- High quality results - oriented programmer with 7 years of iOS app development experience.
- I have successfully written and deployed many iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch applications.
- My published apps have reached the #1 position on several U.S. and international charts.
- I am excited to join a great development team, motivated to deliver excellent results, and eager to continue developing
- Excellent understanding of UX & UI from programmatic standpoint.
- Expert at app submission / review process, have submitted over 60 builds successfully to iTunes app store.
- I have thousands of hours of experience tinkering with animation techniques, so I have a few tricks up my sleeve and a great ability to make elements behave in an appealing way
- The applications I code rarely crash, end up in an illegal state, or run out of memory. I generally write extremely robust code.
- I have a good understanding of OpenGL for 2-D and 3-D rendering. I understand graphics triangles extremely well and am capable of applying many cool graphical effects with OpenGL.
- Decent experience with database query languages; have made several database-driven front end applications.
- Objective C iOS iPhone iPad
- Agile Development
- Auto-Layout, Struts, Springs
- Web Services
- RESTful Services
- Cocoa Touch
- ActionScript 3
- 3D Studio Max
Confidential, Rochester Hills, MISr. iOS Developer
- Asynchronously implemented 3rd party APIs for Confidential and Confidential .
- Wrote Swift library for rendering interface elements, communicating with web services, and other common functionality.
- Wrote Objective-C app shell, data models, and animations.
- Executed RESTful web service calls, safely parsing JSon encoded responses.
- Seamlessly handled all error cases and maintained a consistent experience for the end user.
Confidential, Southfield, MISr. iOS Developer
- Successfully fixed IOS8-related Objective-C bugs and crashes on sales lead generation app.
- Implemented sqlite based form auto-complete for zip codes and cities/states.
Confidential, Clarkston, MI
- Continued to maintain, support, and develop previous collection of international apps.
- Constructed a custom markerless augmented reality system which does pattern detection, keypoint tracking through optical flow, and projection of a 3-D model in real time.
- Built a MySQL database of restaurant menu items for the Union Woodshop, as well as several small PHP web services for accessing the data from the joint.
- Researched and prototyped several unique and engaging animations, menu styles, and transitions.
Confidential, Birmingham, MI
Sr. iOS Developer
- Implemented multiple 3rd party APIs including Facebook, Twitter, Google Maps, Yahoo Maps, and JamBase.
- Requested and safely parsed JSon and XML encoded responses using Objective-C, seamlessly handling all error cases and maintaining a consistent experience for the end user.
- Used CoreAnimation to construct custom 3D transform page warping animations & interface behaviors.
- Provided feedback and criticisms about interface and general flow.
Confidential, Rochester Hills, MI
- Lead iOS developer for all iPad and iPhone apps. Completed and released apps
- Developed #1 app in the catalog section of the app store .
- Created a large and complex iPad app toolset, which I later upgraded into an arbitrary resolution iOS framework.
- Constantly implemented 3rd party frameworks for social media, tracking, and more.
- Supported framework after accepting position at Confidential to ensure continuity.
Confidential, Rochester, MI
- I love to build apps, so even in my spare time I am always tinkering around with something
- Created several game, entertainment, and video apps
- Highly experienced with OpenGL, Social Media, AdMob, iAd, and StoreKit.
- Achieved #1 overall position in several countries.
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI
- Software engineer for successful client responsible for database administration, web development, and desktop widget.
- Implemented Java backend web services running on JBoss middleware.
- Created administrator portal to backend using Spring.
- Created slick looking front end widget with Adobe Flex.
- Coordinated web services and application logic to work with multiple coupon adjudication companies, health systems, pharmaceutical companies, and e-prescribing platforms.
- Followed security protocols and HIPAA standards to protect patient information.
- Learned project, time, and task management using Redmine.
Confidential, Rochester Hills, MI
- Helped students with their lab work.
- Delivered lectures, graded programming assignments, and composed slides. working on cognitive recuperation & recovery project, sensor node clustering project.
Confidential, Macomb, MI
- Develop computer games and computer game components for Windows and Mac OS platforms.
- Created spline interpolation library.
- Created polygon collision library.
- Used OpenGL and DirectX to render 2D game scenes.
- Used OpenAL and DirectSound to play sound effects.