- Excellent working knowledge and exposure on different versions of browsers like IE, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and chrome.
- Expert in Angular JS, Worked on Angular JS features like Two Way Binding, Custom Directives, Controllers, Filters, Services.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle and Software Development methodologies like Agile, Waterfall etc.
- Implemented multiple web applications using MEAN Stack development.
- Strong knowledge in cross browser compatibility issues and W3C standards.
- Designed and Developed Web applications using CSS pre-processors SASS and LESS.
- Experience in Web Services like SOAP, WSDL and good Knowledge in Service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- Hands on experience in Git, GITHUB.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins for continuous integration and for End to End automation for all build and deployments.
- Administered and Implemented CI tools Hudson and JENKINS for automated builds.
- Integrating JENKINS with AWS and Open Stack to automatically launch instances.
- Developed scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using JENKINS, DOCKER, MAVEN and Python
- Experience with Object-oriented programming and Object-oriented design.
- Good understanding of AWS and related services like EBS, RDS, ELB, Route53, S3, EC2, AMI, IAM through AWS console.
- Good knowledge on implementation on User Centered Design (UCD) methodologies.
- Very good experience in Document Object Model (DOM). Deal with client side applications using React JS and working knowledge on Grunt and Gulp.
- Expertise in Java Script and AJAX calls. Expertise in jQuery plugins and Angular components.
- Working Knowledge of MVW frameworks like Backbone.js.
- Experience in programming and management in LINUX and UNIX environments.
- Experience in Unix commands to narrow down PROD issue considering the log files.
- Experience in software testing with load runner, Jmeter, Junit, regression testing, defect tracking.
- Experience in software testing with Jasmine frameworks like Karma and Protractor.
Server Side/BackEnd: Java (Springs, Hybernet, JEE ), Php (Drupal, Wordpress), Node (MEAN, MERN)
Build Tools / Task Runners: Grunt, Gulp.
Unit Test Frameworks.: Karma/Jasmine, Mocha/Chai, Angular Mock, Protractor, Cucumber, Sauce Labs, Selenium.
Development IDE s: Eclip se, N et B ea n s, Visu al St ud io, Notepad++, IntelliJ, WebStrome, Sublime, Adobe Dreamweaver, Aptana, Microsoft FrontPage.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 7.0, HTTP Web Server, Experience with Many Online Webhosting Platforms (Shared, Dedicated, VPS).
Browser: All (IE, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari)
Database: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
Data visualization: High charts, Timeline charts.
Confidential - Cincinnati, OH
Sr. UI Full Stack Developer
- Developed and designed web pages using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Angular.js, Bootstrap, React JS, Angular Material and Eclipse.
- Resolved UI issues/Functionality issues reported by Tester/QA.
- Developed the administrative UI using Angular.JS. Responsible for developing Wireframes using Adobe Photoshop
- Used Angular 4 features, Router ParamMap and Animations for developing an web application.
- Involved in Agile Story point methodologies and full software development lifecycle, that includes designing, coding, testing, debugging and support.
- Experience in web development with MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express.js, Angular, Node.js). Good knowledge on React and Redux frameworks
- Worked with Angular JS Controllers, Directives, Factory, Services, Events, Angular Routing and UI router.
- Working extensively on React.js, Bootstrap, Restful Web Services for responsiveness.
- Extensively used $http service to make Ajax calls and consume JSON response across various services.
- Used Angular JS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient with PHP framework.
- Created custom directives in Angular.js for re-usable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads)
- Used filters while coding in Angular.js.
- Developing Microservices Restful APIs that provides fast and efficient data exchange against SQL and NoSQL Databases for the BI SaaS product.
- Experienced in implementing Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top Down and Bottom Up approach.
- Leveraged Angular resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces.
- Used Bootstrap Grid System and CSS3 Media Queries to develop single responsive application with good user experience in all platforms like desktop's tablet's and mobile phone's
- Created a demo website running on a Node.js, using the Express framework, Backbone.js with Mustache.js for front end MVC/templating.
