- Expertise in using all the new features in HTML5 and CSS3 in creating the markup and the styling of the web pages.
- Hands on experience with Bootstrap features like panels, buttons, dropdowns, grid - system etc..
- Designed and Developed Web applications using CSS pre-processors like LESS, SASS/SCSS.
- Experience in software configuration management using version controls like SVN and GITHUB.
- Experience in using various IDE's, Web Storm, Notepad++, IntelliJ IDEA, eclipse.
- Knowledge in Agile Development, Scrum and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Knowledge in Responsive Web Design (RWD) for different types of devices like tablets and mobiles using media queries and libraries like Bootstrap.
- Hands-on experience with web development using Controller, Directives, Filters, Routers, Services providers.
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting existing code using Firebug and Developer Tools.
- Experience on working with debugging tools like Firebug, Fiddler, Chrome or Safari Web Inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Well versed in preparing and executing unit test cases used testing frame works like Karma, Jasmine, Mocha and Chai.
- Expertise in developing web applications as per section 508 ADA compliance guidelines.
- Experience working on ECMAScript 5 (ES5) and ECMAScript 2015 (ES6) features.
- Solid command on understanding of Document Object Model and DOM Functions.
Framework: Angular 2/4, Angular.js, Node.js, Bootstrap, SASS and less.
IDE & Tools: Notepad++, Web storm Eclipse, Dreamweaver
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Dev Tools, Fiddler
Task Runners: Grunt and Gulp.
Version Controls: TFS, SVN, GIT.
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS X.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
UI/Front End Developer
- Implementing the Design and developing modules using Agile Methodology.
- Used Model View Controller framework such as Angular JS framework for creating Single Page Application.
- Contributed as key resource of the “ Angular JS Framework Team ” in conversion of existing (XMI) UI screens of the application to Angular JS based UI.
- Involved in developing the web pages using Angular2, which are powerful in building the Single page web applications.
- Developed complex Angular 2.0 UI nested components for reuse and rapid development Angular2 for each SPA.
- Worked on Angular 2.0 integration with html templates and rest API Integration.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using responsive design and media queries, using technologies like Bootstrap, Foundation.
- Successfully performed the Restful APIs Integration using XML and JSON.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Involved in development converting the static HTML mark-ups to JSP's.
- Knowledge on techniques used in Angular 2.0 with the help of Typescript.
- Used $http in Angular 2.0 for consuming RESTful web services.
- Used SASS Preprocessor for CSS preprocessing.
- Developed applications using AngularJS single page applications to improve page performance.
- Developed reusable components using Custom Directives in AngularJS.
- Responsible to gathering requirements and creating the right solutions with our Marketing SAAS Cloud products.
- Used JQuery & Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Defined new validations through Angular.js for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Participated with SQA team in bug thrashing sessions to discuss and resolve bugs that were reported in JIRA.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
Confidential, Bound Brook, NJ
- Worked in a team, involved in developing the UI layout and front-end programming for web application that matches requirements of Client.
- Handled and built multiple asynchronous service calls using RXJS (Reactive Extensions) such as Observables, Behavior Subject and some of its operators.
- Implemented multiple views to access different applications using angular 2 router modules.
- Gathered and analyzed the requirements and converted them into User Requirement Specifications and Functional Requirement Specifications for the designers and developers to understand them as per their perspective.
- Used CSS pre-processor SASS for compiling large CSS stylesheets.
- Developed a Single Page Application, a web application that fits on a single web page with the goal of providing a more fluid user experience.
- Designed and implemented a node. JS based mobile text and voice messaging app and its cloud backend.
- Experienced in node. js middleware for uploading files.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Bootstrap, Angular 2.0, node JS, Jasmine, Dreamweaver, SASS, JSON.
Confidential, Charlottesville, VA
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Development of dynamic web pages was possible using AJAX calling.
- Worked on Responsive Web Design to make the web pages responsive.
- Redesigned pages to improve application design and UI to attract the customers by taking inputs from senior management.
- Got chance to interact with business team on regular basis and gather requirements.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application. Tested and Debugged web browser using Firebug.
- Extensively used JQuery for creating interactive web pages.
- Created an inline edit and widget collapse feature for the web page.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking and used GIT for version contro l.
- Highly involved in making updates to the current website and simultaneously handling another project.