- Overall 9+ years of experience in developing User Interface and Web Development specialized in front - end UI development with frameworks and libraries.
- Experience in Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of various web, stand-alone, client-server applications using Python and Django.
- Experience on developing which also includes web services like REST, RESTFUL API'S etc. with the help of WSDL, SOAP and JAX-WS, MongoDB and AWS to get updates from the third parties.
- Proficiency in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used Agile and Waterfall Methodologies and Scrum for development process.
- Hands on experience on CSS preprocessors such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient in developing responsive Single Page Application (SPA) and Dynamic Web Applications using MVC Architecture Using Angular framework.
- Extensively worked on building single page applications using routers both in React.js and Angular.js for smooth navigation within the application
- Extensive experience with creating and reviewing UI design specifications, developing prototypes and conducting usability tests
- Hands-on experience in using IntelliJ, WebStorm, Eclipse, Brackets, Atom and Visual Studio code for web application development.
- Extensively developed web application pages using Web Standards, Interactive animations, and E-mail design standards
- Extensive experience in development of hybrid mobile application based on web technologies to access the application APIS using Ionic framework and Angular.js
- Proficient in integrating visualization for UI reports using Jasper Reports and D3.js for Dynamic Data Visualization.
- High level proficiency with distributed version control tools such as Git and Svn.
- Expertise experience in designing web pages and used applications that meet business and user goals through a positive user experience
- Expert skill level in GUI designing using HTML, XML, CSS, DOM and good knowledge in using YUI layout components
- Experience with docker for automating the deployment of the applications
- Used jestJs for testing the application developed in React.js
- Hands on experience on defect or Issue tracking tools like Jira, Remedy and Bugzilla.
- Very Good experience in all phases of the software development life cycle including requirements gathering, analysis, designing, coding, testing, integration, and documentation
- Hands on in Design, Development, Testing enterprise applications using AJAX, JQuery, WebLogic, JBoss and Tomcat Application server.
- Experience in Developing Custom Widgets using DOJO.
- Testing application using Jasmine Test Framework and Karma.
- Very strong analytical, problem solving, debugging, documentation and excellent communication skills.
- Experience in implementing Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) using Jenkins application server.
Frameworks: JQuery, Angular.js 1.6& 2, 5 React.js, React native Redux, Flux, require.js, Django, Bootstrap, Webdriver IO, Handlebars.js, Backbone.js, Docker, YUI,IONIC, AJAX, SPRING, hibernate,Cordova Dojo, LESS, SAAS
Languages: C, C++, JAVA, Perl, Python
J2EE Technologies: JDK1.5, Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, Struts MVC, RMI, EJB, XML, JDBC, UDDI, SOAP
JAVA IDE's: Eclipse IDE, NetBeans
OOAD Design Tools: Rational Application Developer (RAD), Rational Software Modeler (RSM)
Web/App. Servers: Weblogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
Database: MySQL, SQL Server 14, Oracle 11g/12c, SAP HANA
CASE Tools: Rational Rose
Other: JUnit, JSUnit, Drupal8, Photoshop Elements 15, Dream Weaver, Illustrator, P4, Synergy, Flash, Android and iOS apps, Tortoise, CVS, TOAD 9.5, WordPress
Cloud Technologies: AWS, Azure, Rackspace
Tools: & Utilities: DB Visualizer, Squirrel SQL, ANT, JUnit, Wireframes, Selenium, GitHub, Flexbox, npm, webpack, Gulp, SVG, Grunt, Babel, Karma, Bower, JIRA
Version Mgmt.: Visual Safe Source, CVS / RCS, SubVersion
Confidential - Austin, TX
Sr. Front End/UI Developer
- Developed a web application by using Angular as front-end by using Web API to receive and pass data to back-end.
- Followed Agile Methodology for the complete life cycle of the project & Involve In daily stand up meetings.
- Configured typescript application through tsconfig file for various purposes like transpiling, debugging, tracing, generating separate folder for distributable etc.
- Used Filters to change modify data.
- Committed code change into repository by using version control tool Git.
