- Having 6+ Years of experience in IT Industry with extensive experience in Linux Administration, Configuration Management, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Release Management and Cloud Implementations.
- Certified AWS Developer Associate and Expertise in AWS Services such as EC2, ELB, VPC, S3, CloudFront, IAM, RDS, Route 53, Cloud Watch, SNS.
- Experience on complete software development life cycle (SDLC) and software development models like Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience working in variety of professional system support and solution - based IT services for Linux Systems along with AWS and DevOps.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins, Docker for continuous integration and for End to End automation for all build and deployments.
- Involved in creation of virtual machines and infrastructure in the Azure Cloud environment.
- Experience using Jenkins with version control systems tools like GIT, SVN and build tools like ANT & MAVEN to automate the build steps for daily operations.
- Experience in DevOps, Automation with Docker and Continuous Deployment procedures using tools such as Docker-machine, Docker-compose.
- Proficient in continuous delivery using Chef. Developed Cookbooks and coded recipes for automating deployments and administering infrastructure of the nodes.
- Experience in Installing, Configuring and management of Ansible Centralized Server (Tower) and creating the playbooks to support various middleware application servers.
- Installed, Configured and automated the Jenkins Build jobs for Continuous Integration and AWS Deployment pipelines using various plugins like Jenkins EC2 plugin and Jenkins Cloud Formation plugin.
- Experience in installation and configuration of Puppet Master, Agent nodes and Admin control workstation, and worked with auto and manual signing of SSL certs, setting the intervals for pulling the manifests, between Puppet Master and Agents.
- Experience in monitoring tools like Nagios and Splunk.
- Experience in Configuring, Deploying application artifacts on application stack on middleware tools such as JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Web Server, WebSphere.
- Experience in working with Kubernetes, running and managing containers, container snapshots and managing images.
- Installing, Configuring and Managing of RDBMS, NoSQL tools such as SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Mongo DB.
- Proficient in Installation of VMware ESX server and creation of VMs and install different guest OS.
- Expertise in scripting for automation, and monitoring using Shell, Python and Perl scripts.
- Experience of using Routed Protocols like FTP, SFTP, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS.
- Installation and administration of TCP/IP, NFS, DNS, NTP.
- Efficiently used Project Management Tools like MS Project, MS Share point, JIRA and Rally.
- Experience in installing, configuring, upgrading and patching Linux servers using Red hat satellite server.
- Excellent understanding of Network topologies such as LAN, WAN, VPN and Firewalls.
- Facilitated close collaboration with developers for all phases of code development, testing, and deployment.
- Self-Motivated, Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Also, quickly adaptive to the new environment.
Operating System: Windows, Unix, Red hat Linux, Ubuntu, Centos
Configuration management Tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, VPC, ELB, RDS, Route 53, ECS, EBS, Cloud formation, Docker, AWS Config, Microsoft Azure.
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
Scripting Languages: HTML, SQL, Python, Ruby, Shell and Perl
Containerization Tools: Kubernetes, Docker
Protocols: SSH, TCP/IP, IPV4, IPV6, DNS
Version Controls: GIT, SVN, TFS, GitHub, Bitbucket
Virtualization Tools: VMware, Oracle Virtual box, Docker
Continuous Integration servers: Jenkins, Bamboo
Application Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss
Monitoring Tools: Nagios, CloudWatch, Splunk
Confidential - New York, NY
- Setup and create enterprise level continuous test environment to run both distributed and mainframe automated scripts on daily basis using the DevOps methodology of running scripts through Jenkins pipeline in automated fashion.
- Experience in building new application and deployment through Ansible and managing them in production environment. Managing existing infrastructure and created new infrastructure using Ansible as Configuration Management Tool.
- Responsible for automated identification of application server and database server using Ansible Scripts.
- Automated various infrastructure activities like Continuous Deployment, Application Server setup, stack monitoring using Ansible playbooks and has Integrated Ansible with Jenkins.
- Ran Ansible playbooks and created various roles for applications, then deployed the Applications/Services on hosts.
- Used Ansible to manage systems configuration to facilitate interoperability between existing infrastructure and new infrastructure in alternate physical data centers or cloud (AWS).
- Used Ansible to Setup/teardown of ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) and troubleshoot the build issues with ELK and work towards the solution.
- Integrated Docker Container orchestration framework using Kubernetes by creating pods, configuration maps and deployments.
