- 3+ Years of experience in React Js, Redux, ES6, Web pack and Flex
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM .
- Extensive knowledge in developing single - page applications ( SPAs ).
- Working knowledge of Web protocols and standards ( HTTP HTML5/XHTML/XHTML-MP, CSS3, Web Forms, XML, XML parsers)
- Created User Interfaces for Mobile/Tablet/Desktop using HTML5 & CSS3
- Good experience on customizing CSS frameworks like Bootstrap and Foundation using CSS pre-processors LESS or SASS and Compass .
- Expertise in implementing easy to use Bootstrapplugins for building carousel, accordion, modal windows etc.
- Expertise in analyzing the Document Object Model (DOM) Layout, DOM Functions, and Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Expertise in React Js framework to develop the SPA .
- Expertise in React Js and working with React Flux architecture.
- Expertise in creating Custom Reusable React Components Library
- Experienced in working with Redux architecture using complex Object Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites
- Experience in using React Js components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Good Experience in React Js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts .
- Expertise in React Component for UX - Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- Expertise in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of Future Pages.
- Familiar with creating Custom Reusable React Components Library.
- Expertise in using Middleware, Redux - Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Experienced in working with Node . js and NPM modules like http-server, Marathon, inquirer, path, mongo DB, Micro Services, Request, Elastic Search, express, luck, spark and templating engines.
- Experience in Node environment using Node.js, NPM, Grunt, Gulp, and Groovy Bower .
- Knowledge of utilizing cloud technologies including Amazon Web Services ( AWS ),
- Expertise in RESTful, SOAP web services to integrate between Application to Application
- Experience with front-end development with back-end system integration.
- Proficient in using Unit.js testing framework along with Jasmine , Karma , Protractor , Mocha test runners
- Expertise in using bug tracking tools like JIRA .
- Experience in Version Control tools like GIT, SVN for Source Code version management.
- Experience in Jenkins.
- Expertise in using IDE tools such as Notepad ++, Web Matrix, Eclipse, Sublime Text Editor, IntelliJ IDEA , and Web Storm
- Ability to work effectively while working as a team member as well as individually.
- Excellent communication and Inter-Personal Skills, well organized, goal oriented.
Development tools: Eclipse, Web Matrix, Web Strom, Bonita, Sublime, Dreamweaver, and Notepad++.
Debugging tools: Firebug, Bugzilla, Chrome Developer Tools, IntelliJ.
Frameworks: React JS, Angular JS (1.x), Node JS.
Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic 8.1, J Boss, HTTP Web Server.
Platforms: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/Vista, Sun Solaris 9/10, IBM-AIX 5.2/5.3, Linux 5/6.
Methodologies: Agile, Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML Water fall
Database: MONGO DB, PostgreSQL, Spunk data storage (Big data), Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, SQL Server 2000, 2005 & 2008; IIS 6.0/7.0
Frond End Tools: CorelDraw, Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Illustrator
Testing Tools and Logging Frame Works: Junit3.8/4.0, Load runner, Jasmine, Selenium, T-probe, Easy Mock
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA, MySQL, C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, web Services.
Confidential, Irving, TX
UI Developer/ React Developer
- Used ReactJs virtual DOM instead of regular DOM for improved efficiency and performance.
- Used ReactJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a SinglePageApplication (SPA).
- Used the feature of ReactJS of running the server and rendering the virtual DOM, returning to the browser as a regular page.
- Involved in transpiling, bundling and developing React components for the partner homepages using React . js .
- Migrated the code to React . js -with Redux .
- Used React flux to polish the data and for single directional flow.
- Implemented flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Created Reusable component and wired them installing great router .
- Used Redux Async actions to make the app fully asynchronous.
- Created flux stores to migrate an existing fluxapp to redux .
- Participated with SQA team in bug thrashing sessions to discuss and resolve bugs that were reported in JIRA .
- Designed web pages and used applications that meet business and user goals through a positive user experience.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table less design following W3C standards.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
UI Developer/React Developer
- Developed React Js pages, Web services calls and AJAX calls for the application.
- Used React Js in development of the web application to bind the data/model that is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using scope.
- Developed user interface by using the React Js , Flux for SPA development.
- Implemented client side Interface using React Js .
- Worked with ReactJs components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Build React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Responsible for developing a front-end application using React Js and FLUX architecture for internal teams productivity use.
- Experienced in React Js and working with React Flux architecture for developing Single Page Applications SPAs .
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React Js .
- Extensively used SASS (Syntactically awesome style sheets) while styling with CSS3 .
- Used Firebug and Chrome Developer Tools for debugging and for element styling.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the Mongo DB for the application on devices.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the project status.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub .
- Made the application responsive using Bootstrap and CSSMediaQueries .
- Involved in implementing Queries to the backend MongoDB database using Http service to fetch JSON contract.
- Experienced in implementing CRUD database operation on such as MongoDB .
- Used Jasmine and Karma as end to end testing tools for debugging and software quality insurance.
Confidential, Mountlake terrace, Washington
UI Developer/React JS Developer
- Worked on an Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
- Responsible to Style, look and feel of the web page with SASS that extends CSS with dynamic behaviour such as variable, mixing, operations and functions.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views , rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Involved to implement various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library , including Tree, Slide-View , and Table Grid .
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components
- Used React-autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- Configured Web pack to execute linters, magnifiers, pre/post-processors, tests, transpires, etc. based on build target.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords.
- Developed the React container and presentational components (as Stateless and Functional components when applicable).
- Developed the flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Used Node Package Manager ( NPM ) to manage modules & used it to install useful tools as Grunt , and Express .
- Developed single application to render dynamically based on the JSON from the Node JSserver Fetch data from mongo DB using Mongoose of Node.js .
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Handled cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows.
- Used JIRA to keep track of outstanding bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and improve communication.
Front End Developer
- Participated in Multi-tire application development environment.
- Communicated with BusinessAnalyst System to know the technical requirements for the project.
- Created CSS styles to keep up the consistency of all screens all through the application and situating of screen objects.
- Examining the web page on cross- browser compatibility to fix the bugs pertaining to different browsers.
- Used to update templates and create additional functionalities by using jQuery.
- Worked with the ObjectOrientedProgramming concepts such as inheritance etc.
- Created different modules such as Admin, User, and Job Folders
- Participated in development of JSP.
- Used JUNIT test cases for developing
- Involved in developing PL / SQL code for handling data
- Responsible for all client side validations and implementing business logic based on user selection using JQuery and JQueryUI .
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web services using AJAX , JSON and XML .
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Extensive use of spring ( IOC , MVC ), Struts.
- Developing and maintenance of Software applications using SPRING , HIBERNATE , JAVA / J2EE .
- Used Firebug , FirebugLite , and IE developer toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Used waterfall model of software development.
Front End Developer
- Created several JSP pages as common library that included in the other pages as standard modules like portlets .
- Worked extensively with the backend team to integrate the HTML code into JSPs .
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs , Restful Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Co-ordinate with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements analyzed and designed the business requirements to documented and implemented.
- Created various web page layouts using HTML and CSS .
- Validated input values to make sure that they will be accepted before they are submitted to the server.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.