- Extensive experience in building Single Page Applications (SPA) using frameworks like AngularJS and custom MVC frameworks .
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Extensive experience in web design using CSS3 , Bootstrap , Adobe Illustrator , Adobe Photoshop.
- Strong background, working in an Agile environment , developing User Interface (UI) Applications and professional web applications.
- Implemented Design Patterns like Pub-Sub pattern , revealing module pattern etc.
- Programmed various jQuery plugins such as Buttons, Calendar, Grid, List box, Tab Container, Accordion, Menu, Dialog boxes and Toolbars.
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features using Backbone.js , Require.js and Responsive Design.
- Strong experience in using AJAX for implementing dynamic webpages where the content can be fetched via API calls, using RESTful and SOAP web services .
- Knowledge on techniques used in Angular 5 with the help of Typescript.
- Extensively worked on Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage the modules and used it to install useful tools such as Grunt, Express, Underscore.js, and RequireJS.
- Developed multiple POCs to create an interface between Backend to Frontend by using MongoDB, Express.js, Angular Js and Node.js
- Expertise in Twitter Bootstrap framework and building responsive pages for Cross-Browsers and Portable Devices compatible.
- Experience with Version Control tools like CVS , VSS and SVN for Source Code version management and merging Source code after intermittent Project releases.
- Thorough understanding of CSS principles with a clear ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross-browser code.
- Experience in version control using GIT .
- Good Experience with bug tracking tools like Bugzilla and Jira.
- Assists clients in accessibility project planning, establishing and administering accessibility testing programs, and remediating accessibility issues to ensure compliance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0) and Section 508 accessibility standards.
- Implemented CMS assets frameworkwhich modernizes accessible front-end web development and follows digital government strategy objectives.
- Experience of working in government environment.
- Used NVD3.js to build reusable charts.
- Experience in profiling web applications and removing performance bottle necks.
- Expert in designing web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Experience working with testing tools like Firebug , Firebug Lite , Chrome or Safari web inspectors.
- Used Maven , Ant and Jenkins as a build tool during the build process of application.
- Experience in Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0) and ability to apply W3C web standards and are browser compatible (BDD) and Test Driven Development (TDD).
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA, J2EE, JSP, JMS, JDBC, Struts, Spring.
Development tools: Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop. Visual Studio, Eclipse-3.2.1, Notepad++.
IDE s and Tools: Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, Dreamweaver, FireBug, Developer Tools, EditPlus, JSfiddle, Sublimetext
Server: Apache, IIS, Tomcat.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, IE Developer Toolbar, Firebug Lite, Chrome or Safari web inspectors.
Databases: MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
Operating System: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista, UNIX, LINUX, MS-DOS, Mac OS X
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
- Used Angular 7 in conjunction with SASS and MDB Bootstrap to develop responsive web application.
- Implemented HTTP Interceptors to add JWT tokens and authentication headers to every HTTP call to provide authentication to pages
- Developed custom directives in Angular 7 to share common functionalities shared between different components.
- Moved existing AngularJS controllers and services to Angular6 components for more responsive and less dependency.
- Implemented property binding, event binding, data mapping, observables, Interface, lifecycle hooks, custom pipes, data filtering, nested components, data sharing, validation.
- Built services and dependency injection to add functionality of components at run-time.
- Implemented Route-guards to various pages to add security to the application and for proper flow of the project.
- Enhanced legacy application by building new components in Angular6 and typescript.
- Implemented Services and Http Module for calling data from the backend using observables.
- Optimized the performance of application using Angular 7 Lazy Loading and Ahead of Time Compilation.
- Dynamic Reactive forms, form controls and custom form validations are created in the application.
- Worked with Angular6 ng update, ng add, Angular Elements, Angular Material + CDK Components, Angular Material Starter Components, CLI Workspaces, Library Support, Tree Shakable Providers, Animations Performance Improvements, and RxJS v6 .
- Used BitBucket tool to keep track of all work and all changes in source code and deployed the applications.
- Used Curl to fetch third-party API JSON data.
- Automated business JIRA workflow to avoid developer overhead and provide deployment gating based on business approval flows
- Create a job in your Continuous Integration and automate your build process using Jenkins that clones, installs and builds your project in a docker image.
