- Around 7 years of experience in Information Technology Field, which includes around 3 years of experience on Robotic Process Automation (RPA) - UiPath and Automation Anywhere.
- Working knowledge of Automation Anywhere for developing front office and back office robots.
- Strong understanding of product capability, structure protocols, application integration, technology and architecture, deployment related to Robotic Process Automation
- Experienced in setting up Queue configurations, Monitoring, Exception handling, efficient use of Stages, blocks and data types for processing of Business Process diagrams and Process flow charts using RPA tools
- Expertise in using UiPath Object Recorder to manage executes windows controls as a background process.
- Exposure to UiPath Single Sign-on implementing using Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experienced in Robotic Process Automation Tool UiPath to automate web applications, desktop applications, and performed excel manipulations and validations.
- Experienced in doing task recording, editing, scheduling and distribution using UiPath and working on different adapters like Application and Web to login to websites, searching in website, submitting web forms, or updating records on a website.
- Expertise in implementing an automation of various processes like extracting data from CSV, Excel files, invoice processing, order processing, service desk automation etc. with the help of UiPath .
- Strong knowledge in creating database connections using connect activity and .net framework Data Provider to fetch the data and automated the process to arrange data with UiPath
- Expertise in using Image comparison using Image recognition with OCR, ICR and machine leaning for designing in UiPath Studio.
- Used the Automation Anywhere Object Recorder to manage and execute Windows controls as a background process and automated routine backups and file management tasks.
- Knowledge of Automation Anywhere Control room.
- Worked closely with Process SME's to translate process in to detailed design documents and educated SME's to work with Bots in production.
- Experience in integrating configuring, deploying and supporting Robots.
- Worked closely with Solution Design team and Subject Mater Experts to integrate the business process to the RPA end solution.
- Extensive experience in CONTROL ROOM RESOURCES, configured and deployed Process Studio activities in Control Room and configured Multi Bot setups.
- Hands on experience working with various version controls like GitHub, Team Foundation server and Experience on identification and feasibility to help select the appropriate tool in RPA.
- Good knowledge in features of UiPath elements - DATA SCRAPPING, SELECTORS, PDF, IMAGE and TEXT AUTOMATION.
- Knowledge in understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall methodologies.
- Strong knowledge on writing Functions, Views, Indexes and stored procedures in SQL database
- Flexible, enthusiastic and project-oriented team player with excellent written, verbal communication and leadership skills to develop creative solutions for challenging client needs.
RPA TOOLS: UiPath, Automation Anywhere 10.0,10.3.5,11.0
SDLC Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, AJAX Control Toolkit, XML
Databases: Microsoft - SQL Server 2014, 2012 Oracle10g, Microsoft Azure Emulator 4.2
IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015
Frameworks: Bootstrap,ASP .Net MVC 5.0/ 4.0/3.0, ASP .NET 4.5.2/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0
Version Control Tools: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe, Subversion, GIT.
Confidential -Carmel IN
RPA Specialist (UI Path)
- Highly involved in End to End development of Business Process using Robotic Process Automation tool (UI Path).
- Actively participated in analyzing business requirements, current and future state process designs and translated them into process flows, creating UI-Path work flows and sequences & packaging the tasks etc.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Developing and configuring automation processes as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of UI-Path processes and providing timely responses and quality solutions as required.
- Experience in using UI-Path's Credential Manager for maintaining, securing, and retrieving the user credentials.
- Worked on technologies like OCR (Google, Microsoft) for getting confidential information from the business documents.
- Collaborate with the business team and worked with ERP (SAP) applications to automate business transactions by using Basic Recorder.
- Created and documented test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases. And supported operational teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
- Ensure that the environment developed by us shouldn't cause any deviation. Each task developed, needs to be tested under all circumstances before its being deployed for live functioning
- Ensure Timely and qualitative closure of all processes digitization by working closely with Service Delivery team.
- Participate in the project planning of RPA initiatives.
- Experience in participating the establishment of COE in automation space.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, by utilizing a strong understanding of customer trends at the enterprise level
Environment: UiPath, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Asp.Net, VBScript, VBA Web applications, Windows Applications, MS office, SQL Server, SOAP, REST Services, TFS.
Confidential -Houston TX
RPA Developer (UI Path)
- Responsible for implementing the full life cycle of RPA solutions.
- Identifying automation opportunities, gathered requirements, implement, test and deploy targeted automation solutions using industry leading RPA
- Performed tool evaluation and feasibility to help in selecting Automation tool for RPA implementation
- Responsible for viewing current state process maps to optimize future state process and wrapped the OID and FRQ content with in the PDD
- Developed ROBOTS using UiPath to automate and accelerate 80% of standard business process with minimum human intervention for remaining non-standard processes
- Designed EMAIL AUTOMATION with different activities like SMTP, EXCHANGE to send and receive the email notifications.
- Developed robots using UiPath studio, identifying and debugging the errors using error handlers and Participated in online meetings to demonstrate the capabilities of RPA for on-going projects and potential clients
- Configured UiPath processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintained and easy to understand for further requirement
- Supported business and technical teams during robotic projects and mitigate/Resolve risks and issues that may impact project schedule, cost, scope, quality.
- Created process model for windows-based application using UiPath and testing it in the inbuilt controller provided by UiPath Studio
- Worked with mainframe, windows, web application and Citrix automation end-to-end process automation using UiPath
- Worked with OCR, ICR and Machine learning for designing in UiPath studio and with the UI team to design the appropriate icon and display for the screens
- Efficiently handled monitoring and troubleshooting the studio environment through Orchestrator
- Automated the data transfers, including importing/exporting data between applications or files using UiPath
- Involved in code review and fine tuning the code for performance related issues and worked on debugging application for fixing bugs and Production support
- Maintained several RPA Bots as batch processes on daily basis and ensure quality and high performance to the internal and vendor applications of the organization
- Worked with different teams in making changes in developed processes as per the Technical Design Document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements
- Worked with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs.
