- Over 10 years of experience in the field of Web Analytics.
- Well versed with Web analytics tools, Adobe Analytics, Tealeaf & Google Analytics.
- Implementation of Adobe SiteCatalyst for numerous client sites from clusters like IME(Information, Media & Entertainment), BFS (Business & Financial Services), Retail, HealthCare, Life Science, Consumer Goods.
- Development of SDR's, for both desktop and mobile platforms (Android and iOS).
- Development of Visual Variable Mapping, for both desktop and mobile platforms (Android and iOS)
- Tagging requirements and setting context data variables to Adobe Site Catalyst stated metrics (props, eVars, events, context data)
- Hands on experience on Adobe DTM (Dynamic Tag Manager), Tealium, Google GTM (Google Tag Manager & Ensighten
- Hands on experience in Adobe Target - Experience Target and A/B campaign.
- Hands on reporting experience using Ad hoc Analysis (formerly known as Discover), Adobe Report Builder.
- Worked on testing the metrics in a wide range on browsers with the help of tools like HTTPWatch, HTTPFox, Firebug, Fiddler, Digital Pulse Debugger, Charles Proxy.
- Experience SEO/SEM professional with a solid record of improved traffic to help improve conversion rates.
- Experience in understanding and creating BRD's and SDR's which provide tagging and desired data for Key Business Stakeholders.
- Excellent teamwork, communication, interpersonal, leadership, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Coordinate with Research and Products teams on the creation of Solution Design Document (SDD)
Web Analytics: Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Ad hoc Analysis (Discover), Adobe Report Builder, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager
Customer Analytics: IBM Tealeaf, ForeSee Analytics
Tag Management Solutions: Tealium, Adobe DTM (Dynamic Tag Manager), GTM (Google Tag Manager), Ensighten
Digital Marketing: SEO, SMM, Google Adwords
Operating Systems: Windows XP/NT/2000 and UNIX
Technical Lead - Adobe Analytics
- To understand the business requirements for Adobe Analytics implementation from Confidential Europe business owners.
- Onboarding of websites into Analytics, DTM / Launch, Audience Manager (SSF) and Target.
- Working on JIRA tickets related to Adobe Analytics dashboard, Ad-hoc Analysis reporting process documents, tracking issues etc.
- Creation and troubleshooting of Target campaigns - Targeting Experience, A/B campaigns,
Technical Lead & e-Comm Developer
- Design and Develop events to track user behavior patterns on M&S.com.
- Maintain/Assist Tealeaf Administration for Enterprise Support.
- Replay Foresee Guest Feedback sessions to analyze incidents and report user impact.
- Responsible for all Tealeaf related service analysis & failures.
- Responsible for updating system configuration files including pipeline manipulation.
- Develop KPI metrics, Dimensions, Report groups, Scorecards and Dashboards for trend analysis and funnel reporting
- Support A/B testing using Tealeaf events and reports to support business decisions.
- Setup live alerts to proactively monitor application issues or failures.
- Escalate application issues to the application /business teams based on alerts.
- Identify usability issues on the application and recommend changes to optimize site usage.
- Tag and track RSA Canada, Pet Plus and Amex websites using Adobe SiteCatalyst and Tealium.
- Month on month data analytics with key insights related to RSA websites performance.
- Any analytics and implementation request from clients are addressed and solved within 24 hours of SLA and updated in JIRA.
Sr. Web Analytics Consultant
- To track successful PDF (coupon) prints using the concept called Data Insertion API. Both offline and online PDF prints tracking are the business requirements. Also, various types of unsuccessful prints are tracking using Data Insertion API and from using Tealium.
- Design the SiteCatalyst variables that are needs to be used for tracking PDF prints using Adobe PDF and Java Applet.
- Able to identify the number of unsuccessful prints and based on the preparing variables.
- To understand the business requirement for Adobe SiteCatalyst tracking for different Confidential digital properties from the business owners.
- Review and prepare the SOW with the tracking requirements and provide the estimated timeline and get it approved by the business owner.
- Set up DTM property and Enterprise Analytics s code configuration within DTM.
- Create Report suites for the new digital property and provide access to the report suite to the business owner as per the standard policy and governance.
- Prepare the technical specification instructions based on the approved requirements
- Set up DTM property and Enterprise Analytics s code configuration within DTM
- Work with the developers closely to implement the SiteCatalyst tags
- Prepare detailed test cases for SiteCatalyst tracking requirements.
- Test the implemented SiteCatalyst tags and test the detailed test results to our Confidential Analytics lead for review.
- Assist the agency/development team to live the site with SiteCatalyst tracking.
- Deliver the detailed site performance dashboard to the business owner after a week from the live date.
- Address all support requests from Confidential SiteCatalyst users within 24hrs of SLA.
- Manage the offshore team and ensure all the deliverables are addressed in time.
- Maintain all documentation for SiteCatalyst implementation projects and Support requests.
- Created technical solution document for Confidential China International site.
- Implementation of SiteCatalyst tags across Confidential China Site.
- Coordinated with the developer during implementation phase.
- Creating of tech spec document for Confidential websites / mobile apps.
- Configured GA SDK 2.0 version for TiW mobile apps.
- Configured SiteCatalyst report suite to track TiW Mobile App KPI.
- Configured SC Android version of report suite for Mail Plus apps.
- Defined report suite strategy and page naming strategy.
- To coordinate with the development teams in identifying the bugs rose in Analytics perspective during the production moves and rectify the same using Ensighten.
- Creating Custom Traffic Variables, Conversion Variables, Custom Events, Custom Reports and Custom Funnels on SiteCatalyst and create Monthly Dashboards.
Web Analytics Consultant
- Implementation of SiteCatalyst tags across Confidential 7 sites (brands).
- Daily tracking and reporting of metrics of all 7 Nestle brands.
- Successfully delivered brand new custom dashboards and campaign reports.
- Came up with custom Summary dashboards & scenario representations which added a great value.
- Optimization of Confidential web sites.
- Site analysis, Keyword Ranking Strategy (KRS) definition for Confidential group of websites.
- Title & Meta Tags creation.
- Google, Bing Webmaster account creation.
- Local Directory promotion through targeted traffic from Google maps.
- Directory submission through increased websites back- links.
- Social Bookmarking by providing brand sentiment data points from social media sites
- Google Analytics code implemented in mobile version site.
- Confidential Mobile version stats on Browser & traffic.
- Report on Additional Services menu present in the Services section Confidential .
- Month comparison statistics for Confidential Future of Work websites.
Senior Search Marketing Executive
- Tracking web analytics data on different Confidential websites (more than 40 Sites).
- Code implementation, Email Campaign Tracking, Define KPI, E-commerce tracking etc.
- Responsible to generate the analytics code creation and implementation, onClick code creation and Campaign links creation for the websites.
- Optimized video site ( Confidential .TV) and able to organic keyword rankings for 50+ keywords in Google, Google Video, Youtube, Yahoo and Bing (U.S)
- My responsibilities include daily reports, weekly reports, monthly reports, and yearly reports generation and data metrics analysis.
- Managed high budget Google Adwords campaigns and able to increase conversion rate to 68%.
- Weekly Sales report for the different Confidential websites using raw data.
- A/B testing and Multivariate testing in Google Website Optimizer(GWO).
- Email campaign QA'ing for the Confidential websites.
- QA'ing in the Google analytics implemented website pages.
- Click Stream, Sales Conversion.
- Customized WordPress sites.