- Over 6 years of experience in UI development, Web Analysis, Design, Development, Application Testing, Performance Tuning and Technical Support.
- Lead the development process and implementation of the front - end solutions team.
- Have extensive experience in analysis, design and development, and management of web and windows based software applications.
- Developed complex Angular 2.0 UI nested components for reuse and rapid development using Angular 2.0 components for each SPA.
- Used AngularJS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient in integrating with Restful services. Worked on Bootstrap CSS framework for Responsive Web Design.
- Highly proficient in design/development of standalone and web applications using XML, DHTML, Ajax, Tomcat and Apache, Web Sphere Application server over various platforms (UNIX, Linux, and Windows).
- Expertise in using XML/JSON and AJAX to link with back-end applications.
- Experienced in developing applications using MVC architecture.
- Worked on SASS which is a CSS extension language. Restful JSON API integrating back-end systems.
- Back end development and maintenance of websites using Python.
- Experience in Design, Development and Testing enterprise applications using JQuery, Web Service, AJAX, java and Apache. Refactored existing project to make it more Restful and thread- safe.
- Experience writing angular.js code for developing Single page applications (SPA) used several in built language core directives, expressions and modules.
- Experience developing websites by using Bootstrap to optimize the web pages.
- Experience in image editing tools like Photoshop and Paint shop.
- Worked with Ajax enabled WCF services using C# and ASP.Net.
- Strong skill set in the Application development including SOAP/REST integration.
- Very Good knowledge of HTML5, XCode SDK, XML, HTTP, AJAX, CSS3 and parsers DOM.
- Experience with creating and reviewing UI design specifications, developing prototypes and conducting usability tests.
- Excellent knowledge of multi-tier Web Based application development.
- Experience with PHP frameworks.
- Developed responsive web pages using Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries.
- Experience in using various frameworks and tools like JUnit.
- Experience in Java Swings, multi-threading, &inter-process communication.
- Good experience of using RDBMS including Oracle 9i and MySQL.
- Very good exposure working with data bases like MySQL.
- Experience with Eclipse and vim (vi-improved) scripts for Java, including self-developed scripts.
- Substantial experience with Windows/DOS batch files, UNIX Shell and PERL scripting.
- Efficient organizational work ethics, value based effective decision-making, team based cooperation and communication skills.
- Strong customer and quality focus with proven ability to manage onsite client relationship.
- Experience developing websites by using Bootstrap to optimize the web pages.
- Up to date Knowledge with the latest industry trends in UI design and usability.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code using Firebug and Developer Tools.
Front End: HTML, DHTML, XHTML, HTML5, XML, JSON, XSL XSLT, CSS, CSS3 & FlexBuilder2.0/3.0.
Frameworks: Bootstrap, Angular.JS, Backbone.JS, Ext.JS, Node.JS, Angular 2, Angular 4, ReactJS.
IDE/Editors: Net Beans, Eclipse, Sublime, Visual Studio, Notepad++, HTML Editor Eclipse IDE.
Databases: SQL Server, MYSQL, MS Access, Oracle 9x/10x.
Web/App Servers: Tomcat 7/6/5, Web Sphere.
Web Services: SOAP, REST, XML, and JSON.
Operating Systems: Windows, Macintosh, Linux.
Senior UI Developer
Confidential, Troy, MI
- Developed Angular based services, controllers and directives for the page development and migration of the project.
- Wrote unit testing using karma/chai js and end to end testing using protractor.
- Developed a front-end CVS Internal web application called prescriber page under specialty by using Angular 4/5/6, PrimeNG, HTML5 and CSS3
- Implemented Router Module of Angular 5/6 to make the whole project a Single Page Application and add routers according to the requirements.
- Used Angular-CLI for initializing and for project setup with scaffolding features.
- Enhanced application performance by Angular 5/6 Component based development in view of future Angular framework transitions.
- Have developed custom reusable Angular 4.0 components.
- Worked extensively on Angular4/5 framework and had experience working with Ng-Modules, components, Observables, ng-router, AUTH-guards
- Integrated the PrimeNg Library into this project and used TurboTable component.
- Created custom pipes to format the data before displaying it to the user.
- Updated the application with new features of Angular4
- Developed Registration/login functionality for IW Alerts.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, PHP and CSS. Designed Restful XML web service for handling AJAX requests.
- Experience developing high volume/transaction J2EE applications: OO/AD, Java, Servlets, JSP Spring, SoapUI, JUnit/Testing.
- Registration & Edit User Profile for all FTN sites.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data.
- Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory.
- Developed Project Page module which facilitates editors can select articles displayed in site using Object Oriented Programming.
- Developed White Paper display Module which including rate the asset, save for later and email colleague functionalities.
- Developed user interface using JSP with JavaBeans, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries, JS, CSS, jQuery, Node JS, Angular JS, and HTML to speed the application.
- Implemented pagination using JQuery.
- Developed the administrative UI using Backbone.js.
- Developing customer facing software for managing advertisements using Backbone.js
- Developed the download functionality for the whitepaper with tracking mechanism.
- Setup framework for all current and future front-end projects to use Backbone.js
- Developed utility to parse and import low-level data in multiple formats.
