A creative and user experience designer with 13+ years of experience. Provides strategic design solution, Low and high - fidelity prototype. Execute design, create visual prototypes, and build application front-end interfaces; maintain best practices and design methods for art direction and stay abreast of rich media techniques, emerging technologies, and latest web trends. Have led a team of visual designers for iOS and Android.
UX Tools: Sketch, Invision, Axure pro, Justinmind, OmniGraffle
Adobe Technology: Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe XD
Web Technologies & Framework: HTML, CSS, Salesforce Lightning Design System
Mobile Platforms: iOS, Android, Windows
Microsoft Languages: FrontPage, Publisher, PowerPoint - Office Applications
Confidential, Cherry Hill, NJ
UX / Visual Designer
- Collaborate with the product team and the business team to gather requirements, create visualization concepts, high-fidelity mockups, and prototypes and other conceptual frameworks that support the product experience.
- Experience turning complex use cases into intuitive and best user experiences.
- Plan, design and carry out research activities to get a deep understanding of the users. Converting research data into clear findings and embed them into an agile workflow that provide firm decisions. Involve team members in analysis and brainstorming sessions to increase consensus and challenging assumptions.
- Establish the look and feel and maintain the brand strategy. Collaborate closely within the team in different digital disciplines.
- Create design deliverables using tools like Sketch, Invision, Adobe XD and Axure.
- Follow best practices for production across multiple platforms. Develop a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
- Coordinating with offshore team to make sure the development progress is in track for delivery.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders, designers, developers, & QA teams to execute and deliver a competitive digital product.
Confidential, Portland, ME
- Execute visual design from concept to final hand-off to development. Create visual layout for Confidential web pages and convert design into HTML and CSS
- Build web pages Using HTML/CSS and integrate into Sales force using Lightning Design System.
- Maintain reusable code and libraries.
- Maintain brand standards and consistency throughout the product’s interface.
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) and responsive web pages that are consistent across all browsers and platforms.
- Review visual design and coordinate with the development team.
Confidential, Washington, DC
UX / Visual Designer
- Act as a creative designer while partnering with various digital project teams in meeting the design deadlines.
- Primary responsibility is to ensure that the product logically flows from one step to the next step with best user experience and look and feel.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user flows, and visual design optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Establish relationships across various departments to ensure scope and creative efforts are consistent with our client requirement, branding and technical specifications
- Work closely with research teams to perform and analyze user research and testing. Communicating the use cases and scenarios effectively through workflows, user stories, personas and wireframes.
- Brainstorming session with Product Management, Creative, Technology and Production teams to refine ideas and take them to concept creation.
Confidential, Columbia, SC
- Work with product management, internal stakeholders and customers to come up with mockups and prototypes for new product.
- Manage process, priorities and quality across the UI/UX team.
- Participate in internal and external brainstorming and working sessions with project team, product owners and stakeholders.
- Create internal and external marketing materials for web/digital and print — including websites, presentations, print collateral, email newsletters, and forms, etc.
- Create concepts, wire frame and ensure smooth project delivery to web developers and properly manage, organize and maintain visual assets.
Confidential, Twinsburg, OH
Visual Design Lead
- Responsible for creating visual design for ecommerce portal for IOