- Highly motivated and professional with having 8+ years of IT experience which includes 4+ years of experience in developing modern web applications using React JS and 4 years of experience as Software Engineer
- Expertise in gathering, documenting and analyzing business requirements and worked on many project methodologies like Agile / Scrum.
- Expertise in React JS framework to develop the SPA
- Experienced in using Reacts JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Expertise in React Component for UX - Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- Experienced in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Expertise in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of Future Pages.
- Familiar with creating Custom Reusable React Components Library.
- Experienced working in building an isomorphic application using React.js and Redux with GraphQL on the server side.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites
- Experienced in responsive web design using Bootstrap framework and CSS3 media queries.
- Implemented easy to use Bootstrap plugins for building carousel, accordion, modal windows etc.
- Working experience on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Experienced in CSS pixel-level layout, Consistency with browsers, Version and Platform Independence.
- Developed Web API using NodeJS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Expertise in RESTful, SOAP web services to integrate between Application to Application
- Experienced with creating and reviewing UI design specifications, prototype development, and conducting usability tests to ensure quality assurance.
- Professional in creating Templates, Mockups, and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of Future Pages.
- Experienced with front-end development with back-end system integration.
- Created API-driven interactive applications utilizing AJAX technology.
- Experienced with image editing tools such as Photoshop, Fireworks, and Illustrator.
- Experienced with various IDE’s such as Eclipse, Sublime, Dreamweaver, and Notepad++.
- Extensively used the repositories like GitHub and SVN.
- Experienced in Node environment using Node.js, NPM, Grunt, Gulp, Groovy Bower.
- Experienced in automatic build process by using Jenkins and Maven.
- Experienced in unit testing by using Karma and Mocha.
- Exper in working on AWS to integrate the Server code to Client-side code.
- Excellent skills in programming using wide variety of languages and ability to adapt new latest technologies & work in Multi-platform environment.
Development tools: Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio C++, Notepad++, Android Studio, Sublime, WebStorm, WebMatrix
Debugging tools: Chrome Elements Inspector, Firebug, IE Tester
Operating systems: Linux, Mac OS X, Windows.
Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, WebSphere, WebLogic.
Version Control: SVN, GIT, CVS
Cloud Platform: AWS
Tools: Jasmine, Karma, JIRA, Gulp, Grunt, Bower, and Mocha
Database: Mongo DB, SQL Server, Oracle, MYSQL, PostgreSQL
Front End Tools: CorelDraw, Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Illustrator, Balsamiq
Programming Languages: C, Java, ASP.NET, J2EE
Methodologies: Agile, Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML Waterfall
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
UI Developer/React Developer
- Participated with end users and business analyst to understand the business requirements.
- Built rich front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap
- CSS styles were developed to preserve the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Creating React.js / Redux front-end UI, and Node.js applications for backend .
- Leveraged React.js resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces.
- Maintaining Parent and child elements by using State and Props in React.js.
- Skilled in leading frameworks as React.js to build high-quality, scalable and reusable components and Front-end solution.
- Tested and applied the branding on a step by step procedure using Jasmine.
- Created custom filter in React.JS in the application.
- Used services to read data from the remote server using React.JS
- Used React.js library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Created React.js for reusable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Implemented React.js Controllers to maintain each view data.
- Implemented flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Used various properties, parameters in ES6.
- Created social login using G igya . Integrated the social accounts with the express account .
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Draggable
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Called the Restful web services calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Developed, implemented and tested Node.js applications.
- Involving all the stages of Software Development Life Cycle like Application Design, Development, Debugging and testing the applications.
- Have worked on AWS for fetching the pictures files from AWS to UI
- Developed Tables, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Indexes, and Functions SQL Server 2012.
- Developed and applied application wide, cross-platform Validation and Exception Handling policies.
- Maintain consistency of front-end via code over variety of browsers.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the project status.
- Integration with Rich Relevance/CDN/CMS/Optimize
- Developing the rich UI components in Optimizely
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Extensively used debugging tools such as Firebug and IE Dev tools to investigate the issues and fix the bugs.
- Wrote code to handle cross-browser compatibility issues in IE 7, 8, 9 and FF.
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for fixing of Issues
- Interacted with Customers and development teams for Fix the Issues.
- Performed the System Testing, Regression Testing for Complete UI after fixing the Issues which are reported by Testing Team.
Confidential, Plano, TX
UI Developer/React JS Developer
- Designed and developed the front end using HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
- Designed CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin padding, and table.
- Experience In designing UI patterns and UI applications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS4, and Adobe Illustrator CS3.
- Pseudo elements and CSS3 Border, CSS3 Background, CSS3 Transitions.
- Extensively used SASS (Syntactically awesome style sheets) while styling with CSS3.
