- Highly - skilled Full Stack .Net Developer with 5 years of experience in both Front-End and Back-End Web Application Design and has worked in various diverse hands-on projects with the implementation of Object-Oriented Design, Software Design Patterns, N-Tier Architecture, Onion Architecture, and Relational Database Design.
- Highly-skilled knowledge of developing Web Application using ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET MVC 5, Web Services, Windows Communication Foundation(WCF), and ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Implemented CRUD operations through HTTP service both in Web API and ASP.NET MVC.
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming language in Microsoft C# and C++.
- Hands on experience in ADO.NET, Entity Framework, and LINQ design.
- Hands on experience in Database design like Normalization, create Store Procedures, and User-Defined Functions using MS Sql Server.
- Worked on projects consuming the RESTful Web API using Angular Services.
- Expertise in Angular features like Routing, Data Binding, Directives, Page Loading, Component Communication, Dependency Injection, Service, HTTP server, Forms, and Exception Handling.
- Solid understanding of testing software like Postman, Jasmine, and Karma.
- Experienced in both Agile and Waterfall SDLC methodologies.
- Experienced in Source and Version Control using Microsoft Azure DevOps and Git.
- Responsible, detail-oriented as a Full Stack Developer, good at self-problem solving, understanding the requirement and fulfilling the expectations. Successful at on-time execution and delivery.
Programming: Microsoft C#, C/C++
.Net: Web API, ASP.NET MVC 5, Web Service, WCF, ASP.NET Web Forms, ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework
Database: Microsoft Sql Server
IDE: Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code
Test: Postman, Unit Testing Jasmine, Karma
Others: GIT, Azure DevOps, JSON, XML, Slack
Confidential, Stirling, NJ
Full Stack Software Developer (Angular 6/Web API)
- Experienced in front-end development using Angular 6, back-end using Web API, and Database Design.
- Handled Front-end components using Angular 6, Bootstrap, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Created UI pages with Angular Material and Angular Font Awesome.
- Built the Account Login page using Validation, Authentication, Router Module, Route Guard, and Exception Handling.
- Implemented Authentication and Authorization using local storage (token based).
- Polished the Details page using Angular Material like Pagination and Filter.
- Implemented form validation error messages, form reset, and search functions in components. Used Angular Dependency Injection.
- Created Template-Driven Forms and Data-Biding to display the related items.
- Deployed redirection links using Routing router navigation events to trace the events.
- Built the Admin management pages with Angular Modules, Observable, and Services to implement the CRUD functionalities such as viewing Items, add, update, and delete tasks in front and back-end.
- Built RESTful ASP.NET Web API services that support different function calls.
- Deployed 4-layer structure for the project such as Data-Access-Layer, Repository-Layer, Data-Business-Layer, and UI-Layer.
- Implemented Dependency Injection in Data-Business-Layer.
- Created database using database first approach by Entity Framework.
- Used Auto Mappers to map the Models and Controller.
- Configured Postman to test the Web API functions.
- Used GIT for source control and JIRA for project management.
- Deployed Jasmine and Karma to do the Unit testing on Components and services methods.
Environment: Angular 6, Bootstrap, Angular Material, HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript, Web API, Microsoft C#, Microsoft Sql Server 2017, Entity Framework 6, Postman, GIT, JIRA, and Jasmine and Karma.
Confidential, Pennsauken, NJ
Full Stack Application Developer (Angular 4/Web API)
- Contributed to front-end using Angular 4 and back-end using Web API.
- Developed Front-end components using Angular 4, Bootstrap, Primeng, and Angular Font Awesome.
- Improved the Login page using Reactive Form, Validation, Authentication, Authorization, Router Module, Routing Guard, and Exception Handling.
- Implemented Authentication and Authorization using local storage (token based) for logging in Angular components.
- Built the Details pages using Angular Material like Pagination, Filter Using Template-Driven Forms, and Data-Biding to display the related items.
- Arranged navigation links using Routing (route parameters).
- Coded the products display page with Angular Modules, Observable, Services to implement the CRUD
- Functionalities such as viewing Items, add, update, and delete tasks both in front and back-end.
- Built RESTful ASP.NET Web API services that support different function calls.
- Improved the Database and Created Data-Access-Layer using Entity Framework.
- Enabled the CORS by Microsoft.Owin.Cors.
- Implemented the Authentication and Error Handling with Exception Filter.
- Built Postman simulating page as the front-end to test the Web API functions.
- Worked on the project using GIT source version control.
- Used Jasmine and Karma to do the Unit testing on Components and services methods.
Environment: Angular 4, Bootstrap, Primeng, HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript, Web API, Miscrosoft C#, Microsoft Sql Server 2014, Entity Framework 6, Postman, GIT, and Jasmine and Karma.
Confidential, Ramsey, NJ
Web Developer (ASP.NET MVC)
- Designed Web Application using ASP.NET MVC 5 (Model-View-Controller) with ASP.NET Razor View Engine.
- Generated data models in MVC using Entity Framework Database first Approach.
- Implemented Onion Architecture by using Entity Framework, Generic Repository, and Unit of work pattern in project.
- Created 4-layers such as Data-Access-layer, Repository, Data-Business-layer, and UI-layer. Implemented Repository pattern to isolate the DAL and to apply centrally managed consistent access rules and logic.
- Implemented ASP.NET MVC routing using Convention-Based and Attribute-Based routing as well as routing with passing parameters.
- Built the strongly typed Views and Controllers.
- Used C# Partial Class for better distribution method and better code merge collaboration. Created dynamic amount of filter sliders with jQuery (Ajax).
- Used jQuery (Ajax) to pass filtration data from front-end to back-end and display the data to view with JSON object.
- Implemented Action Filter in controllers.
- Created different ViewModels to manage the data in different views.
- Implemented Error Handler and Data annotation for login page and signup page to validate the input data.
- Used NUnit for unit testing in C#.
- Collaborated with other developers through Git source control tool.
- Experienced in Agile and Scrum based environment for project development.
- Used Jasmine and Karma to do the Unit testing on MVC.
Confidential, West Orange, NJ
Web Developer (MVC WCF)
- Designed database using T-SQL, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Views Indexes, Views, Triggers, and Error Handling.
- Designed the application architecture and flowcharts based on business requirement. Implemented the N-Tier Architecture.
- Worked on ADO.NET Data Reader, Data adapter, Data Set, and Data View to provide connection to the database.
- Used LINQ to fulfill the functionality of searching by different categories Styled application using Bootstrap for user interface.
- Used ViewBag, TempData, and ViewModel to display data. Displayed result in the table format.
- Implemented model bindings to retrieve data from user input to controller.
- Created the front-end view to display data and fulfilled an auto-complete function.
- Developed WCF in an SOA Architecture, participating in architecture definition, coding standards, and naming conventions.
- Set up required functions in Service Layer with Data Annotations.
- Used Partial Class for code maintainability and further merging convincing. Implemented host layer for hosting services.
- Created SoapUI to do Unit testing on WCF methods. Used Git for version controls and code merges.
- Able to coordinate and provide support within a team environment with problem solving and strong analytical skills.
Environment: MS C#, ASP.NET WCF, ADO.NET, MS Sql Server 2012, HTML5, CSS3, SoapUI, and GIT.