- Experience in enterprise technology with ability to contribute to typical JEE stack (spring, Spring MVC, spring Data, spring Boot, spring Batch, spring JMS, Hibernate, RESTful Web services, SOAP Web services JAX-WS, JAXB, XML) and web service-based solution
- Good experience in working with Team Development for Site core (TDS) for check-in and working with multiple developers together.
- Worked closely with back end group to execute AJAX call to REST API s and update dynamic functionality of HTML in Angular 5 .
- Extensive working experience in Site core platforms like Web Content Management.
- Developed ANT scripts and used MAVEN tool to build and deploy J2EE Applications .
- Used High charts and d3.js for creating Graphs and charts for payments section and implemented the filtering functionality for the graphs.
- Provided SharePoint best practices and advice regarding site set-up, site security, maintenance, and future needs.
- Experience in Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.
- Worked extensively on Responsive design using Angular 6 Components.
- Using Spark-Streaming APIs to perform transformations and actions on the fly for building the common learner data model which gets the data from Kafka in near real time and Persists into Cassandra
- Good understanding knowledge in installing and maintaining Cassandra by configuring the Cassandra.
- Worked under AWS management tools such as (EC2, EBS, ASG, RDS and R53) Developed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, EC2 instances, ELB, Security Groups.
- Developed Ansible scripts for an automated server provisioning and Docker images for app isolation, reducing the time between provisioning and deployment.
- Good knowledge on Dockers components like Docker swarm Engine, Docker Registry and Docker Notary.
- Experienced with implementing different features of Bootstrap.
- Strong Experience in database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and strong experience in writing complex queries, using Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, DB2, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Design and implement security system for GIS data access
- Experienced in developing web applications using MVC & MVVC Architecture.
- Following Test-Driven Development (TDD) programming technique to write clean code and test the functionalities.
- Experience in using testing Tools JUnit, Selenium, Gherkins, and Jasmine.
- Setup Drupal environment for local, QA, Dev, staging.
- Extensive Drupal experience and active in the Drupal Community attending and presenting at conferences and camps, developing new modules, and offering support to other users and developers.
- Experience working on scalable environment using Agile/SCRUM methodologies.
- Extensive experience in developing web page quickly and effectively using jQuery, HTML5, CSS3and in making web pages cross browser compatible and resolving cross browser compatibility issues.
- Ability to develop optimum and user-friendly web solutions and provide web, graphic and interactive programming.
- Effective problem-solving skills, outstanding interpersonal skills, good in written and verbal communication. Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment. Driven to meet deadlines. Motivated to produce robust, high-performance software
- Proficient in adapting and applying new technologies.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Frameworks: Spring MVC, AWS, Docker, AngularJS (versions 1.5, 16.), Angular 2/4, Typescript, Bootstrap, ReactJS, Redux, BackboneJS, NodeJS, Struts 1.2 and MVC Architecture.
Application Servers: Tomcat Apache Server, Oracle WebLogic Server, MSSQL Server Management Studio
Databases: SQL Server2012, Oracle 8i,10g/11g, MYSQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
IDE's and Tools: Photoshop CS6, Dreamweaver CS6, Flash CS6, Visual Studio, Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, Web Strom, Firebug, Developer Tools, Edit Plus, WebStorm, Sublime text, Eclipse, Apana, Notepad++
Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, MS-DOS, Unix
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, and SOAP.
Version controls: TFS, Git, SVN, Visual Source Safe.
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports.
Testing Tools: Selenium, Gherkins, Nunit and Junit
Confidential, East Peoria, IL
Front End Developer
- Involvement in all stages of Software development life cycle including Analysis, Development, Implementation, Testing and Support.
- Created Cross-Browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Involved in the creation of an interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using EXT.JS and jQuery.
- Developed reusable EXTJS components Such as Viewport, Panel, and Grids etc.
- Worked on the creating different screen using EXTJS, and also worked on writing some EXTJS Plugin
- Efficiently and sustainably transferred state throughout app using unidirectional data flows with Redux .
- Involved in creating Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 5 .
- Worked in an agile environment and also Installed and Configured Drupal on a Linux server and other servers.
- Developed Model View Controller (MVC) architecture-based Web Applications in Ruby on Rails, BackboneJS and ReactJS.
- Implemented Spring Batch and Spring Task Scheduler to automate importing data from CSV files sent from client into DB2 database.
