- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, databases, programming languages and object - oriented concepts.
- Seeking a position as a software engineer in order to best use my 7 years of programming experience for iOS, proven by 13 s in computer science, including 2 first-degree s in the nationwide programming contest.
Software development for iOS and macOS: Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, Xcode, Auto Layout, Storyboard, RESTful API, JSON, Git.
Software development for Android: Java, XML, Android Studio, Git.
Software development for Windows: Delphi, Microsoft SQL Server, SVN.
Computer vision and machine learning: Python, Keras, TensorFlow.
Server administration: Linux, Unix, Nginx.
Project management: project initiation, planning, execution and closure.
User interface development: designing, implementing and testing.
Quality assurance: functional, non-functional, acceptance and regression testing.
iOS Software Engineer
- Developed 32 applications in Objective-C and Swift for iOS, macOS and watchOS. 13 million users have downloaded my applications. One of them was even mentioned on the main screen at Apple WWDC 2016 during Tim Cook’s presentation.
- Ported an application to the Android platform using Java and localized it to 68 languages. It quickly gained 100 thousand users and allowed us to enter a new market.
- Participated at Passenger Screening Algorithm Challenge with $1,500,000 prize money at Kaggle. I studied machine learning and computer vision and developed a highly optimized solution in Keras based on Google Inception-ResNet-v2 in ensemble with a custom-made neural network. It allowed me to take 18th place among large data science companies, prominent researchers and leading universities all over the world. The neural network made by me performed several times better than a human.
- Software development in Swift for iOS: Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, Xcode, Auto Layout, Storyboard RESTful API, JSON, Git.
- Software development in Java for Android: Java, XML, Android Studio, Git.
- Computer vision and machine learning: Python, Keras, TensorFlow.
- Initiated and performed a migration of a large project to a modern integrated development environment. This significantly increased capabilities of the third-party components and improved compatibility of the application with the modern operating systems.
- Introduced a modern versioning and revision control system, improved the continuous integration and continuous delivery practices. These measures significantly improved the team’s performance.
- Envisioned, projected and created Music-Expert - the world’s most extensive catalog of musical instruments. It lists 70 thousand musical instruments, has 11 million visitors and generates most of the revenue for the owning company.
- Software development for Windows: Delphi, Microsoft SQL Server, SVN.
- Server administration: Linux, Unix, Nginx.