- I am result - oriented, detailed professional with a record of superior performance, seeking a challenging position in a career to apply my education and experience in the field of Information Assurance/Cyber Security /Software Developer/ Information technology.
- I am an aspired Java software developer and strong interest in Information Assurance (cyber security).
- Information Assurance and System, Applications and Understanding of:
- Cyber security policies, Policies writing, Cryptography and network security, IT Audits concepts, Control and Frameworks, Information security and Risk Management and Analysis concepts, Access control, authentication and Public Key Infrastructure concepts, Business Recovery and Disaster recovery Planning concepts, Physical and Environmental Security and Policies, Operation Security, Application Security, Threats in Software Environment, Legal regulations, Compliance, and Investigation, Ethical Concepts, security Architecture and Design concepts, Telecommunication and security concepts, Network Defense and Countermeasure, Social engineering, Phishing, Vishing, Hacker techniques and incident handling, Network Security, Telecommunication Firewalls concepts, VPNs, Virtualization, Cloud Computing concepts, FISMA, HIPAA, SOX, FERPA, CIPA, GLBA, PCI DSS compliances with government regulations, basic understanding of COSO framework, NIST, COBIT, etc
- SIEM and malware analysis tools, Splunk Enterprise, McAfee VirusScan, FireEye, SourceFire, ScotVision, IPAM, McAffe Data Loss Prevention (DLPs), Sharepoint, BloatCat, IDS, IPS, VPN, firewalls, WireShark, LAN-WAN, TCP/IP, network protocols, VMWare, SMTP, OutLook, DNS, Active Directory, Nmap, Windows, Snort, Information Assurance, Intrusion Detection techniques, risk/vulnerability assessment, security research, software documentation, Fiddler, Malware analysis tools, SPAM emails, spoofed emails, forged emails, social engineering, phishing, forensics investigation,, injection flaws, etc
- Knowledge of antivirus, Spam Emails, IDS/IPS, DoS, Intruders detection, Malware (virus, worm, Trojan Horses), etc.
- Understanding of IT infrastructure, Security concepts/policies including network defense and counter measures, securing Web Applications and social networking, social engineering, basic understanding of Access Control policies, rules, regulations, standards, procedures, guidelines in enforcing compliance, etc.
- Leadership skills
- Strong initiatives and interests in research, keen listener and ready to learn new things to organization’s success.
- Very effective in written and verbal communications, critical thinker, and problem solving skills.
- Great in relationships building with customers and team members, and support, flexible and versatile.
- Ability to work independently with less supervision, under pressure and effectively meet required goals.
- Good organization skills, goal oriented, excellent at reporting, and very persistent.
- Programming Language studying:
- Python, Perl, Ruby
- Exams studying for:
- CISSP, CEH, Security+, CASP, MSCEs, Network+, Active Directory exams, CCNA, Juniper, etc
WORK EXPERIENCE:Software developer
- Identify possible intrusion attempts or other anomalies.
- Filter non - threatening network traffic for enhanced reporting accuracy.
- Manage a problem resolution process from initial reporting to resolution.
- Make determinations of the operation impact of a particular threat.
- Recommend immediate corrective actions to higher level network engineers.
- Respond to new threats, initiate and assist in drafting remediation strategies.
- Provide ongoing monitoring of intrusion detection systems and newly developed exploits for Windows and UNIX systems.
- Analysis, design, and implementation of software development project to develop a health care payment program application system.
- I was a team leader in charge of developing and linking all application interfaces of the project using Java.
- Ongoing computer repair technician, troubleshooting computers. I held projects in troubleshooting computers to restore networks, remove crashed files, and retrieve data or information from damaged hard drives, etc.
Confidential, White Marsh, MD
- Cashiering, inventories, assisting customers by detailing the functions of merchandize to help them make right decisions.
Confidential, McHenry Ave, MD
- Use of CCTv to monitor clients’ premises, preventing crimes against people and property from robberies, assault, vandalism, and other crimes by guarding and patrolling an assigned area or building.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Using PDAs to perform inventories, locate merchandize for shipping, inputting merchandize details in MS Excel work sheets.
- As part of software team, develop specific functions to be integrated into software applications, developing new software systems, software testing, developing back end application with SQL, using different classes to implement and generate front end applications.