- Extensive experience building client side components and templates to build feature rich websites.
- Hands on experience in developing responsive web pages efficiently using Bootstrap, Foundation, AngularJS, HTML 5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design.
- Extensive experience in working with AngularJS to implement Single page applications (SPA) using Directives, modules, Expressions, Angular Routing, Controller and Components.
- Expertise with building SPA and server side rendering using ReactJS while integrating client side services.
- Backbone.js, Require.js, Ext.js, and Node JS and developing Rich Internet Applications (RIA).
- Extensive experience in implementing AJAX to update data on the fly.
- Experience in using pattern designs including MVVM, MVC in the browser and in event - driven applications.
- Strong experience with architectures such as Redux and Flux to manage state of the application while working with frameworks such as ReactJS.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Expertise in writing clean, compatible, automated-testable code to create responsive websites under the standard guidelines.
- Insight on designing and developing world-class real estate services SaaS application.
- Hands on experience developing Graphical User Interface (GUI) to display report data using jQuery that is Cross-browser compatible and Web application scaling.
- Strong expertise in Object oriented concepts such as collections, Generics, Annotations, File operations, Multithreading, Concurrent collection framework and Core java concepts.
- Experienced in complete SDLC life cycle includes Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment and working in both AGILE like Kanban and Waterfall based development environment and participating in SCRUM sessions and used source code control systems such as Github, GIT and SVN.
- Strong understanding of creating animation and experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Extensive experience using package management tools like NPM, Bower to install dependencies and libraries.
- Experience in managing cross-departmental UI/UX processes including development and marketing.
- Worked in Test Driven Development (TDD) environment and used Testing tools including Karma, Jasmine, QUnit, and Mocha.
Libraries: AngularJS, Angular2/4, ReactJS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Foundation, Node JS, Backbone JS, D3 JS
Application/Web Server: Apache Tomcat, IIS
Database: Oracle 10g, MySQL, SQL Server, DB2, SQLite, MongoDB.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, BugZilla, Chrome developer Tools, Batarang
IDE: Visual Studio (Express & Community-13), NetBeans, Dreamweaver, JSFiddle, WebStorm, Notepad++, Sublime Text.
Applications: Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Gimp.
Testing: Jasmine, Karma, QUnit, Selenium, JUnit, Mocha, Protractor
Version Controls: GIT, SVN/Subversion, GitHub.
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, UNIX, Mac OS
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Scrum
Sr. UI Developer
- Full stack implementation for an internal web application from start to end.
- Involved in the full life cycle of the software design process including, requirements definition, prototyping, and proof of concept, design, interface implementation, unit testing and maintenance.
- Experience in creating web applications using ES5 and ES6 features.
- Developed complex Angular2/4 UI nested components for reuse and rapid development Angular2 for each SPA.
- Developed responsive frontend client app using Bootstrap 4 and Angular 4 framework for desktop and using Ionic 3 framework for Android and iOS devices (floating action button, forms and modals, alerts, toast, popovers, action sheets, loading, grid and storage, social sharing, user notification, network status, using the camera, carousel, tabbed navigation) .
- Developed cross platform hybrid application using Angular 5 and Ionic3 framework.
- Developed heavy machinery inspection application for client using Ionic 3
- Implemented Angular 2 Routing and navigation, Components, Services.
- Created various Modules/controllers/components for the entire application using Angular 2/4
- Implemented Angular 2(Typescript) Routing and navigation, Components, Services.
- Created various Modules/controllers/components for the entire application using Angular 2/4(Typescript).
- Implemented responsive web design and mobile friendly design using hybrid Ionic framework
- And angular JS.
- Worked on different components of Web Services, including MVC architecture of AngularJS, directives, controllers and filters.
- Wrapped Higher Order Components to handle props and have the component return another reusable component.
- Utilized Middleware such as Body-Parser and Validator in Node JS to handle form validations and validate the users.
- Made Node JS scalable by using Clustering to handle multiple users and not throttle the server.
- Solved Callback hells in Node JS by using Promises and Generators from ES6 resulting in unchaining of events and making the code efficient.
- Developed Responsive Web Design (RWD) pages by using CSS3 and Bootstrap to maintain a nice responsive site while resizing. This was achieved by boot Grid System and Media Queries.
- Utilized various styles from HTML 5, Bootstrap to have resizable navbar elements that fit on every device width.
- Utilized NGINX in Node JS and Express.js to use reverse proxy and applied a third layer to manage the requests from the client side.
- Developed and Utilized HTML 5 features and wrote code that adheres to W3C and ADA standards.
- Maintained code using version control tools such as GIT and Github.
- Developed the product in an Agile Environment which involved daily scrums, sprints, monitoring user stories using JIRA.
- Utilized JSLint to maintain consistent styling and check for errors and coding guidelines.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Sr. UI Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed Front-end code using ReactJS to render DOM elements and Developed server side code using Node JS and Express.js.
- Designed various mockups using Photoshop and converted them into dynamic web pages by using ReactJS components.
