- Engineering professional in corporate close to 6+ years of multi - faceted Information Technology experience in Health Care Domain and E-commerce comprising Architecture, & UI Development skills.
- Extensive experience on CSS preprocessor language like LESS.
- Good experience on JS library such as jQuery, D3.js, JQwidgets, venn.js, Require.js.
- Extensive experience in responsive design using CSS3 and bootstrap.
- Extensive experience in writing automated test using jasmine karma.
- Excellent understanding with wicket 1.4
- Good experience on building hybrid mobile app using Cordova/Phonegap.
- Experienced in building cross browser compatible applications (IE, Chrome, Safari, Mozilla)
- Experience in version controller tools like Git, Svn, Perforce, Stash.
- Experience in using various tools and IDEs for development and design like visual studio, Sublime text, Eclipse, Brackets, android studio.
- Experience in Cloud communications platforms like Twilio, Frozen Mountain.
- Excellent experience in Scrum methodologies (Agile development).
CSS Technologies: Bootstrap, LESS, SASS
Testing and debugging: Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Mocha, firebug, chrome
Packaging tools: NPM, Bower
Repository Management Tools: SVN, GIT, perforce
IDE & Editors: Visual studio, Brackets, Sublime, Notepad++, Eclipse, Android studioBuild Tools Webpack, Babel, Ant, Maven, Grunt, Gulp
Senior Frontend/UI Developer
- Gathering Requirements, developing POCs, setting up Project workflow and Build Pipelines.
- Unit test the existing api using jasmine to meet 75% code coverage.
- Analysis of various framework for building CI/CD pipeline.
- Implementation of CI pipeline using SonarQube.
- Responsible for building API to support various providers (Twilio and frozen mountain) audio/video call and chat feature using typescript.
- Work with Node.js and Express for build a stub service and a service to trigger the unit testing on remote machine.
- Building UI application layer using Angular / React / Vue depending on client needs.
- Written modular, secure, and well-tested front-end code in Typescript, HTML5 and CSS using the latest web.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API& using Component based architecture provided by Angular. Used Angular forms to validate fields
Senior Frontend Developer
- Responsible for Designing & Developing responsive web pages using AngularJs, html5, CSS3, SAPui5
- Analyze data to depict the graph using d3js for biologist to help in study of cancer cell.
- Development of web page included various form elements to display different data.
- Used xsjs to create service to fetch data.
- Created custom directives using AngularJS for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Made REST API calls using $http and $resource services with AngularJS
- Unit test using jasmine.
Mobile UI Developer
Technologies- jQuery, html5, Ajax, Json, Cordova/ PhoneGap, kendo-ui, CSS3, JQwidgets, Less.
- Developed admin system application which is used for customizing apps according to dealer branding standards
- Participated in design discussions with designers and coming up with final implementation approach.
- Participated in architecture design for concluding implementation approach
- Used wicket 1.4 to build widgets
- Build a tool to analyze page hits and traffic rates
- Writing automation test using selenium
- Implementing and coding as per development tasks
- Heavy use of Atlassian products, e.g., Jira and Confluence
- Unit test using jasmine
- Attending weekly sprint planning, standup calls, understanding requirements from Product Manager and writing acceptance criteria for the stories in scrum.
- Work in agile environment with weekly scrums
- As part of TDD development we were writing unit test using jasmine and pass test by developing the modules.
- Responsible for Designing & Developing responsive web pages using WordPress.
- Weekly team meeting to discuss the progress and task to work on.
- Responsible for building webpages using html5, CSS3.
- Accommodations for learners with disabilities while building website.
Hybrid mobile developer
Technology Stack: jQuery, html5, Local storage, Json, Cordova/ phonegap, CSS3, Less.
- Developed notification system for user to configure their daily notification time.
- Used CSS3 features to depict the bar chart. Bar chart is developed with plane html5 and CSS. I didn’t want to use more libraries in application and wanted to minimize it to minimum just to improve performance.
- Designing and theming.
- Creating Logo for the app.
- Page to enter your weight and the data is stored in local storage.
- Daily tracking system and add water to your daily requirements page.
- Used Cordova’s local notification and share it plugin.
- Responsible for designing, development, testing and deploying the app