- Analyzed all phases of software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), which includes User Interaction, Business Analysis/Modeling, Design /Architecture, Development.
- Strong in using Full-stack development tools such as Visual Studio Code , Sublime, Atom, RoboMongo Studio, Pycharm, mySQL workbench, Postman, Eclipse
- Detailed understanding of DOM and DOM functions.
- Developed many projects using React framework and also associated with Redux and thunk architecture to deal with data in front end.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Strong experience in both No-SQL database and SQL database , developed programs using MongoDB and MySQL.
- Developed programs under Node.js and ES6 environment.
- Experience in Express as back end to connect front end with database.
- Experience developing hybrid mobile applications using React Native using Apollo-React utilizing LESS, SASS. Proficiency in using different package managers like NPM (Node Package Manager), Yarn, Bower.
- Experience in machine learning using R and python .
- Participated Prudential Life Insurance Assessment on Kaggle contest, using R to do data cleaning and model creating such like SVM regression and XGBoost linear regression. We finally get high performance on RSME.
- Experience in Twitter4J API to download test twitters and transfer them to JSON , and do data analyzing on Azure Machine learning studio.
- Worked source control systems GIT, SVN, and test with TravisCI .
- Strong experience in cloud development such AWS and Azure.
- Served as team lead several times with proven record of software delivery with high quality.
Web Tech: Bootstrap, Node.js, Express, React, Redux, thunk, AJAX, XML, JSON, ES6, Material UI
Database: MongoDb , MySQL, Oracle, SQLite
Dev tools: Eclipse, Pycharm, Visual Studio Code , Atom, Sublime, R Studio, Toad Data Modeler, NetBeans, Xcode, Postman, WebStorm
Operating Systems: Windows 10, Mac OS, Linux
Version Control: GiT, SVN
Other tools: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Axure, Justinmind, Sip
Confidential , redwood city
- Used HTML 5 semantic tags to develop web pages to show print features.
- Used CSS3 with LESS preprocessor to make build responsive web pages.
- Used Bootstrap as framework of web page styles.
- Used Material UI to design input form, button, tables and all component in web pages.
- Used font awesome module to make nice icon.
- Developed client end by using React framework.
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Using React router to create single-page application ( SPA ) rendered on client side and keep the browser URL in sync with what’s rendered on the page.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used many other predefined components from NPM and yarn .
- Used redux and thunk to store data in front end.
- Used Express to handle server-side functionality, get data from react framework and communication with MongoDB database. And it working with Node.js environment.
- Stored product data by using MongoDB database.
- Write M ongoDB query like findone, findById and findByIdAndUpdate to accomplish database searching and updating.
- Accomplish routing in express to do different works from different URLs.
- JSON format as data transfer standard from back end to front end.
- Developed program which fits for RESTful API.
- Debugged the website using Chrome Developer’s tool and manipulated the nodes using DOM functions.
- Using version control by GIT .
- Used Postman to test server-side function.
- Used STS development tool which is similar as Eclipse to develop whole web application.
- Using Tomcat 8 server as whole application running environment.
- Designed Headphones database by using MySQL workbench.
- Used HTML to develop web pages and used CSS to manage web page style to make pages looks nice.
- Used bootstrap framework for UI design to make pages have standard style format.
- On back end, used java SpringMVC framework to develop model, view and controller to represent whole website logic.
- Used hibernate to map model to MySQL database, which I write java code to represent schema in MySQL database.
- Write SQL query in back end to connect from server to MySQL database.
- Used Maven to do library management.
- Used GIT for version control
- Designed ER diagrams for the monitor system using Toad, and implement and construct database on mysql workbench.
- Designed and created MySQL tables schema, loaded and maintained the database with thousands of user records
- Manage database access, security, and disaster recovery. Create and maintain software documentation.
- Using trigger and stored procedure to accomplish operations in MySQL database.
- Having used Java to developed the monitor system.
- Writing Java on backend to develop server and controller.
- Used hibernate to map model to MySQL database.
- Used HTML5 and CSS3 to developed web pages and associated with JSP .
- Used whole JSP pages as view part which use java on web page to accomplish some programming logic.
- Used Maven to do library management.