- I am currently looking for a position as a Java Developer or an Android Developer, preferably as a member of a small to mid - sized development team.
- My programming skillset covers a very broad spectrum of languages and frameworks, especially where web development is concerned.
- For a sample of my work, please visit my most recent
- Although I have primarily concerned myself with Java and Android development, I have made a point of staying proficient in most other areas of web development (Angular, NodeJS, etc.).
- I would describe myself as “knowing a bit about everything” in software development.
Highly experienced with: OOP & associated development patterns/ best practices
Java Development/ API: Java EE JDBC Swing, AWT, SWT, JavaFX java.io (Streams) javax.xml (parsing) JaxRS JSP (Servlets) DTOs / DAOs (data packaging & transfer)
Java Frameworks: Jax-RS Implementations Spring Spring Boot Spring MVC Junit etc.
JS Frameworks/ Libraries: Angular2 (familiar with 4) React NodeJS Jquery etc.
Android Development: Java App Development Google AdMob Integration Unit Testing Beta Testing Rollout Updating SDLC Management
Database Development: SQL (SQL Server & MySQL) Database design principles Database Normalization Database Administration
Web administrator & it specialist
- Originally hired in as a contractor to design and build the company website.
- Created various web apps for the company, such as an online store, an employee payroll tracker, etc.
- Also responsible for building & maintaining a company database in SQL Server, and associated applications.
- Responsible for ‘from-scratch’ development and rollout of multiple Android apps currently released in the Google play Store.
- The most popular app among these (mentioned above) currently has more than 20,000 downloads and boasts a 4.9 out of 5 star customer feedback rating.
- Responsible for the operation of six CNC machines and for ensuring the quality of the products that they produce.