- More than 8 Years of experience in Web Application Development & Designing.
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts and Model - View-Controller (MVC) based framework (ZEND FRAMEWORK, Cake PHP)
- Solid LAMP and WAMP stack development Experience.
- Strong command in leading Frameworks Team like Angular.js, backbone.js, bootstrap.js, D3.Js, React.Js, Node.Js and Projects UI Designing Team.
- Experience in developing and maintaining websites and web applications using PHP, Lamp, web services, HTML, XHTML, XML, CSS, JSON, Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, CURL.
- Experience in Apache web server administration/configuration.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Oracle Database, DB2, JDBC, PL/SQL, MS SQL Server, My SQL Server, Mongo DB.
- Proficiency in Prototype, Module Design, User Interface Design, and Integration of PHP components.
- Experience in end-to-end lifecycle of PHP based implementations.
- Experience in enterprise web applications development in LAMP stack.
- Experience in developing and implementing Web Services using SOAP, WSDL
- Excellent Client interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well as in a team
Additional tech skills: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, JBoss, WebSphere, Tomcat, Eclipse, Flex, RSA, NetBeans, Windows, Linux, Unix
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. PHP LAMP Developer
- Developed/Design the application using LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL5 and PHP) architecture using Magento/Zend Framework.
- Development using Laravel PHP Framework on LAMP stack
- Develop and maintain a lead aggregation system for marketing leads on various verticals using the CakePHP framework on a LAMP stack
- Definition and develop of database ER-model, architecture and services with MySql, Api services and data driven website implementing LAMP stack environment.
- Design and develop web application functionalities with Object Oriented design, MVC Zend framework and LAMP,PHP library.
- Used all aspects of MySQL/PHP Programming (object oriented PHP), Zend Framework in LAMP environment.
- Used LAMP for hosting the word press application.
- Used on Linux platform (LAMP), Magento CMS, MySQL, REST web services, Git repository for this project.
- Worked on automotive content management system (CMS) which is built in PHP Sweet framework, used LAMP setup.
- Created several LAMP, PHP library class wrappers for using system binaries (cross platform, OS X & Linux)
- Migrated a portion of the site and publishing system from ColdFusion+SQL on four off-site servers to PHP on two on-site LAMP servers.
- Code migration, db migration, and CentOS/Apache/PHP/MySQL installation and configuration.
- Use PHP to handle web forms
- Project design utilizes LAMP, PHP, MySQL, HMTL/CSS, jQuery
- Integration with client's ERP system using REST API through PHP calls
- LAMP, PHP-MySQL connectivity was used to fetch required data from the database.
- Developed front end using Bootstrap.js, Angular.js, Node.js, D3.js, Backbone.js, where back end is JAX-RS (Jersey) REST webservice.
- Technology leadership for the direction of the Cloud based application using Node.JS, PDFJS, MongoDB and MS SQL Server integrating to a proprietary framework.
- Worked on implementing React.js flux based page updates using React fetchers, state mutating actions and stores. Extensively used React Flux implementations Alt and Redux and their architectures.
- Performed BDD tests for custom built widgets using Cucumber JS, Protractor JS, Karma, Mocha, Chai. Build all database mapping classes using Django models and Cassandra
- Created a Rich Single Page Application using HTML, CSS, JSON, Angularjs, and REST Services
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used Rest, WSDL and SOAP messages for getting insurance plans from different module and used XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Designed and implemented the web application in Node.js, HTML from initial concept development to beta launch.
- Usage of version control repository Git, GitHub and JIRA
- Developed backend applications with Node.js, MongoDB, CouchDB, Oracle, Apache, Java.
- Worked on stored procedures, triggers, cursors, DB scheduler, PL/SQL, MySQL, JDBC, MS SQL Server.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity constraints and views for multiple databases, using MS SQL Server.
Sr. PHP Developer
- Coding in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP) environment.
- Develop web applications within a LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP) environment.
- Developed the application on LAMP architecture.
- Migrated internal operational IT from a legacy mainframe to a custom web-based application platform using LAMP open-source tools.
- Strongly used LAMP (Linux-Apache-MySQL-PHP) platform.
- Development of custom layered navigation in categories pages using LAMP, PHP, AJAX and Jquery.
- Development of custom modules using LAMP, PHP and XML.
- Develop web application using LAMP, Magento, and PHP.
- Development of an interactive section to allow customers see earrings and piercings with the help of a virtual ear using LAMP, PHP / JS / AJAX / jQuery
- LAMP, PHP code refactoring and optimization according best practices.
- LAMP, PHP scripting to update catalog data and inventory data through a csv file.
- PHP backend development of custom modules CRUD
- Integration with client's ERP system to update prices through a LAMP, PHP / SOAP Web service call.
- LAMP, PHP Web Development for Back end scripting, Code refactoring, addition of new modules.
- Customizing HTML, CSS, Java script and Jquery scripts for UI/UX development according to client's needs
- Used all aspects of MYSQL/PHP Programming (object oriented PHP), in LAMP environment.
- Fixing reported bugs.
- Customize product detail page so customers can buy the main product's extended warranty at the same time using PHP and AJAX.
- Customize Magento's PHP core checkout to equals the view as the USA website.
- Integrate Magento with SAP system to get live inventory data updates while customer is attempting to finish his order through a WS call using SOAP / PHP, LAMP.
- Leading Frameworks Team like Ember, Angular.js, backbone.js, bootstrap.js, Node.js & D3.js.
- Designed SPA (Single page applications) in Flux architecture using React.js.
- Implemented second level cache and query level cache in Hibernate using EHcache plug-in.
- Used JSON for data exchange between application modules along with XML.
- Created client website running on a Node.js, using the Express framework, Jade, AngularJS and Backbone.js for front end MVC/templating.
