- Experienced in building responsive web pages (RWP) compatible with multiple device platforms and cross browser compatibility using HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Bootstrap and handling issues with designing layouts and wireframes with web standards.
- Good experience with Responsive Web Designing, JSON, AJAX and Angular 2+ and above.
- Good experience in CSS3 and CSS pre - processors like SASS
- Worked on Version control systems like Git and Bitbucket.
- Experience in working MVC architecture frameworks like Angular 2, 4, 5 and 6 and developed Single Page Applications (SPA) using AngularJS and Angular 2+.
- Hands-on development experience in Typescript and Angular concepts like One-way data binding, Two-way data binding using property binding, event binding.
- Created and developed custom Angular Components, Directives, Services, Pipes
- Experience in date conversions with angular pipes using moment.js
- Worked on databases like MongoDB and Postgres SQL
- Experience on performance optimization for efficient fully functional working app.
- Experience in Angular network performance concepts like Lazy-Loading of resources, AoT compilation, compression and caching.
- Good Experience in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX and React Native concepts
- Designed and developed the application using Angular 4 framework along with HTML5, CSS3, Type Script, Java Script, Bootstrap, Node.js, and NPM.
- Moved existing AngularJS controllers and services to Angular 4 components for more responsive and less dependency. Hands on experience in developing user interfaces for Desktop, Mobile, and Tablet using Java Script, HTML4, HTML5, Ajax, CSS2, CSS3, jQuery, JSON and AngularJS & ReactJS.
- Used Api specifications and debugged them using Postman api integrating tool and Splunk to test the real time data(logs) while working with the Api's.
- Worked on metadata tags optimization to reduce the load time on the overall website/app.
- Implemented Angular prebuilt component concepts using Angular Material.
- Worked on angular animations using angular material, hammer for swipe, tap, pinch functionalities and third-party tags like swiper to implementation of carousel images.
- Experience in unit testing and E2E testing frameworks like Karma, Jasmine.
- Worked closely with the Project Managers, Architects, Product Owners and to completely understand and define specifications to help ensure project acceptance.
- Proficient with enterprise software, UI component architecture, and integration.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google chrome.
- Experience working on E-commerce applications, Internal Web applications.
- Experience with features of Angular 4 such as directives, dependency injection, modules and routing.
- Expertise in concepts like W3C Standard, Web Accessibility and performance optimization.
- Self-starter and team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Authorized to work in United States for any employer
Languages: C, Java, J2EE, Java Script, HTML, HTML5, CSS, Jquery, PL/SQL, Unix shell scripts
Web/Application servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss, Glassfish, WebSphere
Web Services: SOAP, REST, HTTP, Amazon
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBOSS
Databases: MongoDB, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server, MySQL.
Operating Systems: Ubuntu Linux and Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, JUnit, Ant, Maven, Gradle.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, GitHub, VSS
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP and SOAP.
UI Frameworks: AngularJS, NodeJS, ReactJS, KnockoutJS, Bootstrap
UI / Web Developer-Angular
- Developed and debugged front-end Angular HTML and typescript component files
- Used moment.js with angular pipes to convert the dates based on country locale and region id.
- Created Email template in Postman API integration tool and used that template with ID in email pop-up application functionality.
- Used Splunk to test the real time data and logs if this email were sent in the above working functionality.
- Used MongoDB and Postgres SQL for daily database operations using CRUD operations.
- Navigated through different pages using Router Links and passed parameters to them
- Created Custom Components and Directives, filters, Services.
- Optimized the code by implementing concepts like Lazy Load of resources, AoT compilation, compression, caching.
- Created various angular library components and made them reusable across different applications.
- Enhancing legacy application by building new components in Angular 4 and typescript.
- Working as a Development, assisting my team in developing Web-based applications.
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application.
- Update an existing highly available application from AngularJS (4) to Angular 6, improving the durability and speed
- Involved in the Upgrading the Angular Version from Angular 4 to Angular 6.
- Implemented client-side validations in registration forms, login and logout forms using Java Script.
- Strong Angular 4 using TypeScript with Production deployed code experience, provided thorough Enhancement and Support for a large scale Angular 4 website.
