports, Dashboards and Apex Classes.
- Provided technical walk-throughs to various stake holders (QA Team, UAT Team, etc.)
- Built custom user interfaces using Lightning components.
- Developed, Tested and Deployed Custom fields/objects, Forms, Workflows, Interfaces, Records, and user roles to meet business requirements.
- Worked on translating several Visual Force pages to lightning framework.
- Created and deployed Service Cloud console to manage the support process.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers, Controller Extensions, and Web Services API and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Migrated data from external sources and performed insert, delete, upset, and export operations on millions of records.
- Performed Asynchronous Callouts using the Future Annotation and executed the future methods from a Trigger.
- Worked efficiently with standard Confidential objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases and Opportunities.
- Implemented change control from development sandboxes to production and across the development lifecycle.
- Experience in creating Lightning Components and used Salesforce Lightning Design System ( SLDS ) to convert existing Visualforce pages to lightning components.
- Worked with SOQL & SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data from Confidential platform database.
- Building Beautiful User Interface from mock- ups using Angular- bootstrap Framework .
- Involved working in the integration’s components by consuming Restful APIs .
- Involved in creating a user interface in Lightning using Aura components , for a user to enter details and submit in to Salesforce.
- Hands on experience in Sales Cloud and Service Cloud functionalities.
- Generated Apex Classes using WSDL and wrote business logic layer for integration with external web services to the system for functional needs.
- Hands-on experience on Salesforce Lightning Inspector to debug the lightning components during the development process.
- Turned ETL jobs/procedures/scripts, SQL queries, PL/SQL procedures to improve the system performance.
- Sound knowledge pf ETL operations data import/export operations using various SFDC supported tools including Jitterbit, dataloder .io etc
- Developed Lightning components and used Lightning App builder to use those components in Lightning pages.
- Created Apex methods for the lightning controller and helper methods to perform DML operations on the case records.
- Worked extensively on SOAP and REST API web service calls.
- Key role in gradual transition of company's application from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience.
- Data migration from SQL Server to Salesforce using Jitter bit tool.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Deployments, Bit Bucket, Apttus, Lightning components, Apex, Visual Force, Data Loader, Jitterbit, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Data Loader, SF Explorer and Eclipse IDE Plug-in, AppExchange apps, SOAP and REST API.
Confidential, Morrisville, Nc
Salesforce Administrator / Developer
- Developed complex mappings and mapplets in Informatica to load the data using different transformations.
- Implemented Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case entry for entering customer’s cases in cases tab.
- Experience in Aura Framework, Lightning Components and Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS).
- Created the configuration workbook and development checklist and updated the same based on subsequent releases based on the organizational needs.
- Performed new release evaluations with Business Owner and manages new functionally rollouts.
- Worked with Data Loader for loading the attachments into Confidential, related to objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, and Activities.
- Developed Workflow Rules, Time-Dependent Workflow Actions, Email Alerts and Field Updates.
- Developed Analytics Cloud data using SAQL via Wave analytics to build own app to access and analyze analytic cloud data.
- Worked on the Service Cloud especially on Email to Case, Case Management, Knowledge Articles, Queues, Escalation rules, Case teams, Service Console, Lightning Service console etc.,
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment and used Confidential Component Deployment Wizard for migrating data between Confidential IDE and Sandbox environment.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationship, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Developed lightning experience using custom and standard lightning components, Styling using CSS.
- Used SOQL and SOSL queries with APEX.
- Lightning experience migration included Building and Customization of lite App and rollout.
- Designed and developed Renewal Pricing, Ordering, Promotional discounts by using Apttus advanced pricing methodologies.
- Worked on Sales Cloud Global Deployment.
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of their sales terms.
- Used GIT extensively to rebase and merge branches to the Master.
- Coordinated work assignments with Developers and Administrators throughout the product development life cycle.
- Integration of Sales Cloud with external information systems using SOAP API web services.
- Automated sharing rules whenever there is a new change in Sales teams instead of using an Apex trigger.
- Created custom links using HTML S-control. Used HTML to maintain uniformity in Web pages.
- Created Profiles and Permission sets to give those Security controls and shared settings.
- Worked with External objects in Salesforce which is another feature introduced with lightning component.
Environment: Confidential, Customer Portal, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Git, Apex Language, Visual Force, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Workflow Approvals, CSS Style sheets, Custom Objects, HTML, WSDL, Security Controls, Page Layouts, Sandbox data loading, Apex Data Loader Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Dashboards, Sandbox.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in Confidential setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Developed and Customized User interface in Confidential using Visualforce, Apex controllers and Confidential IDE .
- Designed and developed Visualforce pages and controllers for distribution enhancement.
- Built apex classes implementing SOQL statements within Eclipse to manage interaction with the database.
- Involved in migrating data from Oracle to Confidential .
- Developed web services using Confidential Webservices API to provide data for third party clients.
- Implemented Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case entry for entering customer’s cases in cases tab.
- Created Visualforce email templates and also automated Email Process to send installation instructions to new and existing customers.
- Responsible for connecting the Sales and Service clouds with marketing cloud using Marketing cloud connect and for testing the connecting use cases to see the connection is built right between the Sales, Service and marketing clouds.
- Used CSS in HTML code to better manage look and feel of web pages.
- Experience with Integrated Development Environments such as Eclipse .
- Strong knowledge & experience working in teams implementing Agile Methodologies .
- Created summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts and Dashboards to assist the business team.
- Worked intensely on custom objects, triggers and workflows .
- Designed and build custom applications using Confidential and Visualforce.com.
- Used Apex Explorer for viewing Confidential data.
- Developed Test classes for maximum code coverage and unit tests along with test scripts for UAT.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Used Confidential web service API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into Confidential, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Designed various HTML Email templates for Auto-Response to customers.
- Created Custom dashboards displaying real time metrics including forecast, revenue etc.
- Managed tasks like unlocking/resetting passwords, modifying data and created ad hoc reports.
- Implemented field level security, Profile and audit trial setup.
- Written customization code using Apex Classes, Visualforce pages, used Visualforce components like Page Block, Command Buttons, Output Panel, Action Region, Action Support, Action Function.
- Used sandbox mode for testing and migrated the code to the production instance in interactions.
- Experienced in Unit Testing for the customizations and developments done during the project.
Environment: Salesforce, Apex Language, Visualforce Pages, Triggers, Test Classes, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, Sales, Marketing Cloud, Custom Objects, Tabs, Data loader, Workflows, Approval process, Reports, Dashboards, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, CSS, jQuery, Windows.
Associate Software Engineer
- Developed application code using Core Java and J2EE (Servlets, JSPs) in Eclipse tool.
- Developed GUI related changes using JSP, HTML and client validations using Java script.
- Developed application based on SDLC (software development lifecycle).
- Created several complex stored procedures and triggers using SQL Server 2005 to retrieve data.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements collection, Design and Analysis of the customer specifications, Development and Customization of the application.
- Developed front-end controller in Servlet to handle the database access (MVC pattern).
- Developed JSP pages and client-side validation by java script tags.
- Developed Session and Entity Beans to implement business functionality.
- Used Eclipse as an IDE and Apache Tomcat as an Application Server.
- Interacting with client for requirement gathering, analysis and modularization of the requirement.
- Used Apache web server for deployment.
- Performed Integration Testing by adding all modules together for the web-based application.
Environment: Java 1.5 SDK, java Script, JSP 2.0, AJAX, XML, JSTL, JNDI, EJB 2.0, UML, Web sphere, Struts, CSS, Eclipse, Hibernate.