- Built servers and RESTful services (APIs) using Node.js, Express.js interacting with MySQL.
- Written Type scripts for UI logic and also written type scripts for unit testing of UI components.
- Configured Spring boot restful web services application and enabled actuator to monitor application health status.
- Configured Mongo repository and developed persistence objects with Spring Data Module.
- Developing business logic with Java core, collections and java 8 lambda expressions, streamers, Local Date objects.
- Created modal objects to integrate request and responses between front-end angular and java web services in JSON format.
- Created DTO objects, JPA repositories and created native SQL queries to persist data to database.
- Configured Maven and resolved life cycle dependencies and generated artifacts for deployment.
- Developed Test Driver components with TDD added code in crucible to find defects and resolve them before quality testing performed.
- Performed CRUD operations using Node.js and MySQL.
- Improved the performance in ourNode.jsapplication through clustering and worker threads
- Created server and handled requests and responses from controllers by using Express.js .
- Scaled our application to maximum efficiency with image and file upload backed by Amazon's S3 file service.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Developed a new 1-Click Digital Lending Automation website which is more user interactive using latest technology Angular 5.
- Designed animated webpages by importing the @angular/animations which is the latest animation package in Angular 5.
- Developed animated pie by using the d3.js.
- Used Pipe Title Case in the development of each webpage to write the titles that changes the first letter of each word to uppercase.
- Created Angular 5 parent and child components in the application by using the angular-cli command ng g component.
- Extensively used @Ng Module to import different modules, to declare different components, to describe the providers and services that are used to develop the Angular 5 application.
- Designed animated pie charts in different webpages using the ngx-charts and D3 charts.
- Worked with the team to develop model form controls by adding the ngModel directive where ever needed in the application.
- Used Ng2AutoComplete for the development of user friendly auto complete forms in the Angular 5 webpages.
- Built the Angular 5forms by importing Forms Module from @angular/core to application module.
- Imported many dependencies such as @swimlane/ngx-charts, angular2-wizard, angular2-ui-switch, @jaspero/ng2-confirmations, etc. for the development of the webpages.
- Involved in creating TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 5.
- Assisted team to use the CSS preprocessor SASS and implemented the custom stylings for the entire application by creating style.scss as a common stylings file to the whole project.
- Extensively used Bootstrap and Angular 5 to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Imported Bootstrap modules such as Accordion, Dropdown, Collapse, Modal, Progress bar, Tooltip and Popover for the user attractive Angular 5 application.
- Used Angular 5 to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Worked with NPM commands and using package.json for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of Node.js applications.
- Developed Web API using Node.js and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Used Node.js , Express.JS to create server-side API with MongoDB.
- Created server and handled requests and responses from controllers by using Express.js.
- Turbocharge MongoDB queries by adding query caching backed by a lightning-fast Redis instance
- Implement a continuous integration testing pipeline so you always know your application functions properly.
- Implemented test cases and performed unit testing using Jasmine and Karma.
- Used Agile software management (Scrum) that included iterative application development, weekly Sprints, stand up meetings, Followed JIRA for tracking processes and streamlining Agile planning.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source code version control.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Developed components as per design templates and used SASS for maintain styling across application. The portal is made responsive using CSS3 , preprocessors like SASS , Bootstrap , and media queries to support desktop and tablets.
- Have designed and developed the Confidential global Masthead and the footer which is generic and a reusable component across all the pages.
- Have implemented Angular 4 features in creating the components.
- Implemented Angular Material for styling and handling the different breakpoints for responsive design.
- Used Nodejs as an adapter to connect to the Backend ApacheServer to hit the Database. Worked on the localization of the pages using extensive UI frameworks and Nodejs services.
- Have Implemented the tree navigation structure in the Masthead for responsive Design.
- Worked on the Search Typeahead feature taking the first three characters and hitting the search API over Elastic search .
- Have worked on the Cart page on Confidential Website Masthead and worked on showing the recently viewed items.
- Implemented Polymer library to use Masthead on different Frameworks and Business units across Confidential pages to handle ES6 compatibility.
- Used Nodejs with Express framework and used Socket.io service for handshaking protocol with less time to get the response from DB creating a session.
- Worked on configuring the MongoDB and created a RESTful service to leverage the data on Nodejs .
- Used Git as a version control system to get the code reviewed by the team doing the pull requests and then merge to the release branch.
