- Full Stack Developer with 5+ years of experience in both front - end and back-end software engineering with focus on .NET technologies in various domains including healthcare and finance.
- Working experience in Angular 4, 5, and 7 developing services, modules, components, directives, custom directives, routing, and performed validations.
- Solid understanding in single page applications (SPA) development using the Angular framework, Bootstrap, jQuery, and AJAX, which allows a program to function without page reloads.
- Experienced in designing the UI with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and Angular material.
- Experienced in .NET technologies including ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web Forms, LINQ to SQL, Entity Framework 6, and MVC 5.
- Strong experience in developing .NET applications using Web services, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), and Web API.
- Hands on experience in design and development of applications using Object Oriented languages, including Microsoft C# used in ASP.NET and Typescript in Angular projects.
- Proficient in both N-tier and Onion architecture, allowing for separation of concerns in projects that require RDS data.
- Expertise in SQL Server, writing Stored Procedures, User-Defined Functions (UDF), Views, Indexes, Triggers, Joins, and other Complex Queries using T-SQL.
- Expertise in creating SQL server reports using SSRS.
- Skilled in writing programs that can read and manipulate JSON script as another means of packaging data to be used in projects.
- Used postman to simulate and debug Web API and SOAPUI to test the WCF and Web Service based application.
- Demonstrated version control using SVN and Git via GitHub to allow contributions from team members into projects, as well as highlight progress, and issues.
- Successfully participated in software methodology such as Agile (Scrum), Test-driven development (TDD), and Waterfall methodologies.
- Self-motivated, collaborated with team, worked under high pressure, worked in several projects simultaneously, dynamic problem-solving, adept at working with minimal to supervision, and worked with highly-caliber teams of professionals.
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Typescript, jQuery, Angular 4, 5, 7, Bootstrap, Angular Material.
.NET: ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web Forms, MVC 5, Web Services, WCF, Web API, Entity Framework 6, LINQ, Visual Studio 2015-2018.
Database: SQL, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 2012-2017, T-SQL.
Others: Git, SVN, XML, JSON, AJAX, RESTful, Postman, SDLC, Agile, ScrumVS Code, Jasmine, Karma.
Confidential, Morristown, NJ
Full Stack Developer (Angular4&7/Web API)
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, and Maintenance.
- Created Angular components, modules, and services to separate and decouple the different features of the project and to allow certain functionalities to be replicated throughout, such as employing Web API.
- Used HTML5, CSS3, AngularUI, Bootstrap, Angular Material, Forms, and Typescript at the front-end to provide design, styling, and logic for the project.
- Experienced in implementing authentication and authorization by using route guards and interceptors. The project requires email and password to check the credentials and used the JSON Web Tokens (JWT) to check the authorities of the users.
- Implemented pagination for the claims page by using confidential and search filter by creating a custom filter pipe.
- Created angular services to serve for different functions, such as data services, account services, and route guard.
- Experienced on Web API and created web application, worked on CRUD actions (HTTP get, post, put, and delete), attribute routing, and used Http Response message approach.
- Accessed and updated data through RESTFUL services using JSON as the main request/response format.
- Enabled CORS to allow communication between the front-end Angular project and the back-end Web API functionality.
- Implemented LINQ-to-Entities queries operate on the entity set (DbSet type properties) to access the data from the underlying database.
- Implemented code first approach with entity framework to build connections between Web API and database.
- Designed and developed databases which include the development of functions, stored procedures, and triggers using T- SQL.
- Implemented Jasmine unit tests for Angular and used Karma to run the tests for Behavior Driven Development (BDD) Purpose.
- Used Postman to test the Web API to ensure proper functionality of the back-end.
- Managed all development tasks and source code modifications via Azure DevOps and Git.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
Software Developer (Angular5/Web API)
- Involved in requirement analysis, design, and development of Web application.
- Implemented data exchange between components by using Angular, @Input, and @Output.
