- 8+ years of experience in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle that includes understanding requirement, technical analysis, design, development, Integration, maintenance, installation, implementation and testing of various client/server web applications.
- Strong business and technical experience in requirements gathering including Designing, development, implementation and installation EAI using MuleSoft.
- Good experience in designing Flows, Sub Flows, and Exception handling strategies, Data Weave transformation and Mule Expression Language (MEL).
- Good experience using Mule ESB with Connectors, transformations, Routing, ActiveMQ, JMS and Data Transformations using Mule ESB.
- Experience in deploying Mule Applications to Mule ESB and Mule CloudHub along with experience in configuring logging and alerting in CloudHub.
- Good Experience in creating API specification, implement REST and SOAP services.
- Good understanding and implementation experience of WS - security, digital signatures, message encryption & decryption, SSL concepts and its implementation in Mule ESB and DataPower.
- Experience with DB2 and Oracle Databases, Stored Procedure creation and DB integration with Mule ESB.
- Good Experience with Software development Life Cycle.
- Experienced in publishing message flows as web services using HTTP and SOAP nodes for SOAP and RESTful web services implementation.
- Good experience in integrating applications using MQ, JMS, Web Services, HTTP, SMTP and FTP protocols.
- Experience in multiple project life cycles design, implementation, testing and launching of the SOA Releases.
- Good experience in Financial, Healthcare and Retail domain.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team/independently and adapt quickly to new and emerging technologies.
Audit Log: Provide Service
Message transformation: Monitoring
Exception Handling: Consume Service
Performance tuning: Web-Service security
Coding inMEL: Coding in Java
Coding in XSL: Integration pattern
Confidential, Peoria, IL
- Create RAML 1.0 specification file based on blueprint mapping document in Anypoint portal’s API manager.
- Use API-Kit Router and CXF to build the initial flow structure from the RAML and WSDL.
- Use MuleSoft flow-control palette to optimize message processing, specifically in Scatter-Gather & Choice-Router to call multiple services in parallel and a specific function based on information from the request.
- Complex business logic easily handled in Data Weave connector and Mule Expression Language (MEL).
- Create and follow MuleSoft API Error Handling and Logging Standards while building any API’s.
- Implement API security policies (as set by API manager), applied to all client-facing proxy APIs for CORS, OAUTH2.0 access token enforcement, ClientID enforcement and Rate Limiting - SLA Based and Secured Mule service endpoints using OAuth2.0, HTTPS and SSO.
- Create Request transformer, Response transformers, Custom Components and configured them in Mule-config.xml.
- Configure the OAuth provider module to connect with custom built Java Class and OAuth API to implement Oauth2, MuleSoft JDBC object store and clustering in the server.
- Develop Event publisher and Event Catalog to fulfill the core functionality of event messaging framework - Rabbit MQ, namely to allow applications to publish business events to subscribed systems.
- Configure core java components like Log4j to monitor the logs in the server.
- Create MUnit test cases for all System, Orchestration, and Experience API’s.
- Create the name directory in GitLab and pushed the code into it via GitBash command line.
- Create pipeline in Go Admin, got approval from Ops team, built and deployed code to DEV and QA environment and followed up with them to push code in Stage and Production environment.
- Monitor the Server by using PuTTY, WinSCP, Splunk, MuleSoft Runtime Manager and Co-operated with MuleSoft Admin team when they got a suspicious alert from Anypoint portal.
- Migrate API’s from Mule Server Runtime 3.9.5 to 4.1.2 and deployed in new.
- Functional/end-to-end testing, Integration testing using Anypoint Portal, SOAPUI and Postman and co-operated with UAT / Business team to make them satisfy.
Environment: Mule ESB, Anypoint Studio, Cloud Hub, ActiveMQ, RAML, ActiveMQ, APM, Nexus, Apache-Maven, CloudHub, XML, XSLTCSS, Ajax, JSTL, LDAP, PL/SQL, SQL, Log4J, Web Services - WSDL, SOAP, CXF, Jenkins.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Build,Deploy and Test applications or flows using Mule ESB and build and deployed the services.
