- Having 5+ years of professional experience in developing UI for web applications as a Front - end UI developer
- Experience in developing React Components using React Js.
- Extensive experience in SQL, PL/SQL programming, stored procedures, triggers and Query optimization with Oracle 8.x/9i/10g, MS-SQL Server 2008/2005and MySQL databases. Managed data using SQL Server, DB2, and Confidential Redshift databases.
- Areas of expertise include developing single page applications (SPA) using AngularJS, Angular2/4, ReactJS and NodeJS. Worked with architecture teams to implement upgrade of AngularJS to Angular2/4.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Node JS for providing back- end support for the application.
- Expertise in building cross browser compatibility applications using HTML5,CSS3&SASS/LESS
- Expert in web page layout creation using CSS media queries and Bootstrap for responsive design
- Experience in using AngularJS along with JSON to parse response data for user interface pages
- Experience in DOM (Document Object Model) and DOM functions to use in interacting with objects in HTML, XHTML and XML documents.
- Good Experience working with High Traffic Websites.
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS3 and with the help of tags as per W3C standards
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs for server-side functionality
- Hands-on experience in SQL server, stored procedures, and triggers with some database like MongoDB, Oracle
- Extensive Experience in Testing, Debugging and troubleshooting the existing code using Firebug and chrome inspector Tools.
- Worked on IDE's like Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Visual Studio to build webpages
- Experienced in using package managers and automation tools like Bower, Grunt and NPM.
- Extensively worked with Version Control Systems like Perforce, GIT, TFS and SVN
- Experienced to work in Agile Environment and worked with the Project Management tool like JIRA.
Languages: Java (1.4/1.5/1.6), C, SQL.
J2EE Components: Servlets 2.5, JDBC 3.0, JNDI, JSTL.
Web Frameworks: Struts 2.0, Spring 2.0,spring3.0, JSF, JNDI, JSTL.
ORM/Data Mappers: Hibernate 3.0.
Server Technologies: JSP, Tags, JSP, Custom Tags.
Middleware technologies: EJB 3.0, Plain Old Java Object (POJO).
Client Technologies: HTML, HTML5, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, Angular JS, JSTL Tag Libraries.
Web Services Technology: SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, XML, SOA, JMS, Hibernate.
Server Scripting: JSF Tags, Custom Tags, JSP Action Tags, Struts Tags, Spring Tags.
Application Servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, JBOSS.
Database Servers: Oracle 8i/10G, MS SQL Server 2005, MySQL. AWS Dynamo DB, S3
AJAX Frameworks: JQuery, AJAX.
Design Patterns: Singleton, MVC, Factory, Value Object, Session Façade, Business Delegate.
Platforms: Windows XP, Vista, Red Hat Linux 4/5, UBUNTU.
Versioning tools: Rational Clear Case, C,SVN.
IDE’s: Webstorm8.0, Eclipse 3.x, IBM RAD,STS.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Mobile Development designed iPhone application layout using Integration Designer, Adobe Photoshop.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Used Web services (SOAP and RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.JS.
- Responsible to create Prototype using HTML5/CSS3, bootstrap.
- Extensively used React JS to Design React web app to format and validate JSON.
- Implemented ES6/ES2015 React component which will be used on both the server and client so that the server will turn our JSX into HTML, and the client will take that HTML attach event handlers to it.
- Using Twitter Bootstrap with the UI Component and Layout Library to become a responsive application.
- Redesigned application using Spring, jQuery which resulted in 30% decrease in response time, and 25% less code.
- Developed responsive designs using HTML5 and CSS3 for hand held devices.
- Involved in implementation of iPhone and Android apps using XCode, Integration Designer and Eclipse.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Worked closely with the end users / business analysts to gather the requirements of the project and was responsible for the delivery of technical design document and implementation
- Worked in Agile Environment and attended meetings regularly to show the functionalities implemented and worked closely with business analyst and solution architect.
- Moved existing AngularJS controllers and services to Angular2 components for more responsive and less dependency.
- Developed code to call the Restful web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI.
