- Around 8+ years of IT experience which includes 4+years of Extensive experience as a React JS Developer and 3 years of experience as a UI Developer and 2 years of Experience as a Software Developer
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Extensive knowledge in developing single - page applications (SPAs).
- Expertise in creating user Interfaces for Mobile/Tablet/Desktop using HTML5 & CSS3
- Good experience on customizing CSS frameworks like Bootstrap and Foundation using CSS pre-processors LESS or SASS and Compass.
- Expertise in implementing easy to use Bootstrap plugins for building carousel, accordion, modal windows etc.
- Expertise in analyzing the Document Object Model (DOM) Layout, DOM Functions, and Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Expertise in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Expertise in React Component for UX-Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- Expertise in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of Future Pages.
- Expertise in React JS framework to develop the SPA.
- Expertise in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Experience in working with Redux architecture using complex Object Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites
- Good experience in creating Custom Reusable ReactComponents Library.
- Expertise in using Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Expertise in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Experienced in working with Node.JS and NPM modules like http-server, Marathon, inquirer, path, mongo DB, Micro Services, Request, Elastic Search, express, luck, spark and templating engines.
- Experience in Node environment using Node.js, NPM, Grunt, Gulp, and Groovy Bower.
- Knowledge of utilizing cloud technologies including Amazon Web Services (AWS),
- Expertise in RESTful, SOAP web services to integrate between Application to Application
- Experience with front-end development with back-end system integration.
- Proficient in using Unit.js testing framework along with Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Mocha test runners
- Expertise in using bug tracking tools like JIRA, HP Quality Center and Bugzilla
- Expertise in Version Control tools like CVS, GIT, SVN and Clear-Case for Source Code version management.
- Expertise in using build process tools like Jenkins and Mevan
- Expertise in using IDE tools such as Notepad ++, Web Matrix, Eclipse, Sublime Text Editor, IntelliJ IDEA, and Web Storm
- Ability to work effectively while working as a team member as well as individually.
- Excellent communication and Inter-Personal Skills, well organized, goal oriented.
IDE: HTML Editor Web Strom, Web Matrix, Bonita, Sublime, Dreamweaver, Eclipse and Notepad++.
Databases: MONGO DB, PostgreSQL, Spunk data storage (Big data), Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, SQL Server 20002005 & 2008; IIS 6.0/7.0
Cloud: AWS, Splunk
Frameworks: React JS, Node JS, Angular JS
Languages: C, C++, JAVA, MySQL, C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, web Services.
Flat forms: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/Vista, Sun Solaris 9/10, IBM-AIX 5.2/5.3, Linux 5/6.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, IE Tester, Chrome Elements Inspector
Application/webservers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, BEA Web Logic 8.1, J Boss, HTTP Web Server.
Testing Tools and Logging Frame Works: Junit3.8/4.0, Load runner, Jasmine, Selenium, T-probe, Easy Mock, Manual Testing
Methodologies: Agile, Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML Water fall
Confidential, East Moline, IL
UI Developer/ React JS Developer
- Experienced with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Used ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Used various bootstrap components like accordion, date picker, time picker, alert, buttons, modal etc.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner using web technologies like ReactJS, HTML, XHTML and CSS based on the W3C and ADA standards.
- Solid understanding of server side development tools, transpilers and preprocessors (Babel, Webpack, SASS, LESS)
- Good experience with HTML, CSS/SASS and AJAX.
- Created pages in Site Core and validating the HTML code withW3C Validator.
- Knowledge in various features in ECMAScript 6 (ES6) such as Arrow functions, Classes and enhanced Object literals.
- Experience working on Redux Uni-directional data-flow achieving the predictable application behavior.
- Maintained STATES in the store and dispatched the ACTIONS using Redux.
- Used GIT for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Used Redux Thunk Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End.
- Performed the System Testing, Regression Testing for Complete UI after fixing the Issues which are reported by Testing Team.
- Used TDD (Test Driven Development) approach with testing libraries: Karma, Jasmine, Jest, enzyme, Sinon.
- Maintained high level of unit test coverage through test-driven development.
- Produced elegant interactive solutions to complex problems that perform effectively across cross-browser and cross-domain environments.
- Worked on Cross Browser Issues for different versions of IE, Mozilla and Chrome.
- Used Eslint and SonarQubes libraries to keep code clean.
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs/defect
- Optimized components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Resolved complex issues related to browser and network performance, cross-browser and legacy IE compatibility, client-side scaling, data modeling, usability and testability.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
UI Developer/ React JS Developer
- Designing, developing and testing the web application by using the HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, React.JSand Redux
- Designing the CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, and table.
- Applied optimization techniques to reduce page size and load times to enhance user experience using sprites.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Redux for SPA development.
- Involvedin responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Developed client side Interface using React JS.
- Strong hands-on experience with Spring IO, Spring Boot with Thymeleaf.
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Building stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Developed the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Dragabble
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- Added Excel-Builder to download the Tabular data in Excel format using react.
- Using excel builder 3rd Party open source library and tweak it to make sure it will work with IE11.
- Used the flickity.js for creating carousel-images.
- Component for UX-Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- In Phase Two, worked closely with the Back-End team to display data using the Custom Components, library Components, and Redux.
- Created and used Reducers that received said Actions to modify the Store State Tree.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Working with ECMA Script 6 features. For build of JSX and ES2015 (ES6) used Babel, web pack.
