- 10+ years of experience working as an Information Technology Professional, which includes implementing and maintaining security infrastructure solutions across the enterprise using PingFederate, CA Single Sign - on/SiteMinder, ODSEE and CA Directory(LDAP) on platforms like UNIX, Solaris and Windows.
- Involved in analysis, planning and implementing Single Sign-On and internet security to Enterprise level web applications using CA SiteMinder, PingFederate and PingAccess.
- Implemented Single sign-on using CA SiteMinder on multiple cookie domains and integrated it with Directory Servers and Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experience of upgrading CA SiteMinder from version 6 to r12.52.
- Experience in migrating Directory server (LDAP) from Sun One 6.3 to ODSEE 11Gr2.
- Involved in planning, designing and migrating user store and policy store from ODSEE 11Gr2 to CA Directory 12.0.14 and later upgraded it to 12.0.16.
- Experience in implementing and configuring Advanced Password Services (APS) and Forgotten Password Services (FPS) with CA SiteMinder.
- Expertise in installing and configuring various middleware products such as Apache Web servers, Oracle Weblogic, IIS, Apache Tomcat, IBM Websphere, etc.
- Expertise in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Directory Servers (CA and ODSEE 11G), PingFederate, PingAccess, CA SiteMinder Policy Servers and Web Agents.
- Experience in designing and implementing Federated Authentication Services using PingFederate (SAML) and Ping Access.
- Worked on Installation and multiple upgrades of PingFederate (6.2 - 8.2.2) and PingAccess (version 4).
- Implemented federated solutions using PingFederate both as an IDP and an SP.
- Implemented token-based authentication and authorization leveraging PingFederate OAuth.
- Worked on various PingFederate adapters HTML Form, AD adapter, Coreblox adapter for integration with CA Siteminder, OpenToken Adapter, Composite Adapter etc.
- Expertise in administration tasks such as Backups, recovery, Replication, Load balancing, high availability, failover, fine tuning and disaster recovery for CA Directory, ODSEE11Gr2 Directory server, PingFederate and CA SiteMinder.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills with the ability to build tools or automate tasks using Shell/Perl scripting and PHP.
- Expertise of building Reports, Dashboards on Splunk.
- Excellent Communication skills coupled with good interpersonal skills with the ability to perform in a Team as a Lead and a member.
Single SignOn & Directory Services: CA Single Sign-on/SiteMinder 4.x/5.x/6.x/r12, Web agents 4.x/5.x/6.x/r12, Siteminder Identity Asserter, CA Directory r12.0.16, Sun One Directory Server 6.x, ODSEE 11Gr2, PingFederate v8.2.2, PingAccess v4,Netscape Directory Server 4.x, iPlanet directory Server 5.x, Microsoft Active Directory.
Operating Systems: Windows Server NT/ 98/2003/2008 r2, Sun Solaris, AIX, Linux.
Servers: Oracle Weblogic, IBM HTTP Server, Apache, IIS, iPlanet Webserver, SunOne Application Server, Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss.
Languages, Databases and IDE: C, C++, Perl, Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, RMI, JNDI, JUnit, C# .net, XML,XSLT, DHTML, Shell Script, MS-access, Oracle 8i/9i/10g,Sql Server, MySql, iMIS, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Dreamweaver, ANT.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. SiteMinder and PingFederate Engineer
- Designed and implemented Single Sign-on authentication and authorization mechanisms based on application needs within the organization and applications hosted outside the organization.
- Installed, configured and administered Ping Access and PingFederate and worked on migrating internal applications protected by CA SiteMinder to use Ping Access.
- Installed, configured and administered CA Directory, ODSEE 11Gr2 server and SiteMinder policy server on Linux and implemented single sign on across multiple domains.
- Designed and configured NTLM /Kerberos authentication for internal applications.
- Installed and configured web agents for apache and IIS webservers.
- Upgraded LDAP to Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition 11gr2 from Sun one Directory server 6.3. and from ODSEE 11gr2 to CA directory.
- Implemented CA Directory r12.16 as the user and policy store/repository on Linux.
- Worked on Configuration and maintenance of MultiWrite Disp Recovery setup for CA directory in the production environment across multiple data centers.
- Worked on Building Schema, Access Controls for CA directory (LDAP).
- Performed Disaster Recovery procedures for CA Directory during replication issues or network outages.
- Upgraded SiteMinder from version 6 sp5 to SiteMinder r12.52.
- Implemented Performance tuning for LDAP and CA SiteMinder for better response time.
- Implemented password policies for all the applications using SiteMinder.
- Created policies, realms, rules and responses to protect the applications and configure them to work under the SSO environment.
- Configured load balancing and failover mechanisms for various SiteMinder components in different environments.
- Troubleshooting daily issues and incidents.
- Implementation of federation infrastructure (SAML) with PingFederate (upgrades from 6.1 to 7.2 to 8.1 to 8.2.2).
- Support and maintenance of federation ping federate servers for federation infrastructure.
- Configuration and support for over 100 applications either as an IDP or SP on Pingfederate.
- Configuration of Token based authentication leveraging PingFederate Oauth for applications such as TouchID.
- Worked closely with the clients in coordinating the infrastructure upgrades on PingFederate.
- Configured Authentication and authorization for internal Cloud based applications using Ping Access and PingFederate.
- 24X7 on-call SME support.
- Built tools and scripts to monitor the environment and to handle day to day activities.
Environment: CA SiteMinder r12/6 sp5, Ping Federate 8.2.2, PingAccess v4, CA Directory 12.0.16, ODSEE 11Gr2, Sun One directory server 6.3, Apache 2.4, IIS 6/7.5/8, Solaris 8 and 10, Linux.
SiteMinder / LDAP Consultant
- Planned and implemented an all new Siteminder 6 environment utilizing CA-Directory as the User and Policy Store
- Implemented the solution across 2 data centers and 3 environments using the built in load balancing and failover capability of Siteminder.
- Configured webagents for IIS Server 6 for both Internal and External facing web applications
- Designed and Implemented appropriate rules and policies for various applications that utilize the single sign on infrastructure.
- Involved in building new version 5.2sp6 Ldap servers and provided bug fixes.
- Interacted with various application development teams and provided assistance in integrating their applications with Siteminder.
- Responsible for providing 24x7 level 3 Siteminder support.
Environment: CA (netegrity) SiteMinder 6.0sp5, webagents qmr5, IIS Web server 6, CA E-trust Directory Server, Apache 2.0.
LDAP and SiteMinder administrator
- Involved in analysis and Planning for LDAP implementation. Mapping LDAP-enabled and non LDAP enabled applications and data sources to the default or supported schema. Extending the existing schema when necessary by creating custom object classes and custom attributes using the proper existing object classes and attributes.
- Implemented High Availability and Fault Tolerance Strategies. Implemented replication strategies for Round Robin, with failover and load balancing. Executing Backup and Recovery Strategies.
- Installed and Configured SiteMinder and its components such as Policy Server, Web Agents etc. Integrated homogenous and heterogamous application with SiteMinder / LDAP.
- Involved in Configuring Optimal Performance, Tuning Operating Systems and Directory Servers (kernel parameters, TCP/IP stack parameters, system cache, search algorithms, operational size limits, indexes, and import, database, entry cache).
- Provided 24 X 7 Support in production environment.
Environment: CA SiteMinder, LDAP Sun One Directory Server, Sun On web server 6, IIS, LDAP, Oracle, Sql, Java, Unix Shell Scripting, Perl, Solaris, Linux.