- Highly motivated and professional with having 8+ years of IT experience which includes 4+ years of experience in developing modern web applications using React JS and 4 years of experience in UI Design and Development.
- Expertise in gathering, documenting and analyzing business requirements and worked on many project methodologies like Agile / Scrum.
- Expertise in React JS framework to develop the SPA
- Experienced in using Reacts JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Expertise in React Component for UX - Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- Experienced in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Familiar with creating Custom Reusable React Components Library.
- Experienced working in building an isomorphic application using React.js and Redux with Graph QL on server side.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites
- Experienced of responsive web design using Bootstrap framework and CSS3 media queries.
- Implemented easy to use Bootstrap plugins for building carousel, accordion, modal windows etc.
- Working experience on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Experienced in CSS pixel-level layout, Consistency with browsers, Version and Platform Independence.
- Good Expertise in analyzing the Document Object Model (DOM) Layout, DOM Functions, and Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Developed Web API using NodeJS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Expertise in RESTful, SOAP web services to integrate between Application to Application
- Experienced with creating and reviewing UI design specifications, prototype development, and conducting usability tests to ensure quality assurance.
- Experienced with front-end development with back-end system integration.
- Created API-driven interactive applications utilizing AJAX technology.
- Experienced with image editing tools such as Photoshop, Fireworks, and Illustrator.
- Experienced with various IDE’s such as Eclipse, Sublime, Dreamweaver, and Notepad++.
- Extensively used the repositories like GitHub and SVN.
- Maintained code base using Mercurial version control system.
- Experienced automatic build process by using Jenkins and Maven.
- Experienced in unit testing by using Karma and Mocha.
- Experience in Version Control tools like CVS, GIT, SVN and Clear-Case for Source Code version management.
- Expertise in working on AWS to integrate the Server code to Client-side code.
- Excellent skills in programming using wide variety of languages and ability to adapt new latest technologies & work in Multi-platform environment.
Development tools: Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio C++, Notepad++, Android Studio, Sublime, WebStorm, WebMatrix
Debugging tools: Chrome Elements Inspector, Firebug, IE Tester
Operating systems: Linux, Mac OS X, Windows.
Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, WebSphere, WebLogic.
Version Control: SVN, GIT, CVS,Mercurial
Tools: Jasmine, Karma, JIRA, Gulp, Grunt, Bower, and Mocha
Database: Mongo DB, SQL Server, Oracle, MYSQL, PostgreSQL
Frond End Tools: CorelDraw, Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Illustrator, Balsamiq
Programming Languages: C, Java, ASP.NET, J2EE
Methodologies: Agile, Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML Waterfall
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Participated with end users and business analyst to understand the business requirements.
- Built rich front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap
- CSS styles were developed to preserve the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Creating React.js / Redux front-end UI, and Node.js applications for backend.
- Leveraged React.js resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces.
- Maintaining Parent and child elements by using State and Props in React.js.
- Skilled in leading frameworks as React.js to build high-quality, scalable and reusable components and Front-end solution.
- Tested and applied the branding on a step by step procedure using Jasmine.
- Created custom filter in React.JS in the application.
- Used services to read data from remote server using React.JS
- Used React.js library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Created React.js for reusable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Implemented React.js Controllers to maintain each view data.
- Implemented flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Used various properties, parameters in ES6.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Draggable
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Called the Restful web services calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Developed, implemented and tested Node.js applications.
- Involving all the stages of Software Development Life Cycle like Application Design, Development, Debugging and testing the applications.
- Have worked on AWS for fetch the pictures files from AWS to UI
- Developed and applied application wide, cross platform Validation and Exception Handling policies.
- Maintain consistency of front-end via code over variety of browsers.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the project status.
- Developing the rich UI components in Optimizely
- Extensively used Gitfor version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Wrote code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in IE 7, 8, 9 and FF.
- Interacted with Customers and development teams for Fix the Issues.
- Performed the System Testing, Regression Testing for Complete UI after fixing the Issues which are reported by Testing Team.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
React js developer
- Designed and developed the front end using HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
- Designed CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin padding, table.
- Experience In designing UI patterns and UI applications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS4 and Adobe Illustrator CS3.
- Pseudo elements and CSS3 Border, CSS3 Background, CSS3 Transitions.
- Extensively used SASS (Syntactically awesome style sheets) while styling with CSS3.
- Extensively used HTML5 for audio and video playback. Worked on the MVP architecture for the GWT.
- Developed user interface by using the React .js , Redux for Single page application (SPA) development.
- Involved in responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React .js .
- Involved in using React .js components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Experience in Building applications using React .js which allowed us to render pages on both the client and server using the same codebase.
- Used React .js in development of the web application to bind the data/model that is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using scope.
- Experience in DOM, React Props, Lifecycle methods , working with React States and Events .
- Have worked with React Js for reusable components
- Created and developed the internal AngularJS framework applications projects. Unit testing with Jasmine.