- Design and develop enterprise services API specification using RAML and REST schema.
- Create Mule application that uses connectors SFDC, Message Transformer, Choice Exception Strategies, Batch processing.
- Create HTTP inbound & outbound flows, custom java and XSLT transformers and Security of Mule endpoint.
- Developed the flows/orchestrations for integrating the components written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB and ActiveMQ.
- Create Mule ESB helper class to call the Mule flow, connection end point and connectors.
- Implement Mule flows for each entity with retry mechanisms with private secured flows.
- Built JAX-RS services and exposed them using REST component.
- Implement Exception Handling, Logging, and Error Handling.
- Implement Security mechanisms like Security Certificates, key Exchange, Encryption, Decryption and OAuth Authentication & Authorization using Access Token and SM session cookie.
- Build and Deployment of services in Mule ESB 3.7.3 server.
- Manage performance of the services by using “Scatter and gather” and “choice router”
- Code walk-throughs, Mule Debugging, and Error fixing.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings to discuss the progress of the project and any blockage of the work and the solution of the block.
- Use HP-ALM to track defects in DEV, TEST and STAGE environments.
Environment: Java, Mulesoft, MMC, Anypoint Studio, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Servlets, Nexus, JSP, JSON, JMS, CloudHub, GitHubWeb Logic Application Server10.3, XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, JAXP, JAXB, WSDL, SOAP, Spring MVC.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Design and develop the web application using JSP/Servlets, Struts, spring framework.
- Configure and built Spring MVC application on Tomcat web server.
- Used spring framework including spring core/IoC, Spring Web, Spring Security and implement the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security
- Used Spring MVC with Hibernate framework. Followed Spring MVC pattern and used View Resolver to map web pages.
- Design the Web application implementing the Struts framework for Model-View -Controller (MVC) pattern to make it extensible and flexible.
- Develop Client applications to consume the Web services based on SOAP protocol.
- Develop web services in SOAP, REST supporting both XML and JSON by taking advantage of Spring technologies.
- Develop Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database of Mongo DB.
- Worked on core interfaces of Hibernate such as Configuration, Session Factory, Session, Query, Criteria and Transaction
- Used Log4j for logging, Junit for Unit Testing, CVS for configuration management.
- Follow the error logs using Log4j and fixed the problems.
- Test the developed application by writing test cases for different scenarios using JUnit.
- Perform test support and participated different releases.
- Produce Technical Design (High level and low level) and test documents.
- Participate in automated deployment effort using third party application Jenkins.
Environment: Mule ESB, MEL, Anypoint Studio, Datapower XI50, WTX, WSRR, Java, XSLT, SAP, XML, ITCAM, RTC, ODM, Log4j, DB2, Oracle, WSDL, Windows, Linux, Aix and Mainframes
Confidential, New York, NY
- Actively involved in requirements gathering, Analysis, Conceptual Design.
- Implement the object-oriented programming concepts for various modules.
- Develop the application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture and used MyBatis for data persistence.
- Use Maven for adding the external dependencies and for project management.
- Use Oracle SQL Developer to query the data from the data base.
- Actively involved in Regression testing and manual testing of the application developed.
- Create Test driven, Test first methodology-based JUnit test cases for existing modules, new enhancements and new modules.
- Create logging framework in conjunction with LOG4j for logging.
- Use Apache Maven for running automated build of the application.
- Implement persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Participate in the Design of ERD (Entity Relationship Diagrams) for Relational database.
- Use DAO pattern to retrieve the data from database.
- Implementing all the Business logic in the middle-tier using Java classes.
- Use JUnit framework for Unit testing of application.
Environment: Eclipse, Restful Web Services, Hibernate, Spring, Log4j, ANT, JUnit, Oracle10g, XML, CVS, WebSphereJava Script, MVC, GIT, SQL & PL/SQL, JSP, Struts, Validation Framework, JDBC.