- Extensively used HTML5 for audio and video playback. Worked on the MVP architecture for the GWT.
- Developed user interface by using the React .js , Redux for Single page application (SPA) development.
- Involved in responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React .js .
- Involved in using React .js components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Experience in Building applications using React .js which allowed us to render pages on both the client and server using the same codebase.
- Used React .js in development of the web application to bind the data/model that is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using scope .
- Experience in DOM, React Props, Lifecycle methods , working with React States and Events .
- Have worked with React Js for reusable components
- Created and developed the internal AngularJS framework applications projects. Unit testing with Jasmine.
- Developed powerful visualization components and DOM manipulation using React JS
- Experience working with Redux for maintaining the consistency and for running the application in different environments (client, server, and native) which was also easy to test
- Client-Side code were written in ReactJS/Redux and Server-Side Code were developed using MVC4
- Employed Redux to manage application state.
- Experience working on Redux Uni-directional data-flow achieving the predictable application behavior.
- Used Node JS, React JS , MVC framework for developing the Single Page Application
- Watched project changes with Grunt task runner and installed the most recent version of libraries with Bower based on running in the Node.js environment .
- Developed real-time video streaming application using Node.js.
- Drupal Module development, both contributed and non-contributed
- Implemented a custom Node JS script to act as a PROXY for connecting to the server
- Developed real-time tracking of class schedules using Node.js (socket.io based on socket technology, Express JS framework)
- Use NODE Package Manager ( NPM ) to manage the modules and used it to install useful tools such as Grunt, Express
- Worked with mongoose.js for database communication with MongoDB .
- Responsible for parsing JSON data to & from the server for presentation & storage purposes in the project.
- Worked on Node.js and NoSQL data stores.
- Worked on Drupal server administration like deployment, migration
- Responsible for developing a front-end application using React.js and FLUX architecture for internal team's productivity use
- Good understanding of NodeJS, understood how to configure, create a server, manage routes and connect database .
- Coded to implement AJAX based application by fetching the response from backend REST API as a part of JSON.
- Worked on Unit test cases and performed unit testing.
- Extensively used Trello for Project & Task Management
- Used JIRA to keep track of outstanding bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and improve communication.
- Used web based GIT repository manager with issue tracking features.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Worked closely with Quality Analysts to fix bugs during Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing.
- Provided estimates, daily and weekly status report to the client on the progress of the tasks.
- Used Team Foundation Server for source control.
- Responsible for design and development of web pages using HTML, CSS including AJAX controls and XML.
- Used Backbone.js to optimize in-browser use and to load the module and to improve the Speed.
- Extensive experience using Bootstrap for Responsive Web Designs.
- Conducted unit testing on the supported browsers using Jasmine framework and Karma task runner.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js.
- Involved in the development of Dynamic loading of web pages using Ajax calls with server pages like PHP and My SQL.
- Developed front end web applications by writing HTML code with the help of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Used Chrome Developer's tool for debugging the website and manipulated the nodes using DOM functions.
- Used HP Quality Center for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Created images, logos, and icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Photoshop and SVG.
- Developed Web API using Node.js and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances. Worked on ORM Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL.
- Responsible for writing SQL Queries, Stored procedures, Views, and User-defined Function.
- Coded end to end (i.e. from GUI on Client side to Middleware to database and Connecting the back-end Systems) on a subset of sub-modules belonging to the above modules.
- Worked extensively on Swing.
- Most of the business logic is provided in Session Beans and the database transactions are performed using Container Managed Entity Beans.
- Worked on Parsing of XML Using DOM and SAX.
- Implemented EJB Transactions.
- Used JMS for messaging with IBM MQ-Series.
- Designed UI screens using JSP, Ajax, Struts, HTML, and CSS.
- Developed the Presentation layer, which was built using Servlets and JSP and MVC architecture on Websphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD).
- Mentoring other programmers.
- Studied the implementation of Struts
- Implemented PL/SQL stored procedures and triggers.
- Implemented the Security Access Control both on client and Server side.
- Implemented several design patterns such as Business Delegate, MVC, Singleton and Factory to resolve the most common design issues.
- Encryption and Decryption using symmetric keys.
- Implemented PL/SQL and stored procedures for Oracle9i database.
- Used XML parser APIs like DOM for marshalling and unmarshalling of Data.
- Used MY Eclipse for writing JSP, Struts, and Other Java code snippets.
- Used J-Unit framework for Unit testing of application and Clear Case for version control.
- Built application using ANT and used Log4J to generate log files for the application.
Environment: Java, Java Swing JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Applets, Servlets, JCE 1.2, RMI, EJB, XML/XSL, Visual Age java (VAJ), Visual C++.