- Experienced in different types of data binding in angular, such as String Interpolation, Property Binding, Event Binding, and Two-Way Data Binding.
- Used Observable from the RXJS library in the Angular service layer to enable subscription in the component.
- Implemented Angular material dialog for users to create new applications.
- Created input fields with autocomplete for user input by using autocomplete in Angular Material.
- Implemented client-side validation by using Angular form validations when we need users’ input.
- Created different business classes and interfaces using .NET Framework 4.5 with Object Oriented Programming Methodology.
- Expertise in creating JSON Web Token (JWT) role-based authentication in OWIN-based web application.
- Enabled Content Negotiation to allow Web API to request and response in different representations and formats.
- Implemented business logic using Action Filters like authorization filters, action filters, and exception filters.
- Used bundling to improve application performance.
- Utilized Onion Architecture to allow for separation of concerns and minimize coupling.
- Used Dependency Injection to promote reusable code and ease of maintenance.
- Implemented Unit Test classes for business class methods to check all possible conditions worked with test data provided using MOCK objects.
- Used Git from GitHub for version controls and code merges.
Environment: Visual Studio 2015, .NET Framework 4.5, SQL Server 2014, C#, Web API, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 4, Angular5, JSON, TSQL, and Unit Test.
Confidential, Portland, OR
Software Developer (MVC 5)
- Involved in SDLC of the project from Design, Development, and Testing in Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Developed Views, Partial views using ASP. NET MVC and used MVC Routing rules to match the URLs of the incoming request.
- Created user input field with autocomplete by using AJAX control and jQuery UI.
- Employed Layout page and multiple partial views to combine the views as a single view when launched and refreshed.
- Utilized Onion Architecture to allow for separation of concerns and minimize coupling.
- Repository Pattern is used to build the project by combining service-oriented applications. Most notably, the service employs Unit of Work to provide the functionality to the rest of the object.
- Applied data annotation to models in order to add constraints to database when using data first approach.
- Implemented conventions between objects with dissimilar types by using AutoMapper.
- SQL statements were used to obtain the appropriate data from database. For example, it is used in filtering the database during a search.
- Used MS SQL Server to create the tables and sample data via SQL commands. The sample data were used to test the application.
- Prepared unit test cases and performed N-Unit Testing prior to system implementation and wrote test cases for testing the code based on the requirements and involved in the Unit testing, Integration Testing, and Regression Testing.
Confidential, Grants Pass, OR
Software Developer (MVC 5/WCF)
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for development process and Agile including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, and Maintenance.
- Developed an application that combines the concepts of confidntial MVC and Onion Architecture.
- Experienced in data exchange between view and controller by using ViewModel, strongly typed views, ViewBag, and ViewData. Used TempData to pass data between controller actions.
- Implemented routing and authentication for easy navigability and security through a username and password coupled with Form Validation.
- Created endpoints for WCF to build the runtime communication channels to send and receive message by using address, binding, and contract (ABC).
- Demonstrated create, read, update, and delete (CRUD) functionalities for hire requests and recruitments.
- Created queries to different data resources by using LINQ and Lambda Expression.
- Entity Framework Database First approach was used to allow the program to connect with the database.
- Used SoapUI to test the WCF to ensure proper functionality of the back-end.
Confidential, Corvallis, OR
Software Developer (Web Forms)
- Involved in requirements gathering, design, architecture, programming, testing, and implementation of the application.
- Developed an confidential Web Form application in Visual Studio using the test-driven development (TDD) approach based on 3-layer architecture.
- Created buttons with similar styles and functions automatically with Repeater Control.
- Experienced in using confidential which includes building connections to database by using SqlConnection with connection string and using DataReader and DataAdapter to fetch data from database.
- Implemented Dependency Injection with constructor injections for loosely coupled components using IOC container.
- Followed Agile (SCRUM) methodology, where progress and task assignment are discussed in everyday meetings.
- Involved in Unit testing using MS testing and integration testing of the entire application.