- Developed powerful visualization components and DOM manipulation using React JS
- Experience working with Redux for maintaining the consistency and for running the application in different environments (client, server, and native) which was also easy to test
- Client-Side code were written in ReactJS/Redux and Server-Side Code were developed using MVC4
- Employed Redux to manage application state.
- Experience working on Redux Uni-directional dataflow achieving the predictable application behavior.
- Used Node JS, React JS , MVC framework for developing the Single Page Application
- Watched project changes with Grunt task runner and installed most recent version of libraries with Bower based on running in the Node.js environment .
- Developed real time video streaming application using Node.js.
- Drupal Module development, both contributed and non-contributed
- Implemented a custom Node JS script to act as a PROXY for connecting to the server
- Developed real time tracking of class schedules using Node.js (socket.io based on socket technology, Express JS framework)
- Use NODE Package Manager ( NPM ) to manage the modules and used it to install useful tools such as Grunt, Express
- Responsible for parsing JSON data to & from the server for presentation & storage purposes in the project.
- Worked on Node.js and NoSQL data stores.
- Worked on Drupal server administration like deployment, migration
- Responsible for developing a front-end application using React.js and FLUX architecture for internal team's productivity use
- Good understanding of Node JS, understood how to configure, create server, manage routes and connect database.
- Coded to implement AJAX based application by fetching the response from backend REST API as a part of JSON.
- Worked on Unit test cases and performed unit testing.
- Used JIRA to keep track of outstanding bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and improve communication.
- Used web-based GIT repository manager with issue tracking features.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Worked closely with Quality Analysts to fix bugs during Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing.
- Provided estimates, daily & weekly status report to the client on progress of the tasks.
- Used Team Foundation Server for source control.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML/HTML4, CSS2/CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap .
- Developing and designing SPA user interfaces in Angular.js.
- Created JSON objects on the front end to throw data on the server for storing the data into MongoDB on mLab (formerly Mongo Lab)
- Extensively involved design discussions and user experience sessions to provide inputs on the layout.
- Worked with banking databases to develop credit score manager.
- Created interactive prototypes and specifications, including color palettes, screen layouts and user-interface elements.
- Used Angular - UI to achieve accordion and drop-downs
- Used UI-router in Angular to make this a single page application
- Created Angular.JS Controller which Isolate scopes perform operations in UI
- Used Node.js for heavy DOM manipulation
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, Wire-framing , and HTML5 .
- Developed front end web applications by writing HTML code with the help of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Implemented mock services in Node.JS with the help of modules using Express JS
- Created web pages using Media Queries that cater to Android and IOS web platforms
- Created design deliverables, such as specifications, templates, storyboards, wireframes, and mock-ups.
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE .
- Extensively used SASS (Syntactically awesome style sheets) while styling with CSS3 .
- Created pages in Site Core and validated the HTML code with W3C Validator.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQUERY, JSON and XML.
- Responsible for maintaining current websites that include updating web pages, upload new content changes.
- Involved in the development of pages using Bootstrap framework .
- Used jQuery to perform AJAX to get JSON data from the backend and parse it on the front-end.
- Validated inputs to make sure that they will be accepted before submitting to the server.
- Followed agile methodology.
- Extensively used jQuery library for visual effects, DOM manipulation and event handling.
- Designed REST Web service for handling AJAX Request.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS that was implemented using Node.js and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Responsible for design and development of web pages using HTML, CSS including AJAX controls and XML.
- Used Backbone.js to optimize in-browser use and to load the module and to improve the Speed.
- Extensive experience using Bootstrap for Responsive web Designs.
- Conducted unit testing on the supported browsers using Jasmine framework and Karma task runner.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js.
- Involved in the development of Dynamic loading of web pages using Ajax calls with server pages like PHP and My SQL.
- Developed front end web applications by writing HTML code with the help of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Used Chrome Developer's tool for debugging the website and manipulated the nodes using DOM functions.
- Used HP Quality Center for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Created images, logos and icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Photoshop and SVG.
- Responsible for writing SQL Queries, Stored procedures, Views and User- defined Function.
- Designed and created domain model and schema using Object Oriented Design / UML diagrams.
- Strong understanding of the software development cycle, especially Agile/Scrum.
- Responsible for creating class diagrams, sequence diagrams, use case diagrams, object model diagrams, and deployment diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Implemented complex back-end component to get the count in no time against large size database using Java multi-threading.
- Designed / Developed complex use cases and reusable components.
- Provided technical guidance to business analyst, gather the requirements and convert them into technical specifications for developers to start.
- Developed Unit test cases using Junit.
- Created JSP for user interface.
- Designed and developed REST web services and return the valid response after processing.
- Set up the development environment in Web Sphere Application Developer (WSAD).
- Involvement in fixing the bugs based on the client requirements and involved in the enhancements for the web forms.