- Enhanced application performance by Angular 6 Component based development in view of future Angular framework transitions.
- Angular 6 is used to handle RESTful calls to enable communication between view components and server.
- Developed a component that varies content based on the user's navigation by using router- outlet directive in Angular6.
- Performed form validations using reactive forms for sign in and so many forms using Angular6 framework.
- Developed various features in Angular6 like data binding, routing, custom filters, custom directives to meet various customized requirements.
- Used ReactJS to develop components. Used Redux for state management of application.
- Created Reusable components by writing React JS classes
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like AngularJS accommodate these advanced and fast technologies.
- Involved in developing entire life cycle management of react components.
- Used Angular 2 as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Creating a responsive web application integrating Twitter Bootstrap with AngularJS and media queries.
- Created various Angular 2 components, DOM, expressions, templates, data binding, etc.
- Angular router used the URL providers routing handled by UI state provider router, allowing us to divide the application into logical modules (templates and controllers), each of which would be instantiated when its route was invoked.
- Developed the components in the large applications using React JS.
- Created custom directives for reusable components.
- Made extensive use of promises for application control flow.
- Developed custom directives, Factories Services and constants used angular promise api for making async calls in AngularJS.
- Developed the RESTful Services using NodeJS and Express Framework.
- Developed HTML prototypes and UI deliverables, such as wireframes, flowcharts, screen mockups, and interface design specifications.
- Developing custom HTML elements using angularjs directives.
- Using Eclipse Blue, SVN, Angular debugger and ng-inspector tools.
- Developed the Mobile and Tablet web applications.
- Used SVN repository to commit, synchronize and update any changes to the repository for maintaining various versions control.
- Used the JIRA tool to track down the project progress, estimated time to complete, updating the requirements for user stories and creating the tickets for developing, testing and bugs and worked on sprints.
- Build the applications to DEV and QA environments using BAMBOO.
- Worked on the project with an Agile methodology to Develop the product and deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
- Worked with business analysts to understand their business models and goals and help define strategy, content, and features.
- Handled all the client-side validations, slideshow, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using jQuery.
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that includes Analyzing, Designing, Coding, Testing, implementation & Production Support
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) is used for source control and also used extensively for constant integration.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML4/5, XHTML, and CSS 2/3 based on the W3C standards.
- Using AngularJS, created custom directives for dom manipulations.
- Used Angular Ui-bootstrap and CSS3 in developing the application
- Applied the AngularJS App configuration for Http providers, interceptors, url router and state providers
- Maintained Cross browser compatibility and implement Responsive Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
- Develop the user interface components with html5, css3, bootstrap and Angular material design framework and providing UI elements for entire applications
- Wrote code to fetch data from Web services using AngularJS, jQuery, AJAX via JSON response and updating the HTML pages.
- Manage the development for all phases of the UI web application development from requirements gathering, cross browser testing, and production deployment.
- Developed web page using AngularJS components like controllers, routers, NG app etc.
- Created AngularJS Controller which Isolate scopes perform operations in UI.
- Designed and developed Web pages and also user interface for Mobile web application to meet the requirements of the product.
- Unit test the application using the Jasmine, Mocha and karma and end to end testing using Protractor.
- Used GitHub UI, Git bash to commit, changes to the repository for maintaining various versions of the agile process.
- Implemented web analytics using Adobe omniture DTM for single page application.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, modeling, analysis & development.
- Involved in developing of design documents with UML class diagrams.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner with using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS as per company's standards.
- Designed the email blasts using Adobe software and then implemented them using HTML and Java script.
- Used all the advanced Photoshop features to create appealing visual web interfaces.
- Implemented various Search Engine Optimization techniques as metadata, building inbound link, and outbound link text, meaningful title while designing web pages.
- Built HTML and CSS system for controlling text display issues cross-platform and cross browser.
- Implemented AJAX to enhance the capability of the website.
- Used Firebug and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Used CSS Blueprint to create grids and adopt cross browser interactive features.
- Created Graphic User Interface (GUI) and applied to web site.
- Increased developer productivity by using efficient programming methodologies and local development.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.