- Building web apps for Mobile devices such as iPhone, Android and iPad. Implementation of grid frameworks and Object Oriented CSS to create cross - platform environments to speed up development of new features and keep page weight and load times to a minimum.
- Strong experience with Redhat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu, CentOS, Apache 2.2, Apache 2.4, Nginx, PHP-FPM, Percona MySQL, Redis, Varnish, Memcached, NFS mounts, Load balancing, Database replication and high performance applications.
- Experience includes Drupal 6,7,8, custom Drupal themeing, experience with CCK, Views, Ubercart, and Drupal Site Building and Custom Module Development..
- Good with Drush Command Line Tools.
- Experience in using RESTful API, SEO, i5 Toolkit and setting up Zend server Job Queue.
- Worked extensively with Git, SVN, Jenkins, PHP Unit, PHP MyAdmin, JIRA, and Apache Web Server .
- Experience as a Build and Release/DevOps/SCM Engineer in Agile and Test Driven Development.
- Experience in installing and administrating tools like Jenkins, Bamboo for continuous integration and continous deployment pipeline(CICD)
- Performed integration of Code Quality Analysis Techniques like FindBugs, SonarQube and Cobertura with CI tools. With experience in Shell, Ruby scripting for automation.
- Experience in administering and supporting the CM tools including Subversion, Git, TFS on Linux and Windows environments.
- Involved in implementing Atlassian Tool Suite Jira and Crucible.
- Extensive experience in MVC frameworks like ZEND studio as well as e-commerce web environments such as CCK, Views, Drush, and Agile Development.
- Significant experience in tools like Notepad++, Eclipse, SVN, Git, Firebug, Putty, WinSCP.
- Expertise in Unit Testing, Integration Testing and experience in preparing the Test Cases and Test plans.
- Responsible for Combining phpBB forum and Wordpress Blog CMS into a unified system.
- Customization of various open-source CMS platforms and blogging tools (Wordpress, Joomla and Drupal).
- Worked on Debian, PHP, Mysql, Memcached, Laravel, Node.js, Nginx, Sphinx
- Experience includes Database Design, Analysis and Development with MySQL
- Extensive experience in MVC frameworks like ZEND and ZEND studio
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, PostGresql, MSSQL, Documentum, Memcache, Redis, MySQL, InnoDB, SQL Server, T-SQL, SSRS Reports
Framework: Laravel, Zend, Drupal, Magento, WordPress, Drupal, Symfony, MVC Architecture
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux, Mac OS
Tools: VMWare VCloud & VSphere, Varnish, ZeroMQ, MapServer, Git, SVN, CVS, Mercurial, Apache, Linux, Xdebug, Solr, PHPUnit, Vagrant, JIRA Tracker, Source Safe, Tortoise SVN, Subversion, CVS
Web Services: SOAP and REST
Web Servers: Apache, IIS
Methodology: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Mobile Platforms: Android, PhoneGap, Titanium
Others: Cloud Computing, IAAS, SAAS, PAAS, UML, Agile & Lean Management, Amazon AWS, S3, and RDS integration
Confidential, ST Louise, MO
Sr. Drupal Developer
- Defining entities, views, and other elements via functional requirements.
- Assisted in development and maintenance of new APIs for integration with Magento ecommerce websites.
- Developed scalable modular software packages for various APIs and applications.
- Implemented procedures for measurement and optimization of performance of new and current systems.
- Provided technical expertise and updates in code reviews and application discussions.
- Supported customers in optimization and improvement of existing features of all API applications.
- Implemented procedures for designing and development of new features for assigned applications.
- Resolved technical problems relating to API application by identification and fixing bugs.
- Provided technical assistance during community discussions for educating developers about API applications.
- Implemented php based REST service endpoints and interfaces for checkout payment processing for VISA checkout, Apple Pay and real time financing.
- Re-engineered an existing marketing, purchase notifications API.
- Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites.
- Content Migrated from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8.
- Integrated the Drupal Modules with Bootstrap based Theme for responsive UI.
- Developed Responsive theme/front-end and Custom modules.
- Created Continuous integration workflows via Features and custom modules
- Worked mainly on Drupal CMS creating nodes, blocks, CCK, and themes.
- Performed bug fixes, implemented new features and integrated web content.
- Worked on various features like Site Wide Search, Browse by county and zip code.
- Implemented high performance initiatives with Memcache and Varnish implementations
- Enabled professional and various badges based on custom feed data, view content and CCK fields.
- Worked on customizing SSD module which translates various feed data and populates tables.
- Performed bulk URL updates to facilitate new URL and redirected old URL to new ones.
- Used various Drupal hooks like view template preprocess for customization of fields.
- Worked on browser specific CSS and cross-browse fixes and responsive design.
- Installation of MySQL on AWS instances, performed maintenance, and all other database management activities for backups, tuning and monitoring.
- Moved the existing servers to AWS EC2 instances for the high availability and scalability of the servers.
- Created a custom CMS built using python, Django, with jQuery AJAX components, with MongoDB
- Upgraded Python 2.3 to Python 2.5 on a RHEL 4 server, recompiled mod python to use Python 2.5.
- Migrated the python, Django database from MySQL to MongoDB with complete data integrity.
- Developed API web services and REST API wrappers Optimized website performance using Mem cache and implemented various caching techniques like Views Caching, Block Caching, Image compressing and Using sprites.
- Performed debugging using tools like firebug and web developer
- Tracked and updated tickets using HP Quality Center, Jira, HP ALM.
- Participated in daily SCRUM meetings to update status and blockers.
Confidential, Stamford, CT
- Responsible for development and maintenance of all company websites, web server administration (IIS on Windows platform), database design and administration (SQL), content management and maintenance (Drupal 7.x and 8.x), Custom PHP development, migrating pre-existing static web content(Non-Drupal) to Drupal.
- Lead agile meetings (Scrums, Sprint Planning), requirements, use cases, and development sprints.
- Defined and developed the application's presentation layer using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap CSS 3 and jQuery 1.11.1 Scripting
- Supported web servers and other servers via scheduled maintenance, performance tuning, and monitoring
- Provided feasibility reviews for potential new projects, including development effort estimates.
- Built applications to agree upon specifications within the required timeframe and budget
- Implemented AJAX and jQuery on front-end to make the web page more dynamic
- Architected new features in the Drupal CMS and managed the implementation of all CMS features
- Demonstrated deep understanding of LAMP performance and configuration
- Created Custom Drupal Modules for Client Server Password Lookups, Internal Workstation / License Management, Billing & Forecasting, Company Directory With Risk Scores Associated With Each Customer, configuration based social network share links to articles and/or a blocks
- Implemented JQuery plugins like date time picker, multi select and editor. Implemented complex SQL queries, views, database alerts and stored procedures
- Received a Backlog of Use Cases and high level Stories, then lead and participate in sprint planning meetings, going over detailed tasks, and setting deliverables and delegating them balanced among the team. Specialized in large scale CRM integrations like SalesForce.
- Utilised the jQuery Mobile framework, CSS3 Media Queries and LESS CSS to build responsive website optimised for multiple mobile and tablet devices (iOS and Android).
- Designing and building infrastructure using AWS (EC2, VPC, RDS, ElastiCache, etc)
- Working with sites hosted on Heroku & AWS, using a variety of technologies such as Varnish, Apache, Nginx, PHP-FPM, MySQL, Puppet, memcache, redis, and more
- Created custom WordPress plugins, WordPress themes and custom functionality, WordPress Multisite implementation, extensively worked on Custom Post Types, Understanding of RESTful Web Services technologies such as JSON, SOAP, and HTTP
- FTP server implemented in Node.js. Features basic UNIX authentication, SSL support, and support for the majority of FTP commands.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts. Developing semantic markups and Wireframe development. Web application prototyping and development using Dreamweaver and Fireworks.
- Extensively involved in Class method chaining and binding, Cleanly implementing business logic requirements and rules to transactions.
- Created Wordpress plugin for Access management designed to integrate sites where certain pages, posts and custom post types only available to members.
- Writing custom modules and view templates using object oriented PHP programming language and Drupal functions.
- Used AngularJS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient with PHP framework as well as using Restful services.
- Create complex JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission scheme and notification schemes in JIRA.
- Created continuous integration builds using Maven and Harvest control.
- Production support and troubleshooting other Drupal 7.x based websites
- Responsible for code reviews, module upgrades, Drupal core updates and making recommendations for the site architecture and PHP and other library upgrades.
- Modifying and updating the existing custom Drupal themes and view templates
- Responsible for installing and configuring Apache Solr Search in Drupal 6 and Drupal 7.
- Developing the application using PHP, RESTful APIs, AJAX & other technologies.Using Git / SVN Workflow.
Confidential, West Sacramento, CA
Senior PHP Developer
- Developed and implemented search feature using PHP 5 and Ajax.
- Written hands on Unix Shell Batch Scripts
- Implementation of Memcached Caching Systems and Varnish
- Leveraging front-end Zend components where suitable for validation of data etc.
- Forums Integration, Profile management console, Venue Management, Image Gallery Management, Instructional Video Lessons, Blog / News Updating System, Member downloads and member specific pricing for online items.
- Implemented Caching and Centralised Configuration Classes, Taking advantage of PHP closures, Driver-based design pattern allowing for different storage / cache methods
- Developed a Production Management System to meet the actual situation of the current project and for quality control.
- Full build of an automotive Magento site with 6 websites, integrations to Salesforce CRM and other automotive services, fully reponsive.
- Managed moderate 250 GB+ MySQL database, and designed schema modifications
- Worked with content store that held 6+ petabytes data
- Developed a Zend Framework-based application rewrite to enhance application maintainability, stability, security, and extensibility
- Refactoring legacy classes and implementing suitable interfaces and abstract base classes to ensure future extendibility.
- Developed and maintained PHP and Perl CLI scripts to automate various tasks involving data integration, data archival and backup, and database maintenance
- Creation of menus, pages, templates, articles, plugins in WordPress.
- Development and integration of Newsletter Module.
- Deeply involved in database design, site architecture, HTML, CSS, Jquery, Ajax and other tools and technique to make site more attractive.
- Provide functional and technical support and guidance for the development of the Websites based on PHP- WordPress, MySQL.
Drupal / PHP Developer
- Used various Drupal tools including Drush, Memcache, Views and CCK and also Developed Custom modules and Drupal templates.
- Multi-task in planning and work management and also worked on Unix Server as the System was hosted on WAMP and XAMPP servers.
- Expertise in all areas of Drupal including Views, CCK, Drush, Cron, Custom Module, Tpland worked closely with securing additional resource for the team.
- Worked in an Agile environment and also Installed and configured Drupal on a Linux server and other servers.
- Designed and implemented user roles in PHP and MySQL and created new modules using PHP 5.4 scripting language.
- Created new modules using PHP 5 scripting language and new Templates for the administrator areas with various options to be implemented.
- Developed web applications within a LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP) environment that includes distributed web servers and a MySQL database cluster.
- User profile management, authentication and authorization.
- Facilitated the switch from bare-basic PHP development to Object Orientated PHP Frameworks such as CodeIgniter which they now use on a day-to-day basis to speed up development of site builds. Additionally introduced the use of local workstation development and version control through the implementation of a Git workflow and Git deployment using hooks to their development and live servers.
- Created modified and optimized MySQL table with Indexing to improve performance.
- Worked on SQL queries, Triggers, Joins, Views, Constraints etc.
- Maintained Unit Tests, Debugging, and feature upgrades.
- Used SVN for source code management.
- Implemented Smarty on front end for efficient web template.