- Transformed design mock-ups into cross-browser compatible HTML/CSS layouts.
- Designing, developing, testing, documenting, optimizing and maintaining client web sites and web pages, including mission-critical e-Commerce sites with dynamic page content.
- Build and maintain e-commerce WordPress website and Social media.
- Developed test cases and followed Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology for unit test using Jasmine test framework with the Karma test runner. Protractor was used for end to end testing. awTracked defects on Bugzilla.
- Used JIRA and Kanban boards to track the status.
- Used Node.js to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project Developed internal web dashboard applications using Node JS.
- Debugged and resolved many cross-browser issues.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end developer (Lead) to find ways for creating the best possible user experience.
- Worked in Scrum environment and attended frequent meetings.
- Developed shared services and factories in Angular.js to share the data between different controllers.
- Use version control tools like GIT for effectively managing the code changes.
- Configuring and deploying instances on AWS environment and Data centers, also familiar with EC2, Cloud watch, Elastic Search and managing security groups on AWS.
- Designed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates.
- Designing the application layer of the product with EC2, RDS, and Elastic Cache, and configuring AWS Cloud Watch for application monitoring, notifications and alarms.
- Setup and maintenance of automated provisioning environment using Chef Recipes & cookbooks within AWS environment.
- Used Amazon Ec2 for deploying the application in cloud.
- Wrote Ajax calls to populate tables, charts, tab menu and other components with JSON data in Angular.js.
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA) using angular route.
- Displayed huge sets of data in the tables, and implemented different operations with table dynamically like add rows, edit rows and save the edited rows on table using Angular.js with ES 5.
- Implemented TEST DRIVEN DEVELOPEMENT using Testing tools like Grunt/Gulp.
Confidential - Wilmington, DE
Sr. Front End UI Developer
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Implemented client side Interface using React JS.
- Used MEAN Stack Technologies to develop Front End UI for multiple application in production.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views.
- Angular JS used for model binding and API calls.
- Created custom filter in Angular JS in the application
- Created custom directives to log the files in Event logger, Email logger in Angular JS
- Used services to read data from remote server using Angular JS version1.4 webpack.
- HTML5 using for the styling of the standard of the application
- Routing used in Angular JS used to do proper routing of the different modules in the application.
- Implemented Backbone JS and React JS to create a dynamically changing website.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Implemented pagination using jQuery.
- Using AngularJS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Developed tabbed pages by using AngularJS directives.
- Custom NodeJS proxy was used to simulate API response before client implementation was complete.
- Used Apache Maven as the software build tool and Log4J for logging errors and messages
- Integration with Infusion soft CRM system via NodeJS wrapper around web APIs.
- Used Node JS to run Webpack tasks and build properly the project.
- Used JSON for data transfer between front end and back end.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Spring Application Framework.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Developed front-end code with Ajax call in AngularJS and JQuery to retrieve data as JSON Object from controllers in back-end RESTful Server, then display the well-organized result in web pages by writing AngularJS controller, directives, services, and route providers.
- Developed API using Node.js to allocate access to data in SQL, MongoDB.
- Worked with Bootstrap Components which are written in Angular JS using Angular-UI components.
- Hands on writing Unit testing scripts using Jest and responsible for fixing the issues and monitoring it to make sure it releases in time
- Evaluate the request for enhancements and analyze the high priority bugs.
- Involved in Agile process, monthly Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application.
- Refine and iterate user experience by designing new modules and interfaces in a complex, responsive site.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Involved in Writing and Executing SQL Scripts and responsible for xing the issues and monitoring it to make sure it releases in time.
- Day to Day Scrum meetings to update and discuss issues.
Environment: Java1.8, Spring 4, Spring boot, Reacts JS, Angular-JS2, ES5, Node.js, Angular-UI,, Gulp,Ldap,Hibernate,Agile,Websphere,Jest,Oracle11g,Unix,Eclipse,Brackets,TFS,SQL,Maven,Jenkins,Mongo DB, Webservices, JUnit.
Confidential - Round Rock, TX
Web UI Developer
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Involved in development, design and implementation of front end part of the application.
