- Product Professional with 9 years of Product Management, Business Analysis and Product Development.
- In depth knowledge in Location Technologies and implementation
- Strong background of full product lifecycle from conception to strategy to roadmap to launch to customer adoption.
- Strong communication, analytical, troubleshooting, and presentation skills; excellent teamwork and project management expertise
Product Management: Full Lifecycle Product Management, Competitive Analysis, Training of Sales, Marketing, Education & Product Support staff, Cross Functional Team Leadership, Software Development
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access
GIS Packages: ArcGIS Desktop 10.5, ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Portal, QGIS, MapInfo
BI Software: WebFOCUS, Tableau
Senior Product Manager
- Drive the product vision, strategy, roadmap and product plans for Location Intelligence in WebFOCUS.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate and train Sales, Marketing, Education, and Product Support on new product features.
- Collaborate with Engineering and UI/UX teams.
- Develop and refine user stories. Coordinate Retrospectives and Planning meetings.
- Present at user conferences, customers and prospects.
- Adapt to changing market needs in an agile environment.
- Engage in software development through different stages of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Managed Quality Assurance for Location Intelligence a software product.
- Provided technical leadership for GIS projects from inception to completion.
- Developed complex and challenging database models to encompass both time and space.
- Created and managed personal and enterprise geodatabases.
- Worked in an interdisciplinary environment with a strong research orientation.
- Developed interactive web and desktop applications.
- Mentored students and junior staff.
- Act as a conduit of technical know - how by presenting both internally and externally
Confidential, Howell, Michigan
GIS Applications Developer
- Developed GeoProcessing Scripts to automate tasks using Python
- Administered and maintain ArcSDE for SQL Server
- Maintained application developed in VB.Net
Confidential, Dearborn, Michigan
- Designed a relational database to tracks warranty claims.
- Built forms, reports, queries in MS Access 2002.
- Programmatically exported and imported data from and to an Excel spreadsheet.
- Provided an automatic data archival solution.
- Created an ODBC link to Oracle database to download real time data.
- Used shell commands in programming to accomplish simple tasks like copying files.
- Developed database security measures.
- Developed Archive Application System, City of SouthHaven with MapObjectsLT.
- Created Internet Construction Tracking Application using Active Server Pages, VBScript and HTML.
- Developed User Interface for City of Taylor to track sanitary and water utilities using Visual Basic.
- Installed, configured and developed Vanburen Township intranet ArcIMS.
- Modeled database for City of Birmingham sewer utilities.
- Developed user interfaces using ArcObjects and VBA to track and create asbuilts extents for City of South Haven, create burial spaces for Mt. Elliott Cemetery Association.
- Provide technical lead in various projects.
- Administered and maintained ArcSDE in SQL Server 2000.
- Installed ArcIMS. Configured with Apache Web Server and Tomcat Servlet Engine.
- Installed Oracle. Tuned database for performance.
- Spatial analysis and modeling.
- Created applications for user entry.
- Automated cleanup of Access Database using VB.
- Automated processes of data conversion.
- Installed Arc/SDE and administered database.
- Provided Technical support.
- Develop automated processes using VBA and ArcObjects.
- Completed database normalization to remove anomalies for improved database management.
- Analyzed, developed, maintained and enhanced GIS software applications.
- Created multi-user application for subdivision and zoning datasets for city.
- Fine-tuned and debugged GIS addressing interface to interact with Computer Information Systems’ billing database in Oracle.
- Designed and developed models for data flow and modularized programs to achieve technical goals.
- Served as leader of addressing project to enhance the database by developing, managing, analyzing and refining data and programming tools for data entry and automation.
- Defined user requirements for geodataset; designed system; and successfully tested and delivered system.
- Acted as GIS database administrator, modifying and maintaining existing programs to automate database updates and identify corrupt data to prevent system failures.
- Created data dictionary (metadata), using HTML to describe data.
- Served on team charged with developing city’s Internet Map Server, using Visual Basic and Map Objects to accommodate queries.
- Automated process of converting data between Arc/Info and ArcView.
- Developed programs to automate data conversion from geodataset to shape files; index shape files for faster queries and addressing; and develop batch files to copy from Unix server to NT server.
- Provided ad hoc programming services as needed, such as modifying city’s outdated pavement management system’s database, implementing tools to automate process of parcel input, and converting city’s subdivision annotation layer into polygon attributes.
- Developed data entry procedures to establish format for entering oil field lease information in digital format.
- Thoroughly analyzed incoming data during daily conversions from CAD to GIS database to maintain quality control.
- Provided programming and GIS technical support and developed GIS database, including polygon attributes to allow users to click on land plots and gather necessary information.
- Developed GIS database by converting attributes into RDBMS tables.
- Maintained and analyzed lease data and generated reports.