- Implement Services to store shared data between sibling Components and inject in to it for passing data purpose.
- Transfer data between parent and child Components by using Input and Output.
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to import and applications.
- Worked with task runners like Gulp in deploying and testing the application.
- Knowledge in creating Images, Logos and Icons that are used across the webpages using Adobe Flash and Photoshop.
- Interact with other developers and end users to design and implement new features throughout the framework.
- Used Angular-CLI for initializing and for project setup with scaffolding features.
- Designed and developed web pages using with HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, CSS, Ajax, based on the W3C standards and Web.
- Built Angular 4/2 components, UI services to consume rest services using Component based architecture provided by Angular.
- Implemented Angular component router for navigation, Angular services to connect the web application to back-end APIs made use of ES6 features.
- Generated responsive data tables using with Bootstrap grid system.
- Implemented Angular, Bootstrap, LESS, and many JQuery plugins wrapped in Angular directives.
- Used Nodejs for adding dependencies to project.
- Wrote application level code to interact with backend and consume the JSON by using RXJS Observables.
- Designed and modified User Interfaces using CSS and Angular.
- Worked closely with business-side clients to deliver attractive, easy-to-understand screens that appropriate reflected the company's fulfillment workflow.
- Actively involved in code review and code quality check process.
- Managed access and permissions to AWS services using AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Developed class-based component that can be used to handle state using ReactJS and Integrated with REST API, iterating through a JSON response in JSX Render by using React.js
- Developed windows services to store SQL server data in to cloud based data warehousing by using Microsoft
- Attended standup meetings and SLDC meetings across cross-functional teams to gather business requirements and set development timelines.
- Recorded the online users' data using Python, Django forms and implemented test case using Pytest
- Built the structure and site functionality using wireframes.
- Used Cordova to develop the mobile app
- Used Grunt.js as a build tool for the project
- Implemented MVC architecture pattern for two-way data binding both in front-end (ReactJS) and server side (Node.js)
- Collaborated with other developers to handle complicated issues related with deployment of Django based applications
- SAP HANA was used as a backend database
- Worked with system engineers, backend developers and user experience design teams to implement UI solutions that are aligned with and extend (OSGi based) shared platforms and solutions
Confidential - Shelton, CT
Sr. Front End/UI Developer
- As a senior Front-End Developer developed Single Page Application using Angular frameworks
- Actively involved in the team on agile development process, and SCRUM to discuss the development of the application experience with JIRA task Board.
- Used Maven and Jenkins as build tool and deploying the application.
- Developed the administrative UI using Angular.js and Node.js.
- Updating pages using HTML, CSS in Angular.js framework.
- Developed the administrative UI using Angular.js and Node.js
- Responsible for the implementation of Web Design based on CSS3, HTML5, and Bootstrap.js Front-End Framework.
- Implemented React.js to create a dynamically changing value
- Built mobile-friendly, Responsive websites using HTML5/CSS3 Media Queries.
- Extensive experience developing queries and procedures with SQL, PL/SQL.
- Used JDBC, application server provided transaction API for accessing data from the Oracle the using standard statements.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular.
- Configured JMS Server setup and DB Connection pool setup & deployed Returned items in Weblogic Server.
- Expertise in using the version control systems such as GIT and SVN, and project management tool - JIRA, and integration tool Jenkins.
- Managed dependencies using Bower and used service version tool Git Hub. Worked with IDEs like Sublime text, Brackets, etc.
- Executed unit tests using Jasmine, Karma/protractor.
- Test-driven development using Jasmine unit test and grunt.
- Implemented MVC architectures using Full stack frameworks such as Django and Flask for developing web
- Developed front-end architecture for the project
- Developed custom Angular Services to call the RESTful Web Service/API to asynchronously fetch data and populate on the frontend using http, resource
- Developed Tabbed pages using AJAX and Angular.js, Backbone.js for quick view of related content, scores, top stories, and headlines
- Involved in building APIs and Views utilizing Python in order to build an interactive web-based solution.
- Optimized the page loading performance by Magnification and code structure adjustment
- Finished the unit test using Jasmine
- Responsible for creating an instance on Amazon EC2 (AWS) and deployed the application on it.
