- Experienced in content management, database architecture, e - commerce and supply chain management.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTful Web Services using AJAX, JSON to integrate between different applications and services
- Proven ability in optimizing web functionality that improves data retrieval and workflow efficiencies and delivering user-friendly applications on time, meeting coding standards.
- Process expertise in Object Oriented Analysis/Design, Data structures, algorithms, progressing from problem statement to well-documented designs.
Web Stacks: MEAN, LAMP
Web Frameworks: React Js, Hack, Google App Scripts, Jquery, AngularJS, Redux, MVC, CMS, CodeIgniter, kite
Application Software: Atom, Google App Maker, Netbeans, Webstorm, MS-Office suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, Android Studios, Dreamweaver CS5, Eclipse, Sublime Text
Database: MYSQL, Google Cloud SQL Database
Operating System: Linux, Unix, Window
UI/Front End Developer
Confidential, Tucson, AZ
- Involved in developing UI pages using HTML5, CSS3, ES6 and React.
- Implemented React container and presentational components (as Stateless and Functional components when applicable).
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux and REMIX library.
- Created and integrate content driven applications on top of the AEM core platform.
- Used NPM and Webpack to translate and combine all necessary JS and CSS.
- Consume APIs in the UI code using React JS.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Redux concept.
- Write code for native counterpart of the application for mobile using React Native for iOS and Android.
- Followed ES6 coding standard and coding best practices.
- Involved in the development of the single review tool - SRT implemented with Hack, Mysql scuba database, HTML, CSS, BootStrap, React Js.
- Designed workflows to determine the sensitive and inappropriate content on Messenger kids app with Mercurial version controlling tool.
- Using ES6 and JSX with react for component development with ReactJS.
- Worked with ML team to create event logging models on the messenger kids android and ios apps.
- Performed unit tests to ensure optimal interpretation and functionality.
Business Application Developer
- Designed and implemented 'Packaging & Supplies Order Portal' for supply chain management with Google App Maker, Google Cloud SQL and App Scripts
- Developed and maintained auto-replenishment tool to calculate Inventory levels and suggest order triggers to the Procurement team.
- Improving business operations & visibility, building dashboard with Google PLX
Software Web Developer
- Full stack web developer responsible for the end-end development of the social networking website includes photos share, friends, editorial with PHP 5.6, MYSQL, HTML5, CSS3, Jquery, React JS and Bootstrap.
- Devised SEO strategies based around specific keywords.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP APIs, including JSON data formats.
- Used React-Router-dom to turn application into Single Page Application
- Developed messenger and commenting platforms.
- Collaborate with designers to create simple, intuitive user experience.
Software Web Developer - Student Intern
- Developed dynamic and interactive website that ensured high traffic, page views, user experience, responsive and mobile optimized using Bootstrap.
- Worked with ReactJS - props, state, keys, refs, events and fetch api to make calls to the server.
- Designed prototypes, wireframes and mockups using “invision” platform.
- Integrated third party services such as Instagram feeds, Store locator and SHOPIFY platform which increased their sales up to 20%.
- Parallax effect is implemented as the main template with smooth CSS and JQUERY animations.
- Created logos, banners and buttons for websites using Photoshop.
- Developed user friendly websites and dynamic social networking applications.
- Experienced in creating optimized code using raw PHP, CodeIgniter, KITE Framework (developed by Confidential MVC) using PHP 5.5, MYSQL 5.5, Jquery 1.10, Angular 1, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
- Revamped web application security, minimizing hacker attacks like SQL injection, XSS.
- Fixed bugs from existing websites and implemented enhancements that significantly improved web functionality and speed.
- Worked with senior developers to manage database design for large, complex projects.
- Handled lots of short-term projects in agile methodology.