- Highly motivated professional with 5+ years' experience in Python Backend development, with Web Services, RDBMS, NOSQL and application services domain.
- Experienced in Object Oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Python and Java.
- Experience with Requests, Multithreading, DB Connection, Web Services, JSON, XML, FILEIO, HTTPLib2, Urllib2 and Pandas python libraries during development lifecycle.
- Sound knowledge in spring, Django, ORM, RDBMS, Python Scripting.
- Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package.
- Used python scripts to parse XML and JSON reports and load the information in database.
- Involved in development of Python based Web Services using REST for sending and getting data from the external interface in the JSON format and perform analysis-using Django, PostgreSQL.
- Good experience in Shell Scripting, SQL Server, UNIX and Linux.
- Experience in handling database issues and connections with SQL and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, MySQL.
- Good experience in developing web applications implementing MVT architecture using Django, Flask, Webapp2web application frameworks, with good understanding of Django ORM and SQL Alchemy.
- Experienced in following PEP8 coding standards across various projects and experience in Apache, Tomcat.
- Experienced in developing web-based applications using Python, Django, PHP, XML, CSS, HTML, Java Script and jQuery.
- Experience using software development tools such as Eclipse, VSCode, Git, Jenkins, etc.
Confidential - Springfield, MA
- Experienced with full software development life-cycle, architecting scalable platforms, object-oriented programming, database design and agile methodologies
- Used Apache to deploy production site.
- Strong experience using Web Services and API's in python.
- Experience in using Design Patterns such as MVC and frameworks such as Django, Flask.
- Proficient in SQL databases MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Good knowledge in maintaining various version controls systems such as GIT, SVN, CVN and Source Tree.
- Experience in Application Development and Object-Oriented Programming Analysis and Design (OOAD).
- Experience object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Python, C++ and java.
- Experienced in working with various Python Integrated Development Environments like IDLE, PyCharm, Atom, Eclipse and Sublime Text.
Confidential - Alpharetta, GA
- Worked with team of developers on Python applications for RISK management.
- Made Django web based apps for Insurance premium calculations.
- Designed the architecture of the hardware environments and methodology of the code
- Done Job scheduling, batch-job scheduling and process control, forking and cloning of jobs and checking the status of the jobs using shell scripting.
- Used Python OS module on UNIX environment, made job cloning and forking.
- Responsible for search engine optimization to improve the visibility of the website.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using JSON.
- Used Unit Test Python library for testing many Python programs and block of codes.
- Involved in testing RESTFull API like Twilio, Facebook and Twitter.
- Designed and developed data management system using MySQL.
- Involved in Agile Methodologies and SCRUM Process.
- Participated in entire lifecycle of the projects including Design, Development, and Deployment, Testing and Implementation and support.
Confidential - Pittsburg, PA
- Participate in requirement gathering and analysis phase of the project in documenting the business requirements by conducting workshops/meetings with various business users.
- Used Django configuration to manage URLs and application parameters.
- Worked on information trade from site utilizing XML and Web Services.
- Build all database mapping classes utilizing Django models.
- Worked on writing and as well as reading data from CVS and Excel file formats.
- Worked with Level 2 support group, DBAs and framework team to enhance the proficiency and capacity of our system.
- Used PyUnit, the Python unit test framework, for all Python applications.
- Developed and controlled Cloud development scripts, also automated the provision of AWS resources, which involve EC2, S3, RDS.
- Worked on Docker containerization.
- Used Docker to execute a high-level API to give lightweight containers that run forms segregation and dealt with production of customized Docker container images, tagged and pushed these to the Docker repository.
- Implemented a continuation Delivery Pipeline with Jenkins and GitHub to create another Docker holder consequently.
- Developed different algorithms for generating many test environments data patterns.
- Worked with Level 2 support team, DBAs and setup team to improve the proficiency and cap ability of our system.
- Worked on development of internal testing tool framework written in Python.
- Developed GUI using Python and Django for dynamically displaying block documentation and other features of Python code using a web browser.
- Used SDLC process and used PHP to develop website functionality.
- Extensive code reviewing using GitHub pull requests, improved code quality, and conducted meetings among peer.
- Successfully migrated the Django database from SQLite to MySQL to PostgreSQL with compile data integrity.
- Used Restful API to gather network traffic data from Servers.
- Supported Apache Tomcat web server on Linux Platform.
- Involved in User Acceptance Testing and prepared UAT Test Scripts
- Built database Model, Views and API's using Python for interactive web-based solution
- Responsible for requirement gathering, designing and developing web-based applications.
- Installed and Configured Linux with Apache, Oracle and PHP.
- Developed widgets for GUI using modules of Python.
- Used Python OS module on UNIX environment, made job cloning and forking.
- Parsers written in Python for extracting useful data from the design database.
- Managing of internet security and acceleration throughout the network using Microsoft's ISA server.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Fetched twitter feeds important keyword using python twitter library.
- Created the domains, application servers and load balancers using WebLogic 9.0.
- Designed extensive additions to existing Python Web Application utilizing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) techniques.
- Worked with Linux shell commands and command line utilities.
- Developed Python scripts to update content in the database and manipulate files.
- Used several Python libraries such as wxPython, numPy, and matPlotLib for representation or plotting of Network Analysis.
- Experience in development of SOAP, RESTful web services for communicating with an external interface in the XML and JSON format
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application
- Created unit test cases by using Python unit test library.
- Developed automation scripts to back up the old records by using Mongo DB export command and transferred the files to the backup machine with the help of ftplib.
- Worked on Mango DB replication concept, used to maintain multiple copies of data in different database servers.
- Involved in build and deployment on various environments including Linux and Unix
- Worked with team of developers on Python applications for RISK management
- Used AWS for running application on the cloud by using Lambda function.
- Used design patterns efficiently to improve the code reusability and used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Used GitHub as version controller.