- Have total 10 years of IT experience, working on various phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) which includes Application Software specifications, Architectural Design, Development, Testing and Deploying the applications using Mule ESB over 3 years.
- Responsible in developing integration workflows using Mule ESB framework and implemented data weave and content - based routing using Mule ESB.
- Worked on REST and SOAP based Web services for Mule ESB flows based on SOA architecture.
- Extensively worked on AnyPoint Studio and Mule Integration Platform and used it to interface application services by utilizing message routing, data transformation, connectors and service creation utilities and also developed Flows, Sub Flows by using Mule Anypoint Studio.
- Worked widely with Mule administration, configuration and tuning and API configuration using RESTful web Service.
- Utilized Java transformers in Mule ESB and created a flow between the servers and Enterprise Information Systems (EIS) using the connector architecture of JDBC adapters.
- Hands on experience in MuleSoft Expression Language (MEL) to access payload data, properties and variable of Mule Message Flow.
- Developed flows/orchestrations for integrating the components like connectors, transformers and scopes written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB for XML to CSV, XML to JSON, JSON to XML conversion.
- Experience in integrating Cloud applications like Oracle EBS Cloud, Salesforce, Workday, and Intacct using Mule ESB.
- Participated in deployment of Mule ESB applications using Cloud Hub and Strong experience in Integration using Mule ESB in integrating various third party solutions.
- Developed Web reporting applications using Java, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, Struts and Oracle ADF Integrated a Mule flow for integrating single page applications (SPA) with Node.
- Have strong experience in developing the applications, API’s on Mule 3.x and Mule 4.0.
- Strong application integration experience using Mule ESB with Connectors, transformations, Routing, ActiveMQ and JMS. Data Transformations using Mule ESB.
- Created http inbound & outbound flows, routing, orchestration, transformations and Security of MULE ESB application using OAuth.
- Experience in deploying Mule Applications to Mule ESB and Mule CloudHub along with experience in configuring logging and alerting in CloudHub
- Developed Mule ESB projects for the servers with synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
- Deployed MUnit to validate mule flows where Mule ESB applications were implemented into Mule Management Console.
- Involved in to troubleshoot the Mule ESB (debuggers/flow analyzers), deployment, and tuning and worked with Mule ESB.
- Wrote MySQL, PL/SQL stored procedures and functions to manage data, MySQL queries for necessary requirements, and MySQL triggers for data automation.
- Have good knowledge on ETL process like Data analysis, Data Validation, Data cleansing, Data Standardization, Data verification and identifying data mismatch.
- Involved in fixing QA, UAT and production defects and tracked them using QC and verified each piece of XML content with XML XSLT standards.
- Used Git as a version and source controlling tool and deployed the application on premises as well as on Cloud Hub.
Technologies: Mule ESB 3.8.3/3.9/4.0 AnyPoint Studio, API Management, MQ Series, SOAP, REST services, Cloud HUB, WSDL, JAXW, JAXP, JAXB
Languages: HTML, HTML5 and XML, Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 7/8/10, Ubuntu, Linux
JAVA/J2EE Technologies: DHTML, XSLT, log4j, JUnit, JMS, JDBC, J2EE, Servlets, JSTL, JDBC, Applets, RESTUFUL, AJAX.
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL-Server, IBM DB2, Dynamo DB
Web Technologies: HTTP, HTTPS, JSON, XML/XSL/XSLT, Angular.JS, jQuery, CSS, XML, DTD AJAX.
Design Tools and IDE’s: AnyPoint Studio, SQuirreL SQL Client, UML, Edit Plus, Visio 2000, MS Front Page, WSAD, RAD, Eclipse, Net Beans, MySQL workbench
Others: Maven, CVS, ActiveMQ, TOAD
Confidential, Omaha, NE
Sr MuleSoft Developer
- Created workflow interface to send planned production orders Oracle EBS to Hydra MES system using Mulesoft 3.x/4.1, Which as scheduled frequency 5 minutes to send bulk orders to different manufacturing plants.