- Development of automation of Kubernetes clusters with Ansible, writing playbooks
- Managed local deployments in Kubernetes, created local cluster and deployed application containers.
- Worked on deployment automation of all the micro services to pull image from the private Docker registry and deploy to Docker Swarm Cluster using Ansible.
- Worked with git to maintain code, deploy code through Travis and Terraform to Amazon Web Services via Dies.
- Installed Chef Server Enterprise on workstation and bootstrapped the nodes using Knife.
- Maintaining and accessing the infrastructure through Chef Compliance and Inspect the node to test the infrastructure by specifying the policies to follow.
- Involved in writing Chef Cookbooks and Recipes to automate the deployment process and to integrate Chef Cookbooks into Jenkins jobs for CD framework.
- Worked on automating Nagios alerts and email notifications using Python scripts and executed them through Chef.
- Installed Ansible Registry for local upload and download of Docker images and even from Docker Hub.
- Automated the Applications and MySQL, NoSQL container deployment in Docker using Python and monitoring of these containers using Nagios.
- Orchestrated CI/CD processes by responding to Git triggers, human input, and dependency chains and environment setup.
- The complete installation and hosting of cloud was automated with AWS cloud formation template and Ansible Version control through GIT.
- Configure Virtual Server environments (Datacenter and clusters) using VMware ESX and Oracle VM Manager
- Experience in using bug tracking systems like Atlassian JIRA and HP Quality Center.
- Provisioning virtual servers on VMware, involved in deploying the content Cloud platform on Amazon AWS using EC2, S3, and EBS.
Environment: Jenkins, Kubernetes, Chef, GIT, Ansible, Apache Tomcat, Docker, Kubernetes, VMware, AWS, ANT, Nagios, ELK, Ansible, Chef, Jira, Terraform, Python, Nagios.
Confidential, Framingham, MA
- Worked in highly collaborative operations team to stream line the process of implementing security at Azure cloud environment and introduced best practices for remediation
- Analyzing the landmark of 150 subscriptions for various business cases to apply organization specific security guidelines
- Gathering the requirements from the clients about the existing applications to apply the security measures
- Understand the latest features like (Azure DevOps, OMS, NSG Rules, etc..,) introduced by Microsoft Azure and utilized it for existing business applications
- Creating, validating and reviewing solutions and effort estimate of converting existing workloads from classic to ARM based Azure Cloud Environment
- Developed automation system using PowerShell scripts and JSON templates to remediate the Azure services
- Worked on GIT to maintain source code in Git and GitHub repositories
- Created builds and release pipelines in VSTS and done deployments using SPN (secure endpoint connection) for implementing
- Handle escalated Support tickets till closure for MS Azure PaaS platform. Configured AD connect to configure federation with on-premises ADFS and Azure AD. Experience is using Microsoft Azure
- Implemented automation for deployments by using CI/CD.YAML scripts for massive builds and releases
- Created LTA (Logical Technical Architecture) diagrams using Microsoft Visio
- Used tools like Visual Studio Community Edition, Visual Studio Code, Power Shell ISE and SQL Server Management Studio.
- Worked with Agile methodology in XL Deploy and XL Release, CI/CD automation from scratch, Docker, Openshift)
- Built and Implemented complete CI stack to migrate from a Puppet stack in a colo to Terraform with Chef in AWS.
- Wrote shell scripts to handle server processing migrating applications from .Net to Python monitoring applications and server performance with Splunk and Jenkins.
- Worked on Jenkins to implement Continuous Integration and deployment into Tomcat /Web Logic Application Server.
- Developed applications and methods with Python for ETL, writing and reviewing code for server-side Python applications.
- Had done POC on implementation of continuous deployment pipeline with Jenkins and Jenkins workflow on Kubernetes
- Assist with configuration of Cloud Compute systems using OpenStack on Ubuntu, collaboration using Orchestration with Keystone, Kubernetes and other functions within OpenStack.
- Responsible for Configuring Kafka Consumer and Producer metrics to visualize the Kafka System performance and monitoring
- Worked for 5 scrum teams (Java, AEM, Jenkins, Ant, Maven, SVN, git, Agile methodology, cucumber scripts, sonar, XL Deploy and XL Release, SharePoint, CI/CD automation from scratch, Docker)
- Conducted Dry-Run Tests to ensure fool-proof execution of customized scripts before execution in production environments.
- Worked on implementing backup methodologies by PowerShell Scripts for Azure Services like Azure SQL Database, Key Vault, Storage blobs, App Services etc.