- Experienced in Standard authentication protocol OAuth 2.0
- Created reusable templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines, performed functional tasks using specifications and wireframes.
- Coded Rest API for Product service using spring boot.
- Used Spring MVC to develop application architecture and JDBC to interact with Database. Also used Ajax to communicate with DB for certain functionalities
- Extensively used Debugging Cascading Style Sheets to change the styles now and in the future.
- Worked extensively with HTML5/HTML in designing and updating web-based applications
- Good exposure to MongoDB, its functionality and Cassandra implementation.
- Utilized NPM scripts for build and test environments in a Node.js application.
- Did Cross - Browser coding, for making pages compatible will all browsers
- Coordinate with Interface Design Architects for meeting accessibility standards at code level.
- Utilized Site core CMS solutions to design .Net application features.
- Used Qunit to call unit test assertions.
- Ingested data from RDBMS and performed data transformations, and then export the transformed data to Cassandra as per the business requirement .
- Strong skills administering and supporting; Active Directory, SharePoint, and Migration projects. Strong skills in collaborating with the business and technical team members, project documentation, meeting timelines/deadlines to achieve enterprise goals.
- Creating SharePoint Web Application, Site Collections and different types of Sites creating and designing SharePoint Sites (limited designing experience.
- Installation of Mongo software 2.9 thru 3.4 versions and setting up of Mongo replica Sets with 3 node architectures.
- Written and used Stored Procedures, Tables and Views, Triggers, Functions for maintaining and interaction with Database using SQL server 2012.
- Used Web Services like REST and SOAP for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Used JSON format in web services and API’s to provide public data.
- Used GIT for version control and JIRA for defect tracking.
- Experience in working with open source automated testing tool such as Selenium and Qunit.
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application's GUI and in the testing, environment using Selenium WebDriver.
- Design and build UIs on Server Platform in team environment.
- Participate in the team on agile development cycle.
- Constantly refine and stay current with emerging themes in larger agile community.
- Followed SCRUM methodology.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
Confidential, Alpharetta GA
Web Applications Developer.n the latest cloud technology.
- Analyze the software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constrains.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using Angular.js, NODE.JS, EXTJS and jQuery.
- Worked with a team of graphic designers to create compelling web site user interface.
- Excellent experience in implementing Web Service, WCF, REST service which communicate data in a both XML&JSON.
- Use "Mixins" to share functionality amongst many other classes and easily extend existing classes for increased customization in dojo.js.
- Developing web pages by using CSS processors such as SAAS and LESS.
- Made custom directives to show bar and pie graph for dashboard using d3 JS.
- Used Web Services like REST and SOAP for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Used AJAX for implementing dynamic Webpages where the content was fetched via API calls and updated the DOM (JSON Parsing).
- Experience with Container based deployments using Docker, Working with Docker images, Docker hub and Docker registries.
- Involved in development and finalization of initial design of the application and worked with content managers, copywriters and designers to resolve the issues.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend databases (SQL) using C#.
- Developed SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
- E2E Testing with Cucumber, Protractor frameworks.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility issues for application supported browsers.
Confidential, Malvern, PA
- Involved in discussions with the System Analysts to identify the technical requirements.
- Involved in team meetings with complete Webmaster’s UI team and end user client for understanding needs in new implementation & Involved in daily team meetings & weekly scrum meetings.
- Implemented various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques as metadata, building inbound link, and outbound link text, meaningful title while designing web pages.
- Responsible to create DAO CRUD methods using Hibernate & Spring framework.
- Involved in designing Spring MVC application and Hibernate to design module structure .
- Developed Page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Used Spring AOP terminologies to handle transaction management and logging.
- Wrote Rest-Controller w.r.t RESTful standards in Spring MVC to connect model with view.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner with using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS as per company’s standards.
- Created a robust and user-friendly CALL CENTER APPLICATION based on client requirements.
- Used Spring MVC with Hibernate framework.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Tested the developed front-end code using Chai/mocha testing unit.
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS and with the help of and tags as per W3C standards.
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Defined new validations through Angular JS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Developed CSS3 Media Queries to make the application compatible with desktops, mobile phones and tablets (Portrait and Landscape) for implementing Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Used CSS preprocessor SASS, to make CSS more efficient by reducing lot of repetition and used Compass a lightweight SASS tool set which helps to write more efficient style sheets.