- Indexed documents using Elastic Search.
- Developed Open stacks API to Integrate with Amazon EC2cloud-based architecture of AWS, including creating machine Images.
- Implemented different UI Bootstrap Components such as Pagination, Modal and Collapse
- Test / troubleshoot browser specific bugs with Double Click QA tool for Flash developers.
- Designed and developed custom JQuery components for the front-end client-side validations.
- Maintained and provided technical support for assessment frontend and assessment engine projects using Java, Spring, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL.
- Worked on various form validations like field level front-end validations.
Confidential - Rochester, NY
Front End Java Developer
- Used Local Storage to store & retrieve insensitive user data during transition between the different pages.
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Involved in discussions on how to implement the business requirements in the application based on different roles of customers.
- Worked on backend validations on the service layer of the application using J2EE in testing process.
- Used Web Services (SOAP & WSDL) to exchange data between portal and other modules of the application.
- Developed pages using Responsive Design with cross browser compatibility
- Extensively used JQuery in implementing various GUI components.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and JQuery.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and updates in the database.
- Used NetBeans as the Java IDE in the development of the application.
- Developed consumer and producer of SOAP annotation-based web-services using JAX-WS. This includes features like WS-Security standards, role-based security to restrict access to resources.
- Used Apache Struts2 framework to enable the interactions between JSP/View layer and implemented different design patterns with J2EE and XML technology.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Used React-auto complete for creating Google maps location search on the webpage.
- Configured Web pack to execute linters, magnifiers, pre/post-processors, tests, transpires, etc. based on build target.
- Used Maven as a build tool, run different phases and manipulate them according to requirements.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class
- Developed Page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the Business and the management to review.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the Git Hub API through keywords.
- Developed the React container and presentational components (as Stateless and Functional components when applicable).
- Extensively used JQuery in implementing various GUI components.
- Worked with Exception Handling in SOAP/REST
- Used Maven as the build tool and GIT as the Repository.
- Involved in writing configuration centric files/modes for various services using XML capabilities and also wrote message bundles forApacheStruts2, camel and JAX-RS.
- Developed the application using NetBeans as the IDE and used NetBeans plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation, test case template generation, mutator/accessor code generation, and GIT.
- Worked with web services using SOAP/REST Annotations using JERSEY implementation.
- Involved in discussions with the Business Analysts to identify the technical requirements for CRM application.
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS and with the help of and tags as per W3C standards.
- Worked on JQuery mobile which is based on HTML 5 for designing user interfaces for web applications.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Extreme programming methodologies for replacing the existing code and testing in J2EE environment.
- Participated in the process of Software Development Life Cycle, involved in analysis, design and implement of the system.
- Built HTML and CSS system for controlling text display issues cross-platform and cross browser.
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Worked with development of data access beans using hibernate, middle ware web service components.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
- Participated in the research of new technologies like JQUERY-Mobile for few potential mobile app development efforts.
- Developing the web applications using Spring Framework, Hibernate
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner with using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS as per company’s standards.
- Used MAVEN for project management and build automation.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several Java/J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate, MVC, Session Façade, Factory Method, Service Locator, Singleton and Data Transfer Objects (DTO
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
- Implemented various Search Engine Optimization techniques as metadata, building inbound link, and outbound link text, meaningful title while designing web pages.
- Developed java modules implementing business rules and workflows using Spring Boot.
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro services using the Spring Boot
- Implemented AJAX to enhance the capability of the website.
- Used Firebug and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Implemented a controller Servlets/JSP for the security of the system.
- Involved in developing of design documents with UML class diagrams.
- Developed dynamic page designing using JSP tags to invoke Servlets/ JSP Content is configured in XML Files.
- Consumed SOAP Web services, generate classes from XSD using JAXWS using MAVEN.
- Used Git as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that must communicate with a server.
- Used CSS Blueprint to create grids and adopt cross browser interactive features.
- Created Graphic User Interface (GUI) and applied to web site.
- Increased developer productivity by using efficient programming methodologies and local development.