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages
- Integrated the 3rd party components into the workflow based on the business requirements
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags
- Implemented React JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozella, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
- Worked on using React.JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Implemented client-side Interface using React JS.
- Construct powerful and modern frontend architecture, involving React, Redux, and ES2016.
- Built highly modular HTML5 front end that built on ReactJS optimizing for rendering performance and adding new product features, bug fixes, and transitioning Account pages to the new platform using React JS.
- Created interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using Angular, Bootstrap, Node.js and jQuery.
- Created and tested scripts using JQuery on various browsers Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE, etc.
- Worked on React.JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Redux concept.
- Wrote Java programs, performed builds, monitored DB2 data and ran SQL.
- Integrated a UI framework with components implemented in bootstrap
- Wrote site customizations with reusability and ease-of-use in mind to speed up development process
- Developed single page applications using, Angular2/4, Typescript, web pack and grunt.
- Designed and developed the login portal using framework Angular 2 along with HTML5, CSS3 and Type Script.
- Developed a web application by using Angular4 as front-end and using Web API to receive and pass data to back-end.
- Used Ruby for rapid application development (RAD), as the framework makes it easy to accommodate changes.
- Used JIRA to keep track of outstanding bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and improve communication.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI. Technologies used were Angular.js and jQuery
- Used MySQL Workbench for performing UML diagrams of the database design and script generation.
- Implemented Agile methodology & Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues for faster development.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Built dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax and jQuery UI.
- Created a roadmap for UI to migrate into Angular 2 considering Typescript, components , directives , services , Observables, routes and router-outlets, dependency injections, versioning, webpack and the build process.
- Built Angular 2 components, UI services to consume rest services using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Worked on DB2 data base for storing and retrieving the application data
- Involved in building a high efficiency Dynamic Single and Multiple Pages Web Application using Angular JS, Node JS, HTML, HTML5, Java Script, Bootstrap, JQuery and CSS3.
- Wrote application level code to interact with backend and consume the JSON by using RxJS Observables.
- Followed Agile Methodology for the complete life cycle of the project & Involve In daily stand up meetings.
- Used Filters to change modify the data and to clubbed in expression or directives using pipe character.
- Assisted in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Committed code change into repository by using version control tool Git .
- Develop screening portion of CARES application using model driven approach by creating different Module, Components and by using these to make the code reusable.
- Created Guard Service to prevent invalid routing address for a better security purpose.
- Created animation effects during the data load, waiting for the response using Angular4.
- Written queries for insert, update and modification operations. Performed database normalization and optimization using database tools like Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Interact with other developers and end users to design and implement new features throughout the framework.
Confidential, New Jersey
- Working as a frontend developer for developing the components which are used by several teams.
- Developed Page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Developed ecommerce shopping cart and checkout functionality that requires complex rules and logic and integration with backend systems.
- Involved Storing and retrieving data from Column Oriented Data Base Mongo DB.
- Implemented responsive web design and mobile friendly design using hybrid Ionic framework and Angular JS.
- Designed & implemented web pages that are compatible in mobile devices with cross browser compatibility across several browsers.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Analyzed and optimized pages and page design for maximum performance.
- Worked on highly advanced user interface design and development using, AngularJS, HTML5 and CSS.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Used Git Hub as code repository.
Confidential, New Jersey
- Worked with backend programmers to troubleshoot Java Script related issues with front-end connectivity
- Implemented jQuery to improve the overall usability of the website interface.
- Involved in development, design and implementation of front end part widget-based application.
- Developed complex, useable, attractive and cross-browser web interfaces that account for speed, file size, readability and accessibility.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Experience in developing a dynamic web pages using jQuery, Boot strap, CSS and HTML as per requirements design and development of web pages suing HTML, CSS.
- Developed Responsive web design using Media Queries.
- Designed and provided responsive layout for application using CSS3 media queries.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test.
- Developed cross-browser compatible website styles using CSS3.
- Developed Rest architecture based webservices to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Responsible to maintain HTML, CSS in jQuery as well as keeping the page dynamic using AJAX.
- Extensively participated in developing the website across different browsers and performed cross browser testing.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of webforms and links.