- Used AJAX, JSON to send requests to the server to check the functionality of the website.
- Designed sandboxes and maintain checkouts and check-ins by using GIT version control software.
- Created the Node JS Express server to build MVC framework from front end side Angular JS to back- end database, to provide broadcast and chatting service.
- Developed code to call Restful web service/API to fetch data and populate on the UI.
- Involved in Agile development to develop web application on time.
Confidential, Charlotte, North Carolina
Sr. UI Developer
- Developed a web application by using Angular4 as front-end by using Web API to receive and pass data to back-end.
- Used Angular-CLI for initializing and for project setup with scaffolding features.
- Designed and developed web pages using with HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, CSS3, Ajax, based on the W3C standards and Web 2.0.
- Built Angular 4/2 components, UI services to consume rest services using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Collaborated with designers to create responsive Single Page Applications (SPA) on with Angular 4 Routing. Good knowledge with migrating techniques from Angular 4 to Angular 5.
- Implemented Angular 4/2 component router for navigation, Angular 4/2 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs made use of ES6 features.
- Generated responsive data tables using Bootstrap grid system.
- Implemented Angular, Bootstrap, LESS, and many JQuery plugins wrapped in Angular directives.
- Used NodeJS for adding dependencies to project.
- Created an android app where users can form groups, track each other based on GPS location. Deployed in heroku server.
- Involved in a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) based approach to UI Development.
- Developed Single page application using Angular 5 , Typescript and RXJS.
- Updated the application with new features of Angular 4 .
- Worked extensively on Responsive design using Angular 6 Components. Good at Continuous Integration practices with Jenkins. Developed Single page application using Angular 5, Typescript and RXJS.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Worked on some of the new features of Angular 4 like new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators, Router etc.
- Wrote application level code to interact with backend and consume the JSON by using RXJS Observables.
- Designed and modified User Interfaces using CSS and Angular.
- Followed Agile Methodology for the complete life cycle of the project & Involve In daily stand up meetings.
- Worked on some of the new features of Angular 6 like ng add, ng-templates, ng update, Angular elements etc.
- Configured typescript application through tsconfig file for various purposes like Trans piling, debugging, tracing, generating separate folder for distributable etc.
- Transfer data between parent and child Components by using @Input and @Output.
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to import and applications.
- Worked with task runners like Gulp in deploying and testing the application.
- Knowledge in creating Images, Logos and Icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Flash and Photoshop.
- Involved in requirements gathering, design, implementation, and testing. The application was deployed on WebSphere Application Server 6.0 & Sun I-planet. Wrote and edited SQL queries and stored procedures for DB2.
- Developed front-end components using Angular6, Typescript, Angular Material and ngx-bootstrap
- I implemented some front-end Servlets and made changes to EJB Session Bean logic that communicated with an IBM WebSphere ICS (Interchange Server, J2EE connector platform) application used by Delphi Automotive. It used WebSphere ICS interfaces to communicate with the existing business logic and the DB2 database using JDBC. This provided an interface for part defect reporting and tracking.
- Built application service layer using AngularJS Dependency Injection.
- Created Dynamic web pages using forms, filters, expressions and data binding. Used Web pack to build Typescript modules.
- JSON model objects are used as request/response content type for server communication.
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) with involvement in several web application development projects.
- Enabled validation on forms across application and notify users of invalid input.
- Collaborated Sass to keep large stylesheets well-organized, and to generate aggregated stylesheets.
- Developed various generic Component, Directive, Pipes and SASS classes to use across the both project. Including generic Module and Service Provider.
- Developed SQL Queries to run against database in Microsoft SQL Server for the application.
- Built HTML templates for high traffic and complex data driven websites.
- Developed application in PaaS environment.
- Designed and developed effective mechanism to automate existing processes using PostgreSQL pSQL.
- Configured Swagger-UI registered Micro service with Eureka server to monitor service health check etc. from Spring Boot admin console.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle 11g database and used the Stored Procedures in the application.
- Knowledge in using version control systems Subversion such as (SVN) and GitHub.
- Experience in Unit testing and implemented test cases for applications using testing frameworks like Jasmine , Junit etc.
- Used Dreamweaver, Photoshop CS6, Flex for implementing application and designing graphics and images.
- Deployed the application on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers includingIE9.