- Over 5+ Years of IT experience in the field of both front - end and back-end Web Applications and Windows applications with Relational database design, Object-oriented design, n-tier architecture, Onion architecture and MVC.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular, Typescripts and Web Api.
- Thorough understanding in web application development using ASP.NET Web forms & MVC & Web API, Web Services, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Proven skills in Database system. Implement and optimize the database performance with stored procedures, user defined function, triggers, views in MS SQL Server.
- Solid knowledge in MS SQL Server, ADO.NET, LINQ to SQL & Objects, Entity framework.
- Worked with business analysis and requirement gathering in Agile, Waterfall and Test-Driven Development.
- Thorough understanding the interactions between business users and developers and translating business requirements and user expectations into technical specifications.
- Proven track record using Agile SDLC methodologies.
- Excellent communication, planning, time management skills and experience in working with cross-functional and global team environments.
- Successful delivery and execution with changing requirements and challenging timelines.
- Excellent domain knowledge in financial industry including fixed income, equity, derivatives and financial risk management.
Web: Angular 7, Angular Materials, Node.js, Bootstrap 3, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3
.NET: ASP.NET MVC 5, ASP.NET Web forms, ASP.NET Web API, Web services, WCF, Entity Framework 6, LINQ, Visual Studio 2017
Programming: Microsoft C#, JAVA, Python 3, R
Database: MS SQL Server 12/14/17, T-SQL, PostgreSQL, Mysql
Others: XML, JSON, RESTful, Azure, Tableau, Postman, JIRA, SoapUI
Unit testing: Jasmine, Karma, NUnit
Confidential, Tinton, NJ
Web application Developer (Angular / Web API)
- Act as a full stack developer being involved in the front end and back end development.
- Gather the requirements, conduct conceptual design and create functional specifications.
- Create reusable and testable modules, components, services (Dependency Injection) and directives (ngFor, ngModel, etc) to implement the functionalities.
- Implement the client-side input form validation. implement the token-based authentication with interceptors.
- Enable the navigation by implementing route and implement the route protection by using Route Guard.
- Implement Observables (Rxjs) to support communication between publishers and subscribers and optimize the web application speed and efficiency by implementing the Lazy Loadings.
- Implement the data format by applying pipe.
- Use two-way binding to build more interactive user interface by implementing the ngModel.
- Create the Web API GET/POST/PUT/DELETE functions and implement the format transformation.
- Test the Web API by using Postman.
- Handle the Microsoft SQL Server database architecture design and use Entity Framework to setup the data access layer.
- Implement the data fetching and retrieving with LINQ.
- Implement the stored procedure for faster retrieval and optimization.
Software Developer Engineer (Angular / Web API)
- Gathered the requirements specifications and prototyped design.
- Created multiple data tables for the supply inventory information.
- Applied the database first approach to build the back-end database system as well as the front-end UI.
- Implemented Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) for the web application by using Owin.Cors.
- Designed the front-end user interface by using HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap 3 web design tools.
- Implemented the Authentication and Authorization with JSON Web Token (JWT).
- Created reusable services and components and implemented the functions to meet the requirements.
- Created the Modal in the user GUI and applied the Reactive form to handle client-side form input and implemented the form input validation.
- Created the Route Guard in the service to protect the route navigation.
- Implemented and tested the API including GET/PUT/POST/DELETE to meet the requirements.
- Used Entity Framework to communicate with the database.
- Implemented stored procedures and user functions in the MS SQL Server for better performance.
- Comprehensively tested, maintained, documented and deployed the application.
- Use JIRA as the management for ticketing and code merging.
Environment: Angular 4, Bootstrap 3, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Entity framework 6, C# .NET, Microsoft SQL Server 12.
Web application Developer (ASP.NET / MVC)
- Cooperated with supply manager and business lines to collect product specifications and relevant documentation materials.
- Designed web application using ASP.NET MVC.
- Implemented ASP.NET MVC Routing using convention-based and attribute-based routing.
- Implemented the repository and Unit of work to create the abstraction layer between the data layer and the business layer.
- Created business layer to enhance the application security.
- Implemented business logic using MVC authorization filter and action filter.
- Designed the front-end web page using ASP.NET Razor, HTML, CSS and implemented dynamically display with AJAX, JQuery .
- Implemented validations using ASP.NET MVC Validation.
- Designed the database system based on the products details.
- Created data models in MVC using Database First Approach.
- Used LINQ for better code efficiency and making query to the database.
- Implemented Stored procedures to enhance the performance.
- Involved in software configuration management using Azure DevOps.
Web application Developer (MVC / Web form)
- Worked as front end and back end contributor in the development.
- Developed key functional components in ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Implemented user access control with Action filter using ASP.NET authorization in the login.
- Implemented client based and server-based state management.
- Improved the performance by enable cache features.
- Set up the data access layer with ADO.NET class such as DataSet and DataTable for the data connection.
- Implemented the autocomplete features by using JQuery, AJAX and Web service.
- Created database documentations and tables in MS SQL Server.
- Implemented the communication between the front end and back end database through LINQ.
- Cooperate with colleges with debugging and testing.
Environment: .NET Framework, C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET Web Forms, MS SQL Server 12, AJAX, JQuery, Web service.