- Used Jenkins and Maven for deployment and continuous integration to Dev and stage environment. Implemented cron jobs for fetching updated record from DB to the component for every 12 hours.
- Designed lazy loading route with separate modules and child routes including data transfer with Resolve, Route Data and Route Parameter. Implemented Rout Grad mechanism using can-activate, can-deactivate, can-load-child etc.
- Developed numbers of Typescript objects including Components, ngModules, Providers, Services, Interfaces and classes utilizing arrow function and optional types.
- Hands on experience on developing the components using Angular 4 needed for the application from the scratch and customizing from various angular related libraries to meet the application's functionality.
- Developed and ran E2E tests for AngularJS PaaS using Protractor.
- Good amount of work done on Reactive forms in Angular 4 and their Validations.
- Got good hands on experience and knowledge on Redux and ngrx store to manage the State, Subscribing and unsubscribing the state changes and dispatching the actions in Angular 4 .
- Good Experience writing the unit test cases to test the functionality of the code written not only through the component level but also through the DOM level using Karma test runner and Jasmine framework.
- Generated the code coverage report using Istanbul .
Confidential, Township of Warren, NJ
Full Stack Developer
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2 , Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap4.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 2 .
- Created reusable templates using Angular directives and worked with NPM package manager tools (Node JS).
- Good knowledge on using Angular APIs like @angular/http For making HTTP requests, @angular/common Common core things including form validation, @angular/router Routing for the entire app .
- Implemented HTTP requests using Rxjs Observable library to handle multiple values over time.
- Good knowledge on creating services with Angular 2 @injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components.
- Implemented Node.js router to make cross-domain requests to API services: Spotify Api, GitHub API, MongoDB.
- Called the Restful web service calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Extensively worked with making calls to WEB APIs to fetch the data from the back end as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Solid knowledge of API authorization flow.
- Used Git for managing source code.
- Worked on Template-driven Forms to build complex forms and implemented client-side validations using built-in HTML validations.
- Implement token-based Authentication for API using JWT token.
- Performed Postman to troubleshoot issues with APIs.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Used Bootstrap and Media Queries to create Responsive Web Design (RWD) and worked with CSS3 pre-processors such as SASS.
- Used D3.js for interactive data visualization.
- Manipulated data using CRUD (create, read, update and delete) operations of
- MongoDB database management system and handled database access and data transmission based on RESTful web service.
- Used Node.js to develop faster and scalable application. Developing Web API using Node.js and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Used various features in AngularJSlike data binding, routing, custom filters, custom directives to meet various customized requirements.
- Provided client side validations using AngularJS framework.
- Worked with AngularJS for creating own HTML elements for building a companied
- Web site which is an open Source Project.
- Used the Visual Studio Team Services for source control, issues, bug tickets and Agile Methodology.
- Designed Functions Library, Functions, Subroutine's, common functions, utilities functions, Regular Expressions and Environmental Variables using QTP in VB Scripts.
- Working on custom Panels, Blocks, content types, and Views for better look and feel of the application.
- Built interactive charts using D3.js.
- Working with Bootstrap Components which are written in Angular JS using Angular-UI components.
- Used web based GIT repository manager with issue tracking features.
- Experience in developing and implementing Data Driven and Keyword Driven automation testing framework with Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed and tested website using the MEAN (Mongo DB, Express, AngularJS, Node.js) stack.
- Installed and supported MVS system related program products from various vendors, meeting customer business requirements.
- Wrote unit testing using karma and jasmine to achieve 100% code coverage.
- Involved in extensive HTML coding.
- Analyzed, Designed and developed the system to meet the requirements of business users.
- Participated in the design review of the application to come up with UI and provide best possible recommendations for the application from UI standpoint.
- HTML, CSS coding of front - end interfaces - including cross-browser support and unit testing to ensure quality work.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Implemented interaction between frontend and backend using the JSON object.
- Developed jQuery based calendar to schedule appointments.
- Used various jQuery plugins like auto complete, date picker, color picker, document slider to enhance the usability, functionality and overall experience for website
- Implemented pagination and sorting functionalities in different modules using jQuery plugins.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Using SVN for version control.
- Participated in requirement gathering, coordinated with various development teams in code integration.