- Developed the UI Screens using HTML5, DHTML, XML, Java Scripts, Ajax, JQuery Custom-tags, JSTL DOM Layout and CSS3.
- Utilized Node JS to create a fast and efficient chat server.
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS per internal standards and guidelines.
- With the help of Angular JS library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS and with the help of and tags as per W3C standards.
- Created Node.JS backend for creating RESTful Web Services using the
- Framework and Mongoose to connect with MongoDB
- Used Angular JS in development of the web application to bind the data/model that is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using scope.
- Developed some applications that are based on the insurance policy such as home loans and other stuff.
- Created responsive web pages on the tool using Bootstrap and CSS framework.
- Used Ember JS framework for creating single page applications.
- Fetching the data from GitHub and making some changes in it and checking in the code.
- Used Node.js to develop faster, scalable application.
- Successfully handled JSON /XML data and carried out JSON/XML parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation.
- Achieving RWD by using Bootstrap, Foundation and writing some media quires for CSS.
- Used MongoDB for storing data in JSON.
- Used Core Java to create modular program and reusable codes.
- Building web services by using RestAPI and SOAP
- Used ASP.NET framework for building web applications using Web forms, MVC and Web API.
- Used Entity Framework for accessing data code that need to write.
- Used JQuery plugins, auto complete validation, drag and drop and more exceptionally.
- Used the Node.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTFul Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Used Agile Methodology for Software development.
- Used LESS preprocessor to develop and write CSS codes.
- Effectively utilized the features of CSS3 and HTML5 to present data in a visually appealing format.
- Multi-column layout was adopted and used jQuery UI to make it more user friendly and compact
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
Confidential, Charlottesville, VA
UX/UI Front End Developer
- Developed UI based layout of wireframes.
- Contributed as key resource of the “Angular Framework Team” in conversion of existing (XMI) UI screens of the application to Angular based UI.
- Designed high-impact, user-centered Web sites with strong emotional appeal, sophisticated production values and intuitive navigation to maximize user engagement and cement powerful brand identities.
- Worked extensively with the file management and image libraries.
- Developed user interactive websites using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS per health insurance standards.
- Developed dynamic UI using Angular JS.
- Created Angular JS controllers, services and used Angular JS filters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionalities.
- Developed REST architecture based web services to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Creating the responsive Webpages and designing cross browser compatibility for mainstream browsers.
- Developed jQuery based calendar to schedule appointments.
- Used various jQuery plugins like auto complete, date picker, color picker, document slider to enhance the usability, functionality and overall experience for Website.
- Improved GUI Design and data accessibility for better navigation and retrieval by using jQuery components and plugins.
- Provided support for customers in the field by providing technical assistance and delivering fixes to ensure a successful deployment.
- Used AJAX and JSON communication for accessing Restful web services data payload.
- Responsible for source code and version control, Involved in integration and deployment.
Confidential - Jersey City, NJ
- Involved in development and finalization of initial design of the application and worked with content managers, copywriters and designers to resolve the issues.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases(SQL)
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Implemented XML parsers such as DOM.
- Responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Participated in analyzing the requirements and depicted them through use cases and scenarios.
- Participated in unit testing, integration testing and installation of the system.
- Contributed in decision making of the software and hardware requirements and tool evaluations.
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Developed HTML prototype documents with CSS Style Sheets.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units
- Involved in designing the front-end applications using web technologies like HTML, XHTML and CSS.
- Worked closely with system analyst to understand the technical requirements of the projects
- Worked closely with Photoshop designers to implement mock-ups and the layouts of the application.
- Handled all the client side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using jQuery.
- Responsible for transforming design mock-ups to W3C standards compliant HTML pages using HTML, XHTML, CSS.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Worked with Cross-Browser Compatible issues.
- Interacted with java controllers (jQuery, AJAX and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Used SVN for version control and JIRA for defect tracking.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Define technical requirements based upon business requirements.
- Drove multiple component design sessions parallel, creating design artifacts per specifications.
- Ensured that all components of the application are platform and browser compatible.