- Diligent and goal - oriented professional with over 11+ years of experience in analysis, design, and development of Java based applications for Financial Institutions, Banks and Logistics.
- Expertise in developing server side code using Java/J2EE, Spring Framework, Micro Services, Web Services, ORM, JMS, JBPM and DROOLS technologies.
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing code in Spring framework with Spring Boot, MVC, AOP, Security and DAO and ORM development with Spring Data, Hibernate, JPA and My-Batis.
- Experience in development of Microsevices using Spring and REST, SOAP web services with JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Spring Rest Web Services and Axis2.
- Working experience in Frameworks and APIs like Lombok, Mokito, Junit, Quartz scheduler, POI and Java Mail.
- Adept in developing web based applications using jQuery, Ext Js , JSP, HTML, Java Script, Ajax, JSON, XML, Adobe Flex, Action Script and CSS3.
- Proficient in Oracle database development using SQL, PL/SQL-Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Sequences, Packages and Views.
- Conversant with web/application servers such as Web Sphere, Web Logic, JBoss, Eureka and Tomcat.
- Working Experience in implementing Business Process Management tool JBPM and Business Rules Management tool DROOLS.
- Hands on experience in using different kinds of tools
- Development - Eclipse, RAD, Flex Builder and Oracle SQL developer
- Versioning- GIT, RTC, SVN, PVCS
- Build- Griddle, MAVEN, Ant
- Deployment- RLM, Jenkins
- Project Management-Git Hub, HP Quality Centre, Service Now, Share Point
- Proactive, team player with experience in leading a team which including tasks such as understanding the requirements, analysis, design, estimates for work units, assignment of work, interacting with business, users and Client Managers and performing code reviews.
- Experience in activates such as Request creation and coordination, code promotion, code integration, code deployment, functional testing, server configurations, writing build scripts using Ant and Maven and scheduling and executing jobs on Tivoli job scheduler and Autopsy.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Web Technologies: Java/J2ee, Java script, jQuery, Ext JS4, Adobe Flex, HTML, JSON, XML,CSS and JSPs
Architecture/Frameworks: Micro services, Spring Framework, Hibernate, My-Baits, Java Mail, Web services, JBPM, Drools, JPA and JMS
API’s: Junit, Quartz scheduler, POI,Axis2 and Java mail
Database: Oracle-11g, ORaaS
IDE and Tools: Eclipse, Flex Builder, RLM, RTC, PL/SQL Developer, Git Hub, Tivoli and Autosys.
Application Server: Web logic, Jboss and Web Sphere
Version Control Tools: GIT,SVN, RTC and PVCS
- Complete responsibility of managing the minor change request and production issues
- Root cause analysis of the production issues, impact analyse of CRs, estimates, design, development of Change Requests and Prod issues.
- Analyse and fixing of the critical production issues on the fly.
- Understanding the change requests and production issues from users and tracking them till closure.
- Coordinating with offshore team for assignment of Change Requests and Prod issues, Assist them in understanding requirements, high level design and analysis of Change Requests. Closely monitor on the progress of the work items assigned.
- Design, Code and Test plan reviews of offshore team work items.
- Suggesting design changes to team for better results with improved performance.
- Involve in creation/change of Maven scripts for code build.
- Coordinating with different SE Teams such as Application server team, DBA team, RLM team and RTC team for different application related changes/tasks like configurations, deployment and migration.
- Coordinating with production support on Critical Production issues, Support in find the root cause and help them in clarifying the user queries.
Environment:, Java 8/J2ee, Spring, Hibernate, Web services (REST and SOAP), jQuery, Drools, JBPM 2.0 ORaaS DB,MSTR, AB initioand Websphere 8
- Handled project single handled with minimum intervention of off-shore project manage
- Understanding requirements from BA’s from all three regions (APAC, NAM, EMEA) And suggesting them of any
- End to End Analysis, Design, Development and Unit testing
- Estimates, Work assignment, Code reviews
- Explaining the design and helping in the implementation and clarifying technical and function quires of other team members.
- Involve in build script creation/changes, code integration, code promotion and deployment activities.
- Participate in daily status calls with On-Site Manager (Client) on the progress.
- Coordinating with external teams such as DMS to understand the Web service requirements.
Environment: Java/J2ee, Spring, Hibernate, Flex 3.5, web services(SOAP), Oracle 11g, Tomcat and Websphere8
- Responsible for development of custom components which are reused across application in flex
- Involved in Analyses, Design, Development, Unit testing of Document maintenance module
- Involved in development of common java components code adhering to the project architecture
- Perform code reviews and clarify technical quires of other team members.
- Responsible for code integration and deployment and SIT/UAT bug fixes
Environment: Java/J2ee, EJB, JPA, Flex 4.5, Oracle 11g, Tomcat and Websphere8
- Involved in Design, Development, Unit testing, SIT/UAT bug fixing of OFT and FT Modules
- Created Application build and deployment scripts using ANT to promote the sources to UAT and PROD
- Configured scheduled jobs and manually ran the adhoc jobs and monitoring them in SIT/UAT
- Closely coordinating with onsite team in understanding the UAT defects and fixing the
Environment: Flex 30, spring, ibatis, JSP, Servlet, Java/j2ee, Oracle10g, and Web sphere 7
- Was part of design and development from the scratch
- Performed impact analysis, design, development testing and issue fixing of all modules.
- Prepared UTP test cases for work unit and executing them
- Developed proto of the application in Flex
- Involved in development of 3 modules out of 5 modules in the Application
- Coordinated with BA for clarifications on how the proto should look like
- Took functional and technical sessions in the project for the new comers
Environment: Flex 3.0, Spring, Hibernate, JSP/Servlet/Java, Oracle10g, JMS and Weblogic 10.3
- Performed impact analysis for every development or enhancement task
- Prepared UTP test cases for work unit and executing them
- Developed 27 Screens in 3 modules
- Involved in release specific activities
- SIT and UAT bug fixes
Environment: Java /j2ee, Adobe Flex, Spring, Hibernate, XML, Sybase, JSP,