- Created Azure services using ARM templates (JSON) and ensured no changes in the present infrastructure while doing incremental deployment.
- Configured the XL Deploy and XL Release for all the applications from scratch, once the build package is available, then promoted with simple enable options to deploy in the targeted servers.
- Acted as build and release engineer, deployed the services by VSTS (Azure DevOps) pipeline. Created and Maintained pipelines to manage the IAC for all the applications
- Wrote PowerShell scripts to create the parameter files automatically for all the services in Azure Resource Manager
- Assigned RBAC Roles using Organization Active Directory at the Subscription Level to grant accesses only to required members based on Least-Access Privileges (we use CWS Groups)
- Collaborated with cross functional teams (firewall team, data base team, application team) in execution of this project.
- Used Service-Now tool for managing incidents and change request tickets
- Experience in troubleshooting the SQL Server connection issues on incremental deployments
- Provided status to Business Level management and Technical and conducting Proof of Concept for Latest Azure cloud-based service
Environment: .Net, Azure, PowerShell, XL Release, XL Deploy, Kubernetes, Kafka, GIT, Python, AWS, Redis, VMware, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, SVN, Puppet, Open Stack, Docker, Jira, Maven, VSTS, Apache Tomcat Application Server, Salt stack
- DevOps Workflow representing all stages starting from SCM Commit Build, Integration Build Which Compiles Code, Junit Test cases and Code Coverage, Build and Bundle, Publish with Lead Approvals and Deployment of Artifacts.
- Create and configure Jenkins server using Terraform and Ansible.
- Use of Docker, Kubernetes and Open Shift to manage microservices for development of continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Launching AmazonEC2 Cloud Instances using Amazon Web Services (Linux/ Ubuntu/RHEL) and Configuring launched instances with respect to specific applications.
- Installed application on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Managed IAM policies, providing access to different AWS resources, design and refine the workflows used to grant access.
- Integrated with Team City and Octopus for the continuous integration and continuous delivery. The development is incremental, once the changes are checked-in to TFS, the daily build runs, executes the unit test cases and deploys the changes on CI environment.
- Enhanced existing automated Build/Deploy process and architect the next generation centralized deployment processes using Octopus.
- Automated and tested the Build and deployment of the CRM product on Smoke, DEV Environment using PowerShell and Octopus tool.
- Create a Virtual Network on Windows Azure to connect all the servers.
- Had integrated with Team City and Octopus for the continuous integration and continuous delivery. The development is incremental, once the changes are checked-in to TFS, the daily build runs, executes the unit test cases and deploys the changes on CI environment.
- Provisioned EC2 instances, configured auto scaling and defining cloud formation JSON templates using Ansible modules.
- Administrated and Implemented TFS, Maintained and Migrated TFS&TFS 2012\2013 support.
- Implemented Branching and Merging concepts TFS 2012 and GIT.
- Accomplished tasks of client SCM team and worked on the migration of existing code repository from ClearCase multisite to TFS.
- Worked extensively on cross-platforms (Windows and UNIX) with TFS and GIT.
- Deployed and managed web applications and services into AWS by using Elastic Bean Stalk.
- Managed servers on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform instances using Puppet, Chef Configuration management.
- Designed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates.
- Created Maven POMs to automate the build process for the new projects and integrated them with third party tools like SonarQube, Nexus.
- Created Bus members, provided configurations for messaging queue in WebLogic.
- Deployed and designed pipelines through Azure data factory and debugged the process for errors.
- Created Chef Automation tools and builds and do an overall process improvement to any manual processes.
- Written Chef Cookbooks for various DB configurations to modularize and optimize end product configuration.
- Converting production support scripts to Chef recipes. And AWS server provisioning using Chef Recipes.
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Experience with Build Management Tools Ant and Maven for writing build.xml and Pom.xml.
- Branching, Tagging, Release Activities on Version Control Tools: SVN, GitHub.
- Worked on developing the backend part of the application involving Spring 3, JPA and Hibernate
- Implemented unit testing framework driven using Junit and Cucumber.
Environment: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Octopus, IAM, S3, EC2,VPC, cloud watch, Nix, Azure, ANT, Maven, Tortoise SVN, GitHub, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, WebLogic, Kubernetes, SonarQube, TFS, Git, Java, Agile, Apache HTTPD, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Junit, PowerShell, Jira, Cucumber, Json, Bash, Perl, Python.