- Worked on making REST API calls to the server side from the client to deal with dynamic data.
- Built ReactJS components and managed the unidirectional data flow by using State and Props.
- Build various controlled and uncontrolled components to handle the DOM updates by using state and refs.
- Developed functionality for user validation and handled HTTP requests in Node JS (Request and Response). Handled API endpoints to connect the client side to the server side.
- Handled Unidirectional data flow in ReactJS and managed the data flow by efficiently using states and props.
- Implemented flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Built React Native application utilizing Redux for enhanced maintainability
- Coded styles in the project using Preprocessors such as SASS to utilize features such as nesting and variables.
- Used Webpack as a build tool to minify the project files and compile SASS to CSS3. Also, to store static files (Images, CSS3 Styles) to minimize fetching of data.
- Developed cross-browser cross-device compatible code using HTML 5, CSS3, Bootstrap to maintain a responsive layout on any device.
- Created High charts using D3.js which simulated company user data, server performance, presentations.
- Dealt with client-side routing on ReactJS using Routes and IndexRoute while using Browser History. Utilized React-Router (ReactJS library) to achieve this.
- Used JIRA as a monitoring tool in the project.
- Successfully handled JSON/XML data and carried out JSON/XML parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation.
- Involved in fixing cross-browser issues and unit testing.
- Worked in an Agile Environment utilizing the SCRUM framework to efficiently deliver the products within the two-week sprints.
- Utilized JSLint to maintain consistent style amongst all the developers and Used GIT for version control.
Confidential - Tulsa, OK
- Wrote AngularJScontrollers, views, and services for new features.
- Worked with AngularJS routers, forms, modules, dom, events, expressions, controllers, filters and HttpRequest.
- Implemented bootstrap CSS in AngularJS for developing rich and responsive UI.
- Used AngularJS, HttpRequest to read data from web servers and process JSON data to render in the UI.
- Worked with SPA (Single Page Application) framework Angular.js and Bootstrap CSS framework.
- Used SVN for version control systems.
- Developing UI front-ends using AngularJS to turn UX designs into reality.
- Responsible for ensuring the pattern consistency across all pages.
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock- ups.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards
- Applied J-Query scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Designed XML files for maintaining contents like video, images and audio and display them in flash application.
- Streamlined the Responsive Web Design to enhance the User Experience and developed designs for the prototypes for the Mobile UI.
- Implemented Graphs and Charts with animation to represent survey data for MDE Analytics application.
- Excellent knowledge on Photoshop.
- Creating and implementing Master Classes in Action script 3.0 (based on MVC) for the application.
- Developing XML classes for loading the data from XML files deployed at the server.
- Designed 10 Unique themes with rich and flexible to accommodate different scenarios in which the user might want to display the data.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Created Responsive Web page designs using HTML &CSS and validated web pages with W3C Validator.
- Used Dreamweaver as HTML Editor for designing new pages. Developed HTML prototype documents with CSS Style Sheets.
- Developed mockups and high quality SVG images using Photoshop and converted the templates into dynamic user interactive web pages.
- Gathered the data from the backend using AJAX and jQuery.
- Gathered data from API/web services via AJAX-JSON calls and updating the DOM within the result sets.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS3 based page layouts.
- Developed applications using MVC frameworks and installation of client side dependencies usingBower.
- Actively involved in using Bootstrap and HTML to enable client side date to meets specific criteria by applying various validation variables.
- Analyze the response of JSON in order to update DOM.
- Built enterprise/commercial SAAS applications.Worked in various version control systems - GIT&TFS.
- Involved in writing code-using AJAX to interact with APIs, RESTful Web Services.
- Involved in coding pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Developed Rich Internet Applications and various UI/UEX widgets using jQuery
- Fixed the HTML errors in sitecore content editor. Fixed Front-End issues with the layouts.
- Revamped the existing HTML website and updated content to be stored on the database instead of hardcoded into each page.
- Used CSS and bootstrap to create grids and adopt cross browsing interactive features.
- Implemented a customized CSS theme along with bootstrap for applying styles to the webpages.
- Implemented JQuery to improve the overall usability of the website interface.
- Implemented JQuery to improve the overall usability of the website interface.
- Used JSON to get response from server to check functionality of the websites.
- Developed the complete layout of the pages of websites using CSS for multiple browsers.
- Implemented AJAX to multiple aspects of the website to improve functionality.
- Worked in AGILE and SCRUM environments.
- Developed Web and Enterprise applications using Core Java and Advance Java (JEE) tools and frameworks.
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved.
- As a developer, coordinated with onsite team and client in understanding the business process and requirement understanding.
- Developed stores procedures, triggers, functions and database tables in Oracle database.
- Worked on developing a suitable GUI for ATM locator.
- Participated in daily meeting for enhancing the features for the portal.
- Participated in Code review and Quality Assurance.
- Used JDBC, application server provided transaction API for accessing data from the Oracle the using standard statements.
- Used GIT for version control and Quality Center for defect tracking.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers