- Over 6 years of experience developing mobile applications in iOS using Objective C and Swift.
- Led and managed junior developers as wells offshore team members throughout the application development life cycle
- More than Extensive of experience with Swift
- Versed in SCRUM methodology and Test Driven Development.
- Use of XCTest and Instruments to perform testing and debugging on the applications
- Experience working with the iPhone/ iPad SDK, XCode, Cocoa Touch to develop native iOS apps
- Proficient in using Objective - C and Xcode IDE to develop iOS applications.
- Worked with six iOS applications of which four are published in the app store.
- Good experience with different native iOS frameworks including UIKit, CoreBluetooth and CoreMotion.
- Experience with implementation of custom UITableViews, UIPickerView and UICollectionViews
- Utilized core data for in-app persistence and SQLite.
- Good understanding and experience with integrating Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) device connectivity with iOS devices for IoT projects.
- Experience in developing Android mobile applications with Android Studio.
- Proficiency with RESTful Web Services, JSON and XML parsing.
- Good working experience with the RESTful APIs to consume web services in both JSON as well as XML.
- Familiar with various iOS design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Observer pattern etc.
- Good experience with GCD, Blocks and NSOperation to handle Multi-Threaded applications.
- Familiarity with integrating existing Social Media APIs like Twitter and Facebook.
- Managed complex dependencies with third party frameworks like Blindside.
- Handled version control by using Git Hub along with Source Tree, JIRA and GitX.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies like SCRUM & Extreme Programming (XP).
- Executed test cases/scenarios across development projects and environments.
- Strong background in Logic Design, Communication theory, Digital Signal Processing and algorithms.
- Highly motivated, fast learner with very good analytical and problem solving skills.
Development Tools: XCode, Instruments, Eclipse, Storyboards. iOS Frameworks Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, UIKit, XCTest, Mapkit.
Development Models & Designs: MVC, Agile, Scrum, Singleton, OOP, TDD.
Web Services: Rest (XML & JSON), JSON, SOAP, HTML, CSS.
Databases: SQLite with Core iOS sandbox, SQL Server, Core data.
Operating Systems: MAC OS X, IOS, Linux, Windows XP, Unix.
Management Tools: GIT, SVN.
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
- Worked on the new look for this app with icons across the bottom of the app you can quickly navigate between sections you use most using Core Graphics and Core Animations.
- Application was migrated to Swift based on a previous version written in Objective - C.
- Recipe finder in the recipe section that allows you to add ingredients to your shopping list.
- API integration implementing Alamofire, SwiftyJSON and XML.
- Implementation of Dispatch Queues to perform tasks asynchronously and concurrently.
- Implemented Authentication process along with "Remember me" option and Touch ID.
- User Interface: XIBs, Storyboards, Constraints, Auto layout.
- Core Location to get the list of stores nearby.
- Implemented weekly ad feature and fixed bugs from previous versions.
- Added Push Notifications to receive weekly ads information.
- Experience with RESTful services and using other API s
- Performed code refactoring to allow extensibility, improve maintainability and facilitate unit testing
- Developed unit test using XCTest and instrumentation test to automate the testing.
- Cooperated with UI Designers, QA, Backend and PO. Also, applied pair programming.
- The project was completed using the agile methodology for software development.
- Used Git for version control.
Environment: Swift 4.0/3.0, Xcode, Alamofire, SwiftyJSON, Agile, UI, Keychain, Touch ID, RESTful, JSON, XCTest, TDD, Carthage, Google Analytics, OAuth, UserDefaults, NSOperation, Push Notifications, Auto layout, Storyboards UIKIT, Core text, Core Data, Core Animation.
Confidential, Ontario, CA
- Experienced in using SWIFT 3.0 code whenever preferred over Objective C.
- Developed Find a Provider/Facility or Find Urgent Care Module to search for doctors and facilities, by doctor specialty, by name, and/or by location and get turn - by-turn directions from your current location and direct dial telephone numbers for facilities.
- Used PLIST as database to store the doctors list for the collection view and implemented search functionality basing on the predicate statement.
- Defined custom protocols to transfer data from child view controller to parent view controller.
- Implemented Google Tags and Voiceover throughout application.
- Used REST API's to fetch doctor details, claims details and other information for the user.
- Used NSJSONSerialization and NSURLSession queues to make network calls.
- Worked with UIKit Framework for development and maintenance.
- Used NSUserDefaults to store the user action inside the application
- Added animation between UI Views for smooth transition and better user experience
- Used Core location, LBS, Mapkit for retrieving the current location of the user.
- Used HockeyApp to get crash reports and Appium for performance testing.
- Created POC's (OpenTok Video chat, Payments through Apple pay) for all the new requirements and demonstrated to the business.
- Debugging through xcode and building the archive through xcode.
- Active watcher for Jenkins build activity, if build fails will read console output and let the developer know the failed reason.
- Used SOAPUI for getting the request, response, header parameters for rest API.
- Used Stack views extensively for implementing the hidden functionality with in the scroll view when some of the users don't have any benefits plan basing on the visibility rules.
- Wrote unit tests using XCTest Frameworks and maintained code coverage of 85%.
- Worked in an Agile Environment.
- Worked with SVN to checkout and update the codebase changes.
Environment: IOS 10.0, 9.0, 8.0 (iPhone SDK), Swift 3.1, Objective C, XCode 8.X, 7.X, Agile Methodology, RESTFul API, JSON, JIRA, SVN.
- Developed UI for the application using Objective - C.
- By using Live View added prototype to the application.
- Worked extensively with Objective C and Cocoa touch frameworks.
- JSON based parsing response used for AFNetworking.
- Utilized classes like UI Views & UI Table View for user interface in the application
- Implemented the scroll functionality by using UIScrollView on all screens of the app.
- Worked with GIT to checkout and update the codebase changes.
- Stored large data on iPads using magical records and core data.
- Created models in MVC and development of delegates for updating model information
- Responsible for gathering product integration, product requirements, product implementation and support.
- Worked with Navigation controllers, Navigation Bars & Tab Bars.
- Designed and developed context sharing mechanism to support internal modules in project using Objective-C.
- Involved in the enhancement of Hybrid framework using Eclipse and Java.
- Implemented REST APIs to support mobile applications.
- Issues debugged onsite whenever required.
- Developed application by using agile methodology.
- Interacted with QA Team on deliverables on every iteration and customer feedback implementation.
Environment: iOS iPhone SDK, Objective-C, XCode, Cocoa Touch, Cocoa Framework, JSON, REST, Interface Builder, Java, iPhone Simulator, jQuery.
- Worked on various phase of a software life cycle: Design, implementation, verification and maintenance.
- Wrote various methods to manipulate HTML and CSS in JQuery, made web pages dynamic using AJAXJSON, and XML
- Developed HTML and CSS codes for front - end deployment.
- Design with standards compliant code with emphasis on browser compatibility, accessibility, and search engine optimization.
- Implemented MySQL and other relational database in various projects.
- Practiced continuous Integration, unit testing, TDD, and refactoring.
- Updated the existing Website of client's as per the request.
- UML and Agile Modeling were used throughout development process.
- Utilized Mozilla Firebug to debug applications.
- Performed Normalization and optimization of database tables.
- Group Manager in creating System Diagrams, Flow-Chart, and Database Diagrams using VISIO.
- Validating all the User's Inputs through Java Scripts and Regular Expressions.
- Wrote MySQL Stored Procedures and Views for fetching of data from multiple tables.