- Managing complete build and tooling for niche market.
- 100% remote team utilizing standard collaboration tools Slack, Hangouts, GitLab.
- Google Firebase (Firestore, Realtime Database, FCM, Cloud Functions)
- Semantic UI
Full Stack Engineer / Development Operations Consultant
Confidential, San Francisco
- Manage WordPress / WordPress API / ReactJS Website
- WordPress admin theme module development using PHP
- Migrate complete development, testing, and build workflow onto GitLab / GitLabCI.
- Rebuild AWS EC2 instances and manage RDS
- Oversee project code repositories.
- Maintain and extend PHP, NodeJS, WordPress applications and API’s.
- Responsible for project build and cloud deployments to Google Cloud and AWS, and Development Operations.
- Oversee off - shore development teams.
Shopify / Shopify API Developer
- Translate Adobe designs into fully functional Shopify ecommerce site.
- Build business tools with Shopify API endpoints.
AngularJS / PHP Developer
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, IL
- Software as a Service Dashboard applications in AngularJS for large corporate international law firms.
- Integration with SAP APIs.
- HTML / CSS3
Director of Technology
Confidential, Manhattan Beach, CA
- Responsible for all Internet, ecommerce, and web infrastructure
- MEAN stack
- LAMP stack
- Shopify API
- Social APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouT ube, JWPlayer)
- Docker / Rancher
- Linux Server Administration jQuery
- Digital Ocean
- Advise business on standards & best practices Meet with vendors
- Architect solutions
- Plan Budgets
- Implement tools for project management, workflow and business intelligence
Full Stack / AWS Development Operations
Confidential, Huntington Beach, CA
- Full stack engineer responsible for 40+ projects ongoing at any one time.
- Lead and mentor 5 member team in best practices, workflow, coding/code review, consulting and solutions.
- Meet with scientists to discuss project requirements
- Meet with department managers to discuss Institution requirements
- Engage in technical review
- Define short term and long term objectives
- AWS Cloud CI/CD and Deployments
- Build API based infrastructure.
- Implement workflow
- Implement best practices
- Implement documentation standards
- Train team in technologies LAMP / MEAN / Git / Jira / Confluence
- Development using Laravel 5.2 & Lumen
- Deployment & Builds utilizing common build tools, Grunt, Gulp, Envoy Build Administrative panel / widgets / configurations
- Multi-Tenancy application development
Senior Lead Full Stack & WebOps Engr.
Confidential, Long Beach, CA
- Server, Network, and Hosting Environment
- Data Modeling
- Business Logic
- API layer / Action Layer / MVC
- User Interface
- User Experience
- Customer & Business requirements gathering
Senior Lead Full Stack Engr.
Confidential, Santa Monica, CA
- Lead developer (Full Stack - LAMP, MEAN)
- Laravel, Lumen, Ratchet frameworks for backend/API/WebSocket communications
- Amazon AWS (Simple Queue Service (messaging), EC2 Spot Instances (large scale and distributed tasks) SaaS, ecommerce, CRM, Bidding, Jobs and more
- Business & Needs Analysis
- Requirements Gathering
- Client facing Project Management and Vendor Relations
- Responsible for building a team to handle new business
- Build out development infrastructure capable of handle the needs of a typical development business. Vagrant
Senior Lead Full Stack & WebOps Engineer
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Report directly to VP of Software to build custom, feature-rich client applications
- Build video transcoding, video transfer & packaging, account management, Customer Relation Management (CRM) tools using a combination of Bash, PHP, Linux service daemons, FFmpeg, MySQL, jQuery, jQueryUI, AngularJS
- Extend bespoke MVC PHP and CakePHP frameworks
- Git source control
- XML, CSV, JSON data transfer
- Linux administration
Senior Lead Full Stack & WebOps Engineer
Confidential, San Fernando, CA
- Work directly with CTO to architect solutions
- Development of interactive feature rich tools such as product importers, category and template management, Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Code bespoke PHP5 OOP solutions
- Extend bespoke PHP5 MVC frameworks
- GIT source management
- Codebase HQ issue tracking
- Advanced interactive interfaces with JQuery
- Propel ORM
- MemCached, Redis
- Sphinx Search
- XML, CSV, JSON
- Linux development and production environment
Technical Lead / Magento Developer
- Manage Magento Community Edition ecommerce platform and code base
- Work with SAP vendor to integrate Magento
- Maintain multiple company websites
- Manage contractors to ensure quality and integrity of work being done
- Work closely with internal art department and designers to obtain digital assets for company websites Manage all code using the git version control software
- Work directly with company directors to discuss requirements and vision.
- Migrate outdated classic asp ecommerce site to the Magento platform
- Consult on best practices
- Hands on development of bespoke campaigns
- Full LAMP stack, jQuery and HTML/CSS development
Technical Lead / Magento Developer / Project Manager
Confidential, El Segundo, CA
- Manage Magento Enterprise ecommerce platform and code base
- Work with vendors to in corporate new technologies and services into existing code base. Work directly with VP of technology to meet and discuss development initiatives
- Manage email campaigns with ExactTarget
- Work directly with the support team to address customer issues
- Manage complete issue/bug list using Codebase HQ and assigning issues to developers based on issue type and developer experience or fix the issues myself based on the availability of resources
- Integrate with CDN, payment providers, cloud technologies and Amazon MWS
- Leadership and management of front-end development team.
- Hands-on development and support of client-side engineering solutions which deliver outstanding and highly-performing user experience.
- Working with internal and external development resources (including offshore)