- 4.8+ years of experience in software development life cycle including User Interaction, Business Analysis, Design, Application Development, Implementation, Documentation, Testing and Deployment of enterprise applications in the domain of Telecom.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming. Possesses core technical skills in Core JAVA(JDK 1.8) and creating lambda expressions.
- Worked extensively on Active - VOS (BPM) and Camunda(BPM) tool. Skilled in developing Active-VOS BPELs, Camunda BPMN diagrams, DMN, creating X-query custom functions.
- Expertise in designing and developing applications using Spring Integration Framework and Spring Boot.
- Hands on experience with Model View Controller (MVC) architecture using Spring Framework in developing enterprise applications.
- Experienced in coding Web Services with SOAP, WSDL and REST Services.
- Well versed with Groovy, X-query, XML, XML schema, JUnit, X-Unit, SOAP UI, CSI Tool Kit also possess hands-on experience on them.
- Understanding of source management tools such as SVN and GIT and involved in various phases like Design, Implementation and Testing.
- Practiced Agile Test-Driven Software Development methodology for last 4 years and worked on Extreme programming
- In-depth knowledge of Java/J2EE, Spring boot framework, Aspect Oriented Programming and AJSC framework.
- Proficient in Oracle, MySql and have understanding of NoSQL Cassandra database.
- Handled Continuous integration with Jenkins, Docker for CI/CD.
- Worked with Apache ActiveMq and Kafka messaging service.
- Used Maven scripts to compile the Java files and to build the jars and wars.
- Good Communication, Interpersonal Skills and excellent team player.
Hardware: 32 bit, 64 bit
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 7,8,10,Unix,Linux
Languages: Java,J2EE, C, Xquery, Groovy
Framework: Spring boot, AJSC
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, Cassandra
Tools & Utilities: Informatica Activos, Eclipse, Camunda
Domain Knowledge: Telecom
Ticketing Platforms: Jira, TDP, Rally
Scripting: Unix, Linux
AVOS & Camunda Developer
Environment: Tools: ActiveVOS 9.2.2, SOAP UI, Camunda, Eclipse
Application Server: WebLogic 9.2
Framework: AJSC,Spring boot
- Correct errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
- Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
- Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
- Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer.
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
- Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
- Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs.
- Document design specifications, installation instructions, and other system-related information.
- Collaborate with engineers or software developers to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of system components.
- Provide technical guidance or support for the development or troubleshooting of systems.