- A passionate applied researcher, UI/full stack engineer, technical architect, engineering manager, with hands on experience on web development, Data mining.
- Extensive R & D experience, architected and build horizontally scalable back - ends DBs, distributed Serverless and Rest API services; web based front end with modern, highly interactive Angular, React. Experience of 17 years.
- Over 17 years of experience designing and implementing Enterprise applications, Client /Server applications, Database Driven Web based applications, UI development, and architecture.
- Voice over command on the UI technologies, Server side Development and Database.
- Experienced in all stages of Software development life cycle (SDLC) starting from gathering Business specifications, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of projects using various methodologies like Waterfall, Agile, Scrum.
- Liaise with design, development and production teams to ensure optimal user experience (UX).
- Own the architecture of the platform and plan the development release cycles
- Expert in Serverless Programming, Micro Services, Rest API, SOA, Client/Server experience with Node JS, Express, .net Web API.
- Experience with full software development life - cycle, architecting scalable platforms, objects oriented programming, and agile methodologies.
- Be responsible for the articulating the vision of the product on the Full stack
- Expert with .net, c#, Entity framework, SOA, WCF, Restful services.
- Expert with SQL and NoSQL( SQL server, oracle and Dynamo DB ).
- Expertise and Architecting application for Cloud Migrations deployment with Azure, AWS
- Experience working MVC Architecture and also in using version control (TFS, GIT, code-commit).
- Experience in building security using OWASP guidelines.
- Involved in implementing the complete app in MVC with React JS, Angular.JS
- Architecture, design and code reviews and demonstrating the architectural implementation through code and design.
- Ability to write clear, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Strong problem-solving, organizing, communication and planning skills, with ability to work in team environment.
- Strong Multitasking capabilities
Technical: Management Engineering Management Project/Product Roadmaps Cross Functional Interfacing Project Scheduling & Status Agile/Scrum Framework
TECHNOLOGIES & TOOLS:
Server Technologies: Node JS, express, .net core, C#.NET, ASP.Net, ADO.Net Entity Framework, JSON
Services: Restful (Web API),Micro Services WCF, SOA, Web Services.
Cloud Technologies: Azure, AWS, HCP
Protocols: HTTP, TCP
Database: SQL Server, Oracle, Mongo DB, Dynamo DB
Version Control Tools: GIT, VSS, TFS.
Testing Tools: Jest, Jasmine
Methodologies: Scrum, XP, SDLC, Waterfall, Iterative
Patterns and Tools: SOA, IOC, DI, OOAD, Visio, Visual Studio Modeling
- Leaded and provided technical leadership, guidance, and assistance to development teams in implementation of established architectures and designs to develop highly available and fault tolerant applications.
- Develop proofs-of-concepts and prototypes to help illustrate approaches to technology and business problems
- Will work with management, data scientists, Dev ops and software developers on projects related to technology and architecture of digital media systems including identifying and implementing products and services for Web based and Mobile delivery
- Present proposed solution blueprints to the Architecture Review Board. Communicates solution blueprints to other project team members, business users and program sponsors
- Create new features from scratch, enhance existing features and optimize existing functionality, from conception and design through testing and deployment of end-end reliable and fault tolerant app.
- Designed Highly interactive and responsive UI dashboards and highly available Micro services created on AWS lambda Serverless computing.
- Highly Utilized AWS environment to end-end development, process and deployment.
- Provides technical and thought leadership, leads stakeholder management, contributes to KPI reports and ensures system support documentation and other knowledge repositories are kept current
- Roughly 70-80% hands-on coding
Tools: React JS, Redux, Node JS, Chart JS, Restful API, HTML5,CSS3, SCSS, Java Script, AWS, Cloud9, Lambda, Cognito, Serverless API, Dynamo DB, Jest.
Architect & Manager
- Managing, Architecture, Development and Releasing Consistent and highly available applications for Digital Products.
- Introduced new technologies and Hands on React/ Redux, Angular, Node JS single page applications.
- Created highly scalable node JS / .net Restful Micro services with highly secured.
- Expanded the POCs to Real time projects with MERN and MEAN stack
- Increased the user base by maintaining the consistent, highly available Distributed applications.
- Excellent command on Azure and AWS cloud environment
- Managed the highly result oriented team across the globe.
Technical Architect, Lead Analyst
- Responsible for system architecture, engineering, and system administration. R&D, web application architecture and coding, data modelling and database administration, build and deployment, API design
- Implement SOA with WCF framework, Used CLR profiler to find bottle neck and enabled TCP for transfer of data to increase the processor time 45%.
Tools: C#.net, MVC, ASP.net, WCF, HTML4, jQuery, Ajax, MS SQL Server, SQL Profiler, Oracle, Forte Language,.net Framework 3.5, CLR Profiling, Your kit Profiler.
Technical lead, Team lead, Manager
- Lead 5-15 members team to design the web application with SOA architecture and liaison between the client and development team.
- Created ORM framework from scratch to support the Forte Language and to maintain
Tools: C#.net 2.0, ASP.net 2.0, Forte Language, WCF, WF,.net Framework 3.0, Web sphere MQ, Oracle.
Software engineer/Module lead
- Implemented application development, resolved performance and lead a team
Tools: C#.net, ASP.net 2.0, Oracle 8i, SQL Server