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Added dynamic Functionality by creating and dispatching Action Creators that deployed Actions.
- Optimized animation logic with optimistic functions to increase performance in rendering.
- Works with backend engineers to optimize existing API calls to create efficiencies by deprecating unneeded API calls.
- Used Restful web services to call for POST, PUT, and DELETE and GET methods.
- Created social login using gigya. Integrated the social accounts with the express account.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords. works on AWS for fetch the pictures and Videos from AWS to UI
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application.
- Used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Used HP Quality Center as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Extensively used debugging tools such as Firebug and IE Dev tools to investigate the issues and fix the bugs.
- Wrote code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in IE 7, 8, 9, FF,Safari and Chrome
- Knowledge on Node.js environment set-up and interacted Node Service team to get the Service.
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for fixing of Issues
- Interacted with Customers and development teams for Fix the Issues.
- Performed the System Testing, Regression Testing for Complete UI after fixing the Issues which are reported by Testing Team.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
UI Developer/React JS Developer
- Works on Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
- Responsible to Style, look and feel of the webpage with SASS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variable, mixing, operations and functions.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React v iews, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture, building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- ImplementvariousscreensforthefrontendusingReact.jsandusedvariouspredefinedcomponentsfromNPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Works in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Implements stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Used React-autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- Develops the React container and presentation al components (as State less and Functional components when applicable).
- Develops the flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Configured Web pack to execute linters, magnifiers, pre/post-processors, tests, transpires, etc. based on build target.
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage modules & used it to install useful tools as Grunt, and Express.
- Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Developed single application to render dynamically based on the JSON from the Node JS server
- Fetch data from mongo DB using mongoose of Node.js
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords.
- Experience in RESTful web services to integrate between Server side to Client Side
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Handled cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows.
- Used JIRA to keep track of outstanding bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and improve communication.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Developed the single page application following Agile Scrum, participated in daily standups, sprint reviews, Kickoffs and used Jira for project management.
- Interfaced with the Marketing and IT departments &developing requirements to implement.
- Increased speed and memory efficiency by implementing code migration to convert python code to C/C++ using python to develop an dashboard application.
- Responsible to create Responsive Web Design using Twitter Bootstrap and Media Queries.
- Managed cloud based projects on agile for esteemed clients. Used SAAS, PAAS&IAAS based cloud models, Virtualization of Servers and compute storage.
- Created and deployed new features to sustain and amend existing applications under MVC pattern using Node.JS, Angular, Bootstrap and Express.
- Created Custom Directives in AngularJS to make re-usable components used across various applications.
- Developed views using Bootstrap components, Angular-UI and involved in configuring routing for various modules using Angular UI router.
- Developed multiple POCs to create an interface between Backend to Frontend by using Mongo DB, Express JS, Angular JS and Node.js.
- Created API-driven interactive applications utilizing AJAX technology.
- Understanding of web Sockets. Created HTTP Rest API's using Node.js.
- Integrated Node.js with Express.js and communicated with MongoDB for CRUD operation on the data.
- Created Gulp scripts for various tasks and used Node-JS for managing application UI Dependencies.
- Implemented MMS monitoring and backup (mongo DB Management Services) on cloud and on local servers (on premise).
- Developed business service layer and data access layer using spring and Mongo-db (Spring Mongo-Template).
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for Fixing of Issues
- Ensured site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout the project’s lifecycle.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to Git hub.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- Analyzed system requirements and functional requirement/documents.
- Communicate with the client to understand the requirement of the website, gained experience in project planning, involved in writing the Project Design Document and Project Plan Document.
- Hands on the process of development, testing and maintenance.
- Participated as a team member in designing the user interface using HTML and CSS to make the interface use-friendly, especially child-friendly.
- Designed and developed corporate website using the python D jango framework to develop dashboard.
- Enhanced and built reusable components across different modules using Custom directives and CSS classes.
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML&CSS, Bootstrap.
- Created Cross-browser compatible.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Worked extensively on Spring MVC framework to develop new internal web application.
- Integrated with back end code (PHP) for highly interactive AJAX based applications.
- Maintained 24/7 high volume availability demands using open source tools such as Linux, Apache, PHP, and MySQL.
- Elegant implementation of page designs in standards-compliant HTML and CSS.
- Developed Deployment descriptor using XML files.
- Created DSN in ODBC for database connectivity.
- Designed use cases for different scenarios.
- Designed and developed components for billing application.
- Developed functional code and met expected requirements.
- Wrote product technical documentation as necessary.
- Designed presentation part in JSP (Dynamic content) and HTML (for static pages)
- Developed Bean’s implementation Class.
- Developed jar file and then deployed the Bean.
- Implemented functionality using Servlets, JSP, JSF, Prime Faces and Struts Framework, Hibernate, spring, Java Scripts and deployed in Web logic and used JSON for data storage and data transfer to the application
- Designed tables to access the database in Oracle and involved in writing PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, and Triggers.
- Worked closely with other senior developers, product managers, system architects, and the QA team to deliver optimal designs and software to meet and exceed expectations.
- Contributed to the design direction by building mock-ups in Photoshop and Frontend.
- Working directly with clients to design and develop elegant solutions.
- Tested cross-browsers compatibility on a range of projects.
- Creating rapid prototypes of interfaces to be used as blueprints for technical development.
- Configured the Web Logic Console by creating Connection Pool.