To obtain a junior software developer position, and to make meaningful contributions with my skills in the latest web technologies (angular.js, sass, experience with restful APIs, etc.).
Freelance Web Developer
- Worked with clients to create and design websites that met their specificities.
- Once clients were satisfied with the layout and functionality of their site, I assisted them with webhosting decisions and issues.
- List of projects including those affiliated with school, work, and for fun.
- Samples from my body of work, and additional contact information can be found at thkdevelopment.com
- Participated in the production and layout for the Washington State University affiliated website freestylereview.com
- Participated in the editing
- Was introduced to common algorithms used in the various fields of Confidential .
- Learned python, and how to use different modules and libraries to build applications.
- Applied the knowledge accumulated in the course to create a functioning application on the pygame format.
- Was exposed, and worked with large data sets using RStudio.
- Acquired proficiency in R programming language, and applied to knowledge in a variety of contexts to find information within data sets.
- Studied the design and implementation methods of complex languages such as C++
- Spent time in lab looking at how these principles and theories are embedded into hardware.
- Used software packages such as RStudio for extensive mathematical modeling.
- Models were particularly heavy in Linear Algebra and Multi - Variable Calculus.
- Studied first-order predicate logic and other formal symbolic reasoning found in fields such as mathematics and Confidential .
- Examined concepts in Boolean algebra and its applications.