- Around 4 years of experience in Application Development in Web and Backend Applications.
- Oracle certified Associate, Java SE 8 Programmer. Click here to view the certificate.
- Working experience developing applications using Java8 and jUnit.
- Hands on UI Developer worked on SPA with Responsive design using Angular and ReactJs frameworks and their Component based architecture.
- Used libraries like NgRx for reactive state management. Experienced in Promise and Observable usage for asynchronous processing.
- Experience in making Responsive Web Pages using Media Queries, Twitter Bootstrap and leverage the befits of CSS pre - processors SAAS and LESS.
- Worked on Material Design based UI implementations. Utilized Angular-Material integrations for visual components.
- Used Webpack for automating UI code bundle and usage of middleware for hot deployments and production builds.
- Experience in designing and developing RESTful webservices using microservices architecture and deployed on NodeJs.
- Experience in handling performance issues, clustering, performance monitoring and memory configurations of Node.js applications.
- Developed UI specs for Unit and E2E testing with using Karma, Jasmine and Cucumber.
- Experienced in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) using Jenkins.
- Good understanding on NoSQL database MongoDB. Worked on complex Mongo queries using Projections and Aggregations. Worked in indexing and clustering.
- Experienced SDLC models and Agile/Scrum model.
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular 2/5, Angular CLI, Webpack, React, JSLint.
Testing: Jasmine, Sinon, Cucumber, Selenium, Mocha, Chai, jUnit
Server Technologies: NodeJs, ExpressJs, LoopBack, Spring, JDBC, Mongoose, SQL REST WebServices, MicroServices architecture
Databases: My SQL, Oracle, MongoDB.
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN, Source tree.
IDE and Tools: Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, Android Studio, Jenkins, Robo 3T, Postman.
Cloud Platforms: AWS Cloud S3, EC2, SQS, SNS, Load balancer, Lambda.
Fullstack Web Developer
- Worked with the cross functional teams in gathering requirements, define user flows, end user experience.
- Developed user flows on webapp using HTML5, CSS3/SCSS, and Angular 6 framework.
- Developed views using Angular modules, components, services and routes.
- Created Custom services and pipes in Angular for focusing on input control etc.
- Implemented form validations using ngForms and created the Custom Validators for validating date types and custom input components.
- Developed high-quality code to support multiple browsers while still meeting high performance requirements. Implemented performance improvements strategies like minification, on-demand module loading, compression, caching, prefetching for UI layer.
- Developed the application using React, Node, Express, GraphQL, Mongoose and MongoDB.
- Create backend Services and leveraged Schema objects from Mongoose library to build object models. Implemented CRUD operations with security enabled for REST clients and GraphQL clients.
- Developer about 15 different Data Modals and used Mongoose JS and integrated MongoDB. Leveraged auto increment, Object reference capability to manage various data models.
- Utilized 3rd party libraries like Lodash to work with arrays, numbers, objects, strings, etc.
- Worked with middleware like Express Validator, Body Parser, and Cookie Parser.
- Worked on GraphQL and implemented GraphQL query language for APIs so that clients can make selective data element querying.
- Implemented Authentication using Passport.Js.
- Worked with DevOps to automate application deploying using Jenkins for Automatic Deployment and testing. Deployed Node and MongodDB on AWS EC2 instances.
- Validated application on multiple devices using Browserstack.com.
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Developed application using Angular 4 as main framework and leveraged many supporting libraries for rich UI.
- Active participation throughout the entire software development lifecycle from project inception to code development of various modules.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 4
- Worked with Express.js to interact with the Node.js server and for routing.
- Developed UI Templates using string interpolation, one way/two-way data binding using Angular.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Extensively used Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries for Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Developed SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
- Worked on data access layer using MongoDB and Mongoose.js.
- Managing tickets through JIRA and use Source tree with GIT for version control.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of application.
- Implemented persistence layer using JPA and writing SQL queries based on JPA criteria API.
- Extensively used data manipulation language and data query language to access, manage, and query data.
- Created AngularJS Routing to connect different controller to the view which allows the single-page application.
- Implemented AngularJS Services to bind the data and provide access to the data on the server.
- Actively involved in performance tuning of Java Spring Integration layer and production issues.
- Used SoapUI for functional testing and inspection and invocation of Spring-based Web Services
- Used web services architecture with Spring Integration based service through REST.
- Deployed applications on Web Logic Application Server.
- Configured ATG nucleus components for connection pooling and data source. Implemented the Hibernate framework (ORM) to interact with database.
- Implemented spring security for application transaction management.
- Developed Web Services to integrate with the External System.
- Extensively worked with XML using DOM and SAX parsers for transferring the data between different components.
- Involved in developing EJB's Message Driven Bean (MDB) for asynchronous messaging.
- Developed the Junit test cases.
- Used JIRA 5.2 for the issue tracking and bug reporting.
- Used Log4j and commons-logging frameworks for logging the application flow.
- Conducted version control, software maintenance and backup using Maven and GIT.
- Worked in multiple environments including SIT, UAT and Production Environment.