- Created a library of visual components using Highcharts, D3, and jQuery for reporting results.
- Develop application using Ember, AngularJS, Bootstrap, RequireJS.
- Developed frontend application using React.js, Express.js and Knockout. Js.
- Create web service component using REST, SOAP, WSDL, XML to interact with the middleware
- Wrote test cases using JUnit testing framework and configured applications on Weblogic Server.
- Developed bug management system for internal usage, using MySQL, Bootstrap, Backbone.js
- Use Spring Data to extract data from Neo4j and MongoDB databases
- Usage of version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA
- Worked with Oracle RDBMS for writing complex queries and PL/SQL, SQL for Stored Procedures, Triggers and Events, for generating some important responses needed by the application
- Developed Angular-JS unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma.
- Used JPA Hibernate and Spring to perform CRUD operation with MYSQL and perform persistence for Hazelcast cache.
- Have broken down the application into multiple angular modules for simplicity purposes and have done unit tests using Jasmine
- Worked on JDBC to select and update the data from the MySQL database
- Developed framework using Java, BIRT Runtime, iText, MySQL and web server technologies
Confidential, Bloomfield, Connecticut
Sr. PHP Developer
- Developed GUI screens for XTT & LD application using JSP, HTML and CSS.
- Maintained and developed e-commerce website using PHP-based framework Magento, jQuery, HTML and CSS.
- Wrote various PHP scripts in the header, footer, multiple contact pages, etc
- Developed PHP based server side API using Zendframework and implemented MVC architecture.
- Created Web back-end user interfaces to new and existing databases utilizing PHP and MySQL/Oracledatabases.
- Implemented a Node.js server to manage authentication.
- Implemented web based front-end using HTML, CSS, JQuery, and AngularJS
- Involved in developing the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Set up the deployment environment on Web Logic Developed system preferences UI screens using JSP and HTML.
- Developed web Components using JSP, Servlets and Server side components using EJB under J2EE Environment.
- Rich UI development experience and well versed in client side technologies like AngularJS, jQuery, BackBone.js, Google Widget Toolkit, Sencha UI
- Developed HTML, Swing and JSP pages for user interaction and data presentation.
- Created a Rich Single Page Application using HTML, CSS, Angularjs, JQuery and REST Services
- Integrate the ExtJs/Sencha framework with Oracle BPM.
- Prepared statements are used for communication Sql database
- Involved in developing custom taglibs, JSP, EJB's, Portlets and DB2 - stored procedures.
- Involved in Requirement analysis, design and Implementation applying the Water fall model.
- Wrote Servlets programming and JSP scripting for the communication between web browser and server
Background Skills: LAMP, Zend Framework, PHP Java, J2EE, HTML, CSS, JQuery, MySQL, TOAD, SQL, DB2, Apache Axis, WSDL, Netbeans, JBOSS, Mercurial, Coherence, ClearCase, Selenium, Water Fall Model, UML, JSP, Servlet, Ant, XML, Jira, Swing, Cognos .
Confidential, NEW YORK-NY
- Involved in transforming the Use Cases into Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and State diagrams.
- Involved in development of Web Services, creation of WSDL and schemas.
- Extensively participated on working with Spring framework. Involved in writing JSP and Servlets.
- Involved in development of Web Services, were developed to receive client requests.
- Implemented Spring JDBC template, Spring Exception Strategy and AOP.
- Involved in setting up WebSphere Application server and using Ant tool to build the application and deploy the application in WebSphere Application server.
- Design, Development and testing of Java framework to transfer data from application to CIS and also from CIS to application.
- Worked with the creation of Store Procedures. Involved in writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures to accomplish complex functionalities.
- Part of team creating quality working J2EE code to design, schedule, and cost to implement use cases.
- Developed Reusable classes in the middleware using Hibernate.
- Involved in writing lots of JSP for maintains and enhancements of the application. Worked on Front End using Servlets and also backend using EJB and Hibernate.
- Worked on Presentation Layer using Struts Tiles, JSPs and Servlets.
- Created quality working J2EE code to design, schedule, and cost to implement use cases.
- Setting of DB2 build settings in RAD application development server.
- Involved in writing the database integration code using Hibernate.
- Creation of managed server and JDBC connections.
- Worked on the application using Rational Application Developer.
- Worked on the application using Rational Application Developer. Designed & Developed Application flow UML diagrams of the application using Rational Rose.
- Developed the modules of Purchase Request, Purchase Order, Item Master modules.
- Involved in the Enhancement of Summarization module.
- Developed the web pages using JSP, CSS and HTML
- Developed the RTM interface module to map the requirements to the test-case and Test design modules
- Generic Tree Navigation control).
- Used several J2EE Design Patterns (Session Façade, Aggregate Entity) for the Middle Tier development.
- Developed EJBS (Session and Message-Driven Beans) in (RAD) for handling business processing, database access and asynchronous messaging.
- Made extensive use of Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI) for looking up enterprise beans.
- Developed Message-Driven beans in collaboration with Java Messaging Service (JMS).
- Wrote various stored procedures in PL/SQL and JDBC routines to update tables.
- Wrote various SQL queries for data retrieval using JDBC.
- Involved in building and parsing XML documents using SAX parser.
- Exposed business logic as a web service and developed WSDL files for describing these web services.
- Extensively used SOAP formatted messages for communication between web services.
- Developed the application on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Developed the plug-in interfaces for the TMS features (TEE, Requirements, Version Control)
- Developed Form Beans, which are used to store data when the user submits the HTML form
- Coded various Java beans to implement the business logic
- Development of GUI using AWT
- Involved in creating the tables using SQL and connectivity is done by JDBC
- Involved in generating the reports regarding the marks they secured in the online test once they press the submit button in the test using HTML and JSP.