- His primary skill sets are in the areas of implementation, up gradation (both PLM & CAD), administration, configuration, Integration with CAD & legacy applications, customization & QA.
- Involved in requirement gathering, solution design, Multi CAD Integrations, System Setup (windows/Unix), Test Case creation & UAT.
- Has involved in Incident Management, Service request Management, Root Cause Analysis, Knowledge Management using ITIL framework.
- Sukanta’s goal is to work as a PLM Consultant where he could put his acquired skills and experience to contribute effectively for growth of the customer’s business practices.
Specialist Area: 5 years of project leading experience and 5 years of implementation/support/admin experience in CAD/PDM/PLM systems
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX & Linux
PLM Tools: Teamcenter Enterprise, TC Engineering, TC8.3, TC9.1, TC10.1, TC11.2, Enovia VPM/V6, Confidential AutoCAD, CATIA, Pro - E, NX, SolidWorks
Teamcenter Modules: My Teamcenter, Structure Manager, Manufacturing Process Planner, Organization, Access Manager, Workflow Designer, Change Manager, Classification, PLMXML Import/Export, BMIDE etc.
Installation & Configration: Database Installation, 2-Tier& 4-Tier installation, OTW Configuration, patch upgrdation, FSC Configuration, Load balancing, Active Workspace(AWS) Configuration, License Configuration etc.
CAD Integration: Confidential, CATIA Integration(TcIC), ProE Integration(IPEM), SolidWorks Integration(SWIM), AutoCAD Integration(TCAA) etc.
Visualization: Team-Centre Visualization such as Vis-Mockup, Vis-View, Vis-Publish etc.
Confidential, Greenville, SC
- CAD Data/Meta Data extraction from PLMXML in Teamcenter PLM System
- CATIA VB Macro written to get CAD BOM Report which further validate with DB report.
- BOM Mismatch is getting corrected from CATIA custom replace script
- CAD Data validation before loading for structure mismatch, links in CATIA, Drawings and Assembly constraints etc.
- Input file preparation and validation.
- Post migration to 3D Experience-Testing & Execution of various use cases on migrated data, bug fixing with co-coordinating with developers.
- User and support provided on ”How to work with Migrated Data” keeping all the Teamcenter Functionlity sync with Enovia 3DX.
- Various custom utilities are being written in VB editor to validate CATIA data exported from ENOVIA PLM system
- Validation include finding broken links, missing child parts etc within various CAD objects such as Assemblies, Parts, Drawings etc
- Post validation, there are utilities written to create proper input files to feed the OOTB utilities available in Teamcenter integration with CATIA(TcIC) for bulk loading of CAD data into Teamcenter e.g. ‘Spreadsheet Editor’
- Various custom utilities are being develop in core Java, Ms XL VB macro, NotePadd++ macro, Custom ITK Utilities for multiple data preparation activities before doing actual import or migration into Teamcenter
PLM Method Devloper
- Customization, Configuration & Administration of PLM System.
- Data Flow Customization and Validation
- Import Note Handler for CATIA with VB Customization
- Extraction of Part attributes to XML format for validation.
- Solution & Effort estimation for new project
- Support to end users on Teamcenter 4-Tier and Pro/E integration(L2 & L3).
- Support related to ProE CAD data management in Teacmcenter.
- Workflow changes and configuaration when required.
- Enhancemnets on existing TC enviroment.
- BMIDE changes for new naming rule.
- Administration, Implementation and Integration of TC with CAD and legacy PDM system Aton.
- TC-Aton Integration Support.
- Integration Code Enhancements & bug fix in the codes.
- Upgrade of Teamcenter from 8.3 to 9.1.
- NX Support & Troubleshooting, Incident resolution in ServiceNow tool.
- PLM Infrastructure Study(Study As-IS System).
- Enovia VPM-CATIA Integration support.
- Requirement gathering and analysis of the existing PLM System.
- Configured 3DPLMXML for MS Office documents.
- CATIA Data Managment, BOM Management, PLM-ERP Integration Support.
- Functionality migration from Teamcenter Enterprise to Enovia PLM system.
- Requirement gathering and analysis of the existing functionalities in Teamcenter enterprises.
- Studying the Enovia system to be implemented with the new functionalities proposed in the Functional specification document.
- Updating the existing Functional Specification document.
- Preparation High Level Design document.
- Preparation of Test plan and testing the OOTB features in Enovia.
- Designing and Solution Architecting for Enovia and 3rd party system integration.
- Implementation of change requests in Teamcenter Schema.
- Business rule implementations through BMIDE.
- Fresh configuration of standard part classification structure in TC Classification Module.
- Resolved multisite synchronization issues between different Teamcenter sites.
- Teamcenter data correction using TC administration utilities.
- Resolved Teamcenter issues raised by the users.
- NX CAD related issues and trouble shoot.
- Installation/Configuration/Maintenance of Test environment in Client System.
- WGM client installation and up gradation Build to Build.
- NX Installation & Patch Updation
- Sprint Testing with latest DLL from developer.
- Use Scenarios creation from development stories.
- Bug Fixing by raising internal SPRs.
- Communicating with developer to resolve small issue before release the product.
- Working with NX8 with WGM client.
- Documented, Developed & Executed the complete sprint test plan for this project.
Teamcenter Implementation & Support
- CATIA Manager & JT Translator Configuration and Installation on client system.
- Pre-population of data at Production Server with creation of a Scheduled Task for it.
- Workflow Configuration.
- Up gradation of TcUA from lower version to higher version such as TcUA 2007 to TC 8.3, TC8.3 to TC8.3.1, TC 8.3 to TC9.0
- Installation of Teamcenter for 2 Tier & 4 Tier Clients.
- CAD Integration such as CATIA Manager (TcIC), NX Manager, Pro-E Manager (IPEM), SolidWorks Integration (SWIM), AutoCAD Integration (TCAA) etc.
- Integration of Visualization with TcUA.
- Testing & Execution of customer usecases, bug fixing with co-coordinating with developers.
- Proper Implementation solutions provided to Customers etc.