- About 6+years of IT experience as a Front - End UI Developer with exceptional skills in Analysis, Design and Development of high scalable Multi-Tired Web Applications.
- Expertise in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) with MVC Architecture such as AngularJS, Angular 2, ReactJS, Backbone JS.
- Good Knowledge of Flux pattern for State Management in Application Using Redux, RxJs.
- Experience with React.JS and React-Redux app and developed real time applications using React JS Flux architecture for creating user interface, displaying data, keeping the user interface up-to-date when data changes
- Experience in creating maintainable and testable software applications using AngularJS, created Multiple & Nested Views, Routing, Controllers, Services, Custom directives and implemented 2-way data binding
- Experience in working on Angular 2 orders, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templates, and Events
- Developed API driven responsive web applications by integrating Angular 2 with Bootstrap and API's
- Extensively implemented ES6 for building an interactive cross-platform web application.
- Extensive use of Node.js, Express.js, and MongoDB to create server-side applications.
- Strong experience in working with third party webservices and using AJAX for implementing dynamic webpages where the content can be fetched via API calls, using Restful web services.
- Perform Web Optimization on websites and web services for improved functionality over Cross Browsers and platforms compatibility issues, responsible for Responsive Web Design and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Hands-on experience in using React . js components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Well versed with the implementation of Ajax in any web pages.
- Expert in Restful services consuming using Get, Post, Delete, Put methods while accessing external API and Experience using AJAX calls to create interactive web applications.
- Have used JSON for retrieving data.
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) using Bootstrap and Media Queries.
- Experienced in version control tools GIT and SVN Apache Tortoise Subversion and various bug tracking tools like Bug-Zilla and JIRA
- Experience in using build tools, Gulp, Grunt, NPM, Webpack, Webpack-loaders, REST Web Services for package management and installation
- Experience with full Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC), Object Oriented Programming and Agile Methodologies.
Framework: JQUERY, Angular.js 1.5 & 2, ReactJS, Node.js, Backbone.js
IDE & Tools: Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio, NetBeans, Atom, Sublime, Notepad++, WebStorm, Dreamweaver
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Google chrome debugger
Languages: C, C++,ASP.Net, Core Java
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux.
Web Experience: Responsive Web Design, Adaptive Web Design
Programming Concepts: Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
Database: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle
UI/React JS Developer
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Used Node JS to run Web pack tasks and help build the project.
- Implemented React-Router to turn the application into Single Page Application.
- Took advantage of the Redux framework which implemented Actions to modify the Store State
- Also maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using Redux.
- Responsible for creating web-based applications using React JS, Node.JS, and Redux workflow.
- Built single page application with modules, reusable components, forms using React JS.
- Setup production dependencies for application are Redux JS, Web Pack, Grunt, Babel, and Polyfill.
- Worked upon the dashboard for the project which contained a variety of forms and components using redux forms and React JS.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Redux for SPA development.
- Developed client side Interface using React JS.
- Used React-Router to turn the application into Single Page Application.
- Developed the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Dragabble.
- Participated in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Involved in building stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords.
- Used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Followed agile methodology during SDLC, with regular SCRUM sessions and bi-weekly sprint sessions to discuss the project progress and assign user stories as per the sprint backlogs.
- Worked with Agile methodology, developed scrum teams within the development team and have ability to complete the tasks within given sprints.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Using Mocha, chai for testing the developed API's
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing AngularJS, developed routing through web pages and achieved Single page application (SPA).
- Used AngularJS to achieve two-way data binding.
- Leveraged two way data binding through $scope in applications built on AngularJS.
- Implemented different validation control on the web pages using AngularJS.
- Created Custom UI screens by using XSL and XML data from Quick base reports
- Used MVC Framework Angular.js in the development for data binding and to consume REST ful web services
- Used Session storage to store the values with in the browser and ensure the security with siteMInder.
- Developed Angular custom directives to make them integrate with Oracle Web Center sites.
- Used Jira to track the user stories and defects with agile technology.
- Involved working with UX Designers and helped them in developing some efficient designs through card sorting techniques
- Initiated separate local environment setup for UI using Source Tree, Bitbucket, Bower and Grunt
- Involved in developing a data dash boarding site using AngularJS
- Working with CSS3 pre-processors such as SASS, less
- Used Stash repository to check in the code with GIT.
- Used Jasmine for Unit testing each Component and used Karma for processing the testing procedure.
- Exchanged data with the help of JSON files to exchange data between server and client.
- Managed time effectively meeting all the deadlines for the release of projects.
- Worked on multiple project timelines simultaneously within a deadline driven environment.
- Developed, modified, and implemented the Web site to ensure consistency of layout in accordance with client goals.
- Wrote external CSS file, which linked to the HTML file to increase the traffic of the web site.
- Developed the application logos and images by using Adobe Photoshop CS3 and Illustrator.
- Understand each and every module and gathered and managed the project content by using Content Management System (CMS).
- Involved in software coding, testing, and debugging for web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Used AJAX to parse JSON object to dynamically overlay contents on web pages.
- Used Bootstrap , SASS and Angular JS for responsive web application.
- Used browser compatibility standards and principles to perform the website operations.
- Developed the table less web applications using with CSS and with the help of Tags on W3C standards.