- Used agile methodology for software development. Developed several REST web services.
supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks such as remote thermostat and demand- response management. REST web services leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Evaluate the request for enhancements and analyze the high priority bugs.
- Refine and iterate user experience by designing new modules and interfaces in a complex, responsive site.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Used SVN as the version control software and WebStrom as the IDE for design and development.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit technology needs from UI standpoint.
Senior UI Developer
Confidential, Southlake, TX
- Worked in Agile Methodology environment.
- Designed and developed the user interfaces with various tools and implemented ASP.NET validation controls, Java Script, jQuery, CSS for server and client- side validations respectively.
- Implemented the responsive Web designs using the SASS CSS preprocessor, CSS3 media queries, and Bootstrap.
- Used the latest HTML5elements for video playback, content rendering using semantic tags such as article, section etc.
- Integrating React's Redux framework to scale and maintain the application better while handling large amounts of data
- Consumed REST based Microservices with Rest template based on Restful APIs.
- Used Bootstrap and media queries to create a responsive website that fit all users and devices from desktop to tablet and mobile phone.
- Designed graphics, buttons, and logos for the website to enhance the application features for the user.
- Used AngularJS to create custom directives for navigation bar, sidebar filters for patient data, strict filters for exact match search and other re-usable sections.
- Used $http with AngularJS interceptors to make sure the requests were valid and used UI-router to handle nested views and avoid page redirection.
- Leveraged two- way data binding through $scope in applications built on AngularJS and also implemented different validation control on the web-pages using AngularJS.
- In React Js developed efficient updating of HTML document when data changes and it's a Single Page Application.
- Worked with several React elements, React node and React components in React Dom technology (ReactJS).
- Created Menus and Drawer component by using Typescript and React.js
- Used React-redux to set State and props between Parent and child component.
- Responsible for implementing UI mockups, integrating third party REACT libraries, and handling/creating Redux store data.
- Use Flux & Reflux to manage your data in React and Make HTTP requests in React & Flux
- Created React JS components using JSX, followed FLUX design pattern for unidirectional data flow.
- Involved in customizing the JSX files for rendering the UI in implementing React JS.
- Used Backbone.js for Fetching Data from the Server by giving URL to get JSON data for model and to populate model from the server. Captured the details and specifics of the website design via storyboards for prototyping.
- Implemented Backbone.js and React.js to create a dynamically changing website.
- Debugged the website using Chrome Developer's tool and manipulated the nodes using DOM functions.
- Worked with Jasmine and Mocha in testing and performed Unit testing and execution testing utilizing JUNIT.
- Build microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Tested pages for cross browser compatibility for Safari, Chrome, Firefox and IE by cross browser hacks and requirements.
- Created test suites using Jasmine, karma and worked on tools like NPM, Bower with respect to the requirements.
- Coordinated with the teams for QA / UAT and issue tracking and bug fixing.
- Used JIRA for the bug tracking and project management.
- Involved in AGILE process, two week Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application to deliver in time.
Senior UI Developer
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Developed the UI layout and front-end programming (HTML) for web application that matched requirements.
- Worked in the Agile/Scrum development environment with frequently changing requirements and actively participated in scrum meetings and reviews.
- Bootstrap used along with Angular JS in creating the Application.
- Development of Client Side Validation techniques using Web RTC and JQuery and Angular Java Script.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like Hybrid HTML5, XHTML and CSS, Grunt, LESS, Sass.
- REST - the standard HTTP request and response mechanism, simplifying implementation and providing for a looser coupling of the client and server.
- Creating a responsive web application integrating Twitter Bootstrap with Angular.JS and media queries.
- Designed a single-page website that uses a twitter bootstrap and Angular JS for front end which passes JSON data back.
- Designed and developed custom JQuery components for the front end client side validations.
- Created Graphic User Interface (GUI) and applied to web site.
- Developed server side REST style web services and called them from backbone collections.
- Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap and Angular.JS.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Extensively used Grunt and Gulp as an associate to Node JS to establish the connectivity between database and client.
- Wrote SPA (Single Page Applications) using RESTful web services plus AJAX and Angular.JS.
- Web Design and did data manipulations to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Used JQuery-Ajax plug-in to get the data in JSON format and displayed on HTML page.
- Leveraged angular resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces.
- Implemented faster mobile-friendly applications using Twitter Bootstrap framework.
- Worked on creating documents in Mongo database.
- Deployed the application to Apache Tomcat server and tested the front end using Jasmine.
Front End developer:
- Involved in designed a web portal for data processing.
- Worked extensively with SQL database, Web works framework, Java for business logic and SVN version control.
- Integrated Mediawiki system with the web portal by sharing the Postgres database for both systems users.
- Developed a generic SOAP client by parsing WSDL files to generate a UI for the input parameters for the operation in the portal to be invoked and, construct the dynamic SOAP message with user inputs.
- Developed a generic REST client by constructing the URI dynamically from the REST service registered in the portal and invoke using http request.
- Populated the SOAP services in the portal automatically by parsing its WSDL file to retrieve all service information.
- Invoked SOAP web services using Axis2 Framework and Parsed the received XML response to display in JSON format.
- Implemented WSDL and XML parsers using JDOM and WSDL API.