- Developed the integration workflows using Mule Version 4.0 from the recent past along with Oracle ADF. Tightly integrated with different application using Scrum in Agile methodology.
- Implemented Salesforce Pricebook integration from Oracle EBS using MuleSoft batch process job.
- Utilized various connectors such as Salesforce, SAP, AJAX, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, SFTP, Encryption, Database, HL7 and web-service like Apache CXF.
- Created encrypted data interface between Oracle EBS General Ledger (GL) data to Oracle EBS Cloud fixed assets by using Encryption (JCE) connector and key based encryption.
- Mapped data from CSV to XML and vice-versa using DataWeave and Data mapper and responsible for API designing using REST and SOAP services.
- Created JDBC adapters as a resource adapter in establishing a connection between servers and Enterprise Information Systems for Enterprise Application Integration (EAI).
- Implemented a Mule ESB based tooling suite for handling message transitioning, validation, enrichment and routing to upstream and downstream entity data consumers.
- Used various transformers in MuleESB based on use case and had implemented custom transformations. Carried out creation and consumption of SOAP and REST services using CXF for SOA architecture.
- Have strong knowledge and hands on experience in Anypoint platform to documenting and designing REST API's using RAML.
- Configured push topics on Salesforce application and monitored them for events to occur at Mule ESB flow and implemented aggregation and dynamic routing using Mule ESB.
- Developed interfaces between Salesforce and Oracle ERP using Mule ESB technologies.
- Deployed applications on Mule ESB server and created Mule ESB Flows, performed payload transformation.
- Created SOAP and REST based service interfaces using Mule ESB Anypoint Platform and delivered fast, reliable and scalable integration API codes.
- Used Data Base Connectors to connect with respective systems using Mule ESB.
- Analyzed Mule administration, configuration and tuning and integrated the work flow rule engine for performing the validation process with MuleESB.
- Involved in deploying applications into Mulesoft CloudHub and Mule Management Console. Created custom components and configured them in mule-cofig.xml and verified with the XSLT standards.
- Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and make service calls to the Middle Tier Mule ESB for processing.
- Gathered requirements and planning on integration of both SAS applications using Mule ESB and Integrated MuleESB system while utilizing Rabbit MQ, JMS, Http, File system and SFTP transports.
- Used MUnit for mocking and unit testing mule flows and Implemented cluster based approach while deploying applications in QA and PROD environments.
- Involved in unit testing and writing the MUnit Test cases for the flows and made use of Git hub for version and source control.
Environment: Mule ESB 3.9.1/4.1, AnyPoint Studio 7, CXF, SOAP, REST, Sales force, Git Hub, Active MQ, RAML 1.0, JMS, Scrum, MUnit, Unix, AJAX, XML, XSLT, CSS, WSDL, MAVEN.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Used Agile methodology was to emphasize on face-to-face communication over written documents and make sure that iteration is passing through a full software development cycle.
- Business requirements gathering and analysis by interacting with the customer.
- Used Database Connectors to connect with respective systems using Mule ESB.
- Extensively used Mule OOB components like File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager.
- Designed and Developed Restful API's using API Designer; generated flows using RAML file.
- Used JMS to pass messages as payload to track different statuses, milestones and statuses to implement a workflow management flow.
- Done with integrations using connectors such as Sale force, Database, HTTP, FTP and File Connectors.
- Created the MULE ESB artifacts, created flows and configured the MULE configuration files, install & deployed the application.
- Created http inbound & outbound flows, routing, orchestration, transformations and Security of MULE ESB application using OAuth.
- Mule data mapping, connecting SOAP and REST web services to Mule and use of Mule connectors and plug-ins for web services, including Mule CXF as well as connectors for direct database access.
- Implemented choice, global, custom exception handling mechanisms based on the business requirement in MULE ESB.
- Used Mule Custom transformers for mapping flat file structures to Salesforce interface structures.
