- Skilled AEM developer with over seven years of professional experience in Web content management systems (WCM), Web design and development, Java Development and SQL development.
- Skilled and experienced in industry design standards and best practices including, but not limited to, agile methodologies, object - oriented architecture, platform as a service architecture, and service oriented architecture.
- Demonstrates an ability to work and communicate well with others, ranging from requirements gathering with customers to mentoring junior developers.
- Excellent problem solver, skilled at progressing from problem statement to well-documented designs and implementations.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Hudson
Tools: Git, SVN, Jira, Artifactory, Jenkins, Maven, Akamai CDN, GruntJS, ReviewBoard, Linux, Amazon AWS, Adobe Photoshop, AEM Campaigns and Target
Sr. AEM Developer
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Extensively used JCR/Sling API, custom client libraries, and HTL to developed custom templates and components with touch optimized UI dialogs.
- Editable Templates, maintaining the policies, custom Responsive Grid.
- Developed content structure, application structure (frontend and backend), maven project, branching strategy (Git), and project's wiki documentation.
- AEM related design and framework development and Architecture using templates, components, widgets, AEM bundle, JCR/Sling API, Clustering publish and author.
- Involved in AEM migration from AEM 6.2 to AEM 6.4.
- Designed permissions and privileges structure for users, group, and CUG.
- Developed replication/reverse replication strategy and content migration strategy.
- Led efforts to integrate the Sales-Force with AEM.
- Wrote URLs mapping and dispatcher rewrite rules.
- Setup the Jenkins project to automate the contiguous integration.
- Developed OSGi components/services, sling servlets, and AEM components/templates.
- Designed and developed Tags/category structure and DAM custom application leveraging AEM built-in APIs.
- Integrated the AEM with AEM Solr Search to enhance the searching.
- Responsible for the overall layout design, color scheme of the web site using HTML5 and CSS3, managing the client libraries.
- Efficiently used Apache Sling/JCR for Content Resolution and handling dynamic data.
Environment: JAVA 8, AEM 6.4,6.2, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Ajax, jQuery, Jenkins, Apache Sling, WCM, Jackrabbit, Jackrabbit Oak, Apache Solr, Apache Lucene, SalesForce Connector, DTM Integration, Bitbucket, Github, Mockito, aem-mock.
Confidential, Troy, MI
- Prepared documentation and participated in preparing user's manual for the application.
- Interacted with Business stake holders, Subject Matter Experts and Business Analysts to gather the Requirements and Business logics on scheduled basis.
- Exposed to the different phases of WCM.
- Development and support of CQ components which consume CXF based RESTful web services.
- Developed custom OSGI services, sling servlets and customized Digital Asset Management (DAM).
- Mentored the new resources on AEM technology.
- Developing the CQ components, extending the out of the box CQ components.
- Involved in Production, QA, User Acceptance Testing, Dev environment setups.
- Resolve the bugs that were reported by QA and provide solution documents for the stories worked on.
- Involved in configuration of replication agents, reverse replication, and dispatcher flush agents.
- Worked on configuring the web servers for load balancing, writing the caching rules.
- Have trained the business users on content authoring in AEM.
- User management, permissions management and handling the business requests for any urgent content changes.
- Worked on and gained knowledge on handlebars.
- Assisted the UI team to integrate backend logic with front end code.
- Managing the user client libraries and debugging them.
- Used Package Manager for building and deploying packages in Publish, DEV, QA environments.
- Worked on CQ Personalization, Localization and Campaign Management.
- Involved in content migration from CQ 5.5 to AEM 5.6 and AEM 5.6.1 to AEM 6.X Building OSGi bundles using Maven that uses the JCR API to deploy on Adobe CQ.
- Participate in daily standups and identify the road blocks and get the burn down charts updated.
- Worked on CRX, DAM, automation of deployments using Jenkins and Maven.
- Used GIT which is a distributed revision control system for CQ5.
- File vault in conjunction with GIT helps to pull or push the code to developer's machine.
- Responsible for debugging, analyzing and fixing all the code related issues and front end/backend related issues that arise out of the production systems.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Gathered and analyzed requirements and converting them into technical specifications.
- Used Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio for creating Sequence and Class diagrams.
- Implemented various J2EE design patterns like Business Delegate, Singleton, Factory Design patterns.
- Designed and Developed the application using Spring, Spring Web, Hibernate, HTML, CSS.
- Developed XML files, DTDs, Schema's, SOAP and parsing XML by using both SAX and DOM parser.
- Provided connections using JDBC to the database and developed SQL queries to manipulate the data and wrote Stored Procedures for interacting with the database.
- Servlets, JSP's to implement business logic and deploy them on the server.
- Employed a Test-Driven-Development approach to develop applications.
- Created jar files, compiled them and run those using ANT scripts