Environment: UiPath, .Net, C#, Web applications, Windows Applications, MS office reader, Oracle, SQL Server, SOAP, REST Services, TFS.
RPA Developer (UIPath)
- Implemented handset automation framework, scripting and execution Sanity, Regression, Stress, and Boundary test cases for mobile applications execute UiPath windows controls as a background process.
- Involved in implementing solutions in Robotic Process Automation space using UiPath
- Have been part of all the phases of SDLC and performed end to end implementation using Automation Anywhere tool and UiPath tools.
- Involved in developing robots using UiPath
- Implemented End to End Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in a banking sector using UiPath
- Explained how UiPath orchestrator works and keeping up with updates of and how to achieve the best product with efficient use of orchestrator, how UiPath will suit for the ongoing project and lessen the human involvement in repeated and time-consuming tasks and increase work efficiency.
- Setup bots in the UiPath Orchestrator.
- Have been part of all the phases of SDLC and performed end to end implementation using Automation Anywhere tool and UiPath tools.
- Reading the data from the spreadsheet into UiPath for further processing.
- Deployed the process in UiPath Orchestrator and scheduled their execution.
- Worked on getting all the remote machine errors and information to the main system through the UiPath
- Involved in the designing solutions utilizing RPA (Robotic Process Automation) software, maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the technical resource on a project.
- Involved in the creation of different tasks for RPA & RDA.
- Worked on Logging into websites, searching websites, submitting web forms, or updating records on a website.
- Experience in staging and deploying the automation solution into test and live environments.
- Defined RPA automation strategy for process involving mainframes, web service calls and web applications implemented performed stress test for bot Scripts to prove the scalability and stability of RPA code.
- Performed process assessment, deep dive RPA feasibility for processes for gold standard claims process Bulk risk and Electronic
- Debit process areas involving web, mainframe and window- based applications.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Integration testing. Involved in Code reviews to check for efficiency and coding standards
- Participated online meetings to demonstrate the capabilities of RPA for on-going projects and potential clients.
Environment: UiPath, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Asp.Net, VBScript, VBA, IBM Synergy, IBM Change, IBM WebSphere, UNIX/ Windows NT, SQL Server.
- Interacting with the business analyst personal, requirement gathering and analysis.
- Front-end design, coding database design and creating stored procedure.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing object-oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Developed Web based GUI using C# 3.5, HTML, DHTML and CSS.
- Created User Controls using C# .Net 4.0 for web pages.
- Used Win form controls and Custom User Controls to provide standard interactive User Interface.
- Utilized Data Grid and Data List to display and manipulation of records.
- Deployed and maintained ASP.NET applications running at IIS 7.0.
- Used Agile Methodologies like Scrum which has leadership philosophy that encourage stream work, self-organization and accountability.
- Worked with ADO.NET to interact with the SQL/Server Database 2012 (i.e., retrieving, updating and inserting data into the tables) for Alerts.
- Used Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS) and Team Foundation Server (TFS) for integration, maintenance and Security of code.
- Implemented controls to parse XML files and validate them using XSLT & different file formats.
- Used Agile which is a set of engineering best practices that allow for rapid delivery of high-quality software, and a business approach that aligns development with customer needs and company goal.
- Writing Queries using TSQL Statements, views, user defined functions, stored procedures for Inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Extensively used XML, XSLT and XSD for data transfer across different systems.
- Involved in Deployment and Troubleshooting issues in the application.
- Knowledge on handling Hive queries using Spark SQL that integrate with Spark environment.
- Used SBT to develop spark applications to submit Spark jobs.
- Created Spark SQL Context to load data from Parquet, JSON files and perform SQL queries.
- Created data frames out of text files to execute Spark SQL queries.
Environment: Visual Studio .Net (C#.Net, ASP.Net, WinForms, WCF, LINQ, VSS, TFS, XML Web Services, IIS7.0, SOAP, MVC4.0, Agile, SOAP, ADO.Net
- Involved in architecting various Business Layer and Data Management components of multitier web-based system over J2EE architecture.
- Responsible for JAVA, J2EE coding /development.
- Actively designed, developed and integrated the Metrics module with all other components. Used Scrum for managing product development.
- Development using Java, JSP and Servlets on WSAD.
- Developed Struts Action and Form classes to access Java Beans and UI.
- Wrote MySQL, SQL stored procedures and functions to manage data, MySQL queries for necessary requirements, and MySQL triggers for data automation.
- Used Hibernate to access database and perform database updating.
- Implemented various complex SQL queries and Stored Procedures.
- Used Spring Core for middle tier development to achieve inversion of control.
- Wrote SQL queries and stored procedures over server databases using SQL Server and HTML files.
- Developed Use Cases, UML diagrams such as Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, and Class Diagrams, for my application modules (Metrics).
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP. Developed Web Services for Payment Transaction and Payment Release.
- Developed the application using RAD as methodology and used Eclipse’s features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation and version control (CVS).
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes and implemented the logging using Log4j.
- Retrieving code from the repository and deploying in Production using ANT.
Environment: Java1.6/1.7, JSP, Eclipse, Servlets, Git, HTML, XML, DHTML, Log4j, Ant, Web Sphere, Oracle, Windows, JSF, JBPM, Scrum, JDBC, Rational Software Architect, Web Services (SOAP/WSDL and REST), JUnit.