- 8+ years of IT Experience on Linux System Administration and Cloud Computing, DevOps Environment.
- Professional with experience in comprising of build release management, software configuration, design, development and cloud implementation.
- Experienced in implementing Organization DevOps strategy in various operating environments of Linux servers along with cloud strategies of Amazon Web Services.
- Extensively worked using AWS services along with wide and in depth understanding of each one of them.
- Gained experience in deploying applications on to their respective environments using Jenkins.
- Acquired practical exposure with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools like Jenkins, Git Hub.
- Involved in the functional usage and gained working knowledge of web servers like Tomcat, HTTPD.
- Worked on various operating systems like Linux, RHEL, Ubuntu, Windows, CentOS.
- Possess high working qualities with good interpersonal skills, high motivation, fast learner, good team player and very proactive in problem solving to provide best solutions.
Cloud Platform: Amazon Web Services
Automation: Shell Scripting, Python Boto3, Cloud Formation and Terraform
Database: MySQL, Oracle, DynamoDB.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Code Commit, Code Build, Code Deploy
Version Control Tools: Code Commit, GIT and GITHub
Languages/Scripting: Java, Shell and Bash.
Operating System: Red hat, Ubuntu, CentOS, Windows
Web Servers: Tomcat, Apache Web Server
Area of Interest: Architecting Cloud Environments, DevOps and CICD
Tools: GIT, SVN, Artifactory, mRemote, Putty, WinSCP.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, DynamoDBWeb Technologies: HTML
Automation Tools: Chef
- Building and Maintaining High Availability Environments in Amazon Web Services.
- Creating Cloudwatch logs streams and rules.
- IAM Management.
- Troubleshooting EC2 instance and ELB issues.
- Adding or removing EBS volumes to/from EC2 instances based on requests.
- Implementing Schell and Python Scripts for multiple purposes.
- Jenkins jobs creation and Automation.
- Linux Administration.
- Build and Deployment.
- Application and Web Servers configurations & management (Tomcat & Apache web server).
- Developed and Deployed multiple applications that require AWS Stack including EC2, Route 53, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, IAM and focusing on high availability and auto - scaling of that application.
- Designing AWS Infrastructure and setting up Edge Locations locally and configuring Availability Zones.
- Made use of Lambda and Cloud Formation for automating deployment tasks.
- Creating and maintaining both Windows and Linux AMI based servers for EC2 instances.
- Migrating current Linux environment to AWS cloud.
- Increasing volume storage capacity on EBS blocks and regulating storage when EBS is full/empty.
- Created S3 buckets and migrated objects to Amazon Glacier to archive all the data.
- Completely configured Load Balance (ELB) with the help of Route53 to implement latency options for high availability and fault tolerance.
- Experience with monitoring applications using Cloud Watch.
- Skilled at designing and maintaining VPC environment including server instances, servers, subnets, availability zones and Edge Locations.
- Designed ELB Security groups and setting up firewalls to make routing secure.
- Configured and maintained CI/CD using AWS CodePipeline and CodeDeploy.