- Used Data Weave for data transformations and data validations within flows & sub flows
- Implemented and consumed SOAP web services and tested using SOAP UI for Mule ESB flows.
- Used Mule ESB CXF component in the Mule configuration file to consume SOAP web services.
- Created REST based service interfaces using Mule ESB Anypoint Platform and delivered fast, reliable and scalable integration API codes.
- Created flows/sub-flows using various scopes, transformers and routers such as splitter and aggregator in Anypoint Studio.
- Involved in creating http inbound & outbound flows, transformers, filtering and Security of Mule flows.
- Experience with integration Patterns, integration tools, EAI, Transformations, XML Schemas, and XSLT.
- Architected Integrations using Mule ESB environments for both on premise and cloud environments.
- Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and makes web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing and put the data on the Cloud hub.
- Used GitHub for version and source control and Active MQ for Asynchronous messaging.
- Involved in unit testing and writing the MUnit Test cases for the flows. Environment: Any point Studio 6x,7x, Mule ESB 3.8/3.9 MySQL, Mule ESB, RAML, Cloud Hub, SOAP, REST, XML, JSON, SFTP, Active MQ, Agile, Apache-Maven, Windows, GIT, JIRA, JDBC, Maven, Oracle, Web Services- WSDL, XML, JSON
QA Automation Engineer
- Analyze client requirements and user stories, Business Requirements (BRD), Functional Requirements Document (FRD) and participated in Sprint planning, Review Sessions and Scrum Meetings
- Maintain cooperative relationships with developers and communicate with both technical and nontechnical stakeholders (admin staff).
- Developed test code in Java language using Selenium WebDriver with Cucumber BDD framework.
- Recognized for developing excellent test plans/scripts and rapidly discovering defects.
- Responsible for identifying test cases for manual and Automation with Selenium WebDriver for Smoke, Functional and Regression Tests.
- Developed and Implemented automation using Selenium WebDriver and Java.
- Used Maven to build and run the Selenium automation framework.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Maven tool and created Selenium automation scripts in Java using cucumber BDD prior to agile release.
- Responsible for designing and developing Hybrid Framework and enhanced the same framework to BDD by using the Cucumber and added Scenarios in features files, Step Definitions
- Involved in building automation framework from scratch using Selenium Web Driver, JAVA, Junit, Cucumber (BDD), and Eclipse.
- Developed Automation framework implementing Page Object Model, using JAVA, Selenium Web driver and Cucumber.
- Used Maven for build management, and Jenkins for Continuous Integration of the builds.
- Improved the documentation of QA testing practices to enhance their repeatability, saving time and money and encouraging testing standardization and best practices
- Tracked the status of defects and provided a status report during daily meetings
- Involved on testing the new functionality based on test cases and coordinated with development team in fixing the issues, Defect Management by Logging and Tracking bugs during execution in Test lab.
- Worked with development team to understand technical design and architecture for test planning.
- Developed Test Scripts using Functional Requirement Documents. Test scenarios are created for Positive, Negative, Boundary cases, etc. Performed all types of testing on workflows and server software.
- Performed various joins like Inner join, Outer Join, Left join and right join in order to retrieve the data from the database.
- Manually tested, verified and validated that the product meets user requirements.
- Updated Test Plans and Test Cases periodically to manage changes in requirements.
- Maintained Traceability Matrix to track the requirements to the test cases to ensure complete test coverage in the HP ALM/Quality Center.
- Identified and reported bugs using defect tracking tool HP Quality Center and presented bug reports for weekly status updates.
- Connected to database to Query the database using SQL for data verification and validation.
- Performed back end testing on oracle database by writing SQL queries.
- Analyzed Business Requirement Specification (BRS), Software Requirement Specification (SRS), and User Requirement Document (URD).
- Executing and verifying of Test Cases and Test results.
- Responsible for identifying test cases for manual and Automation with Selenium Web Driver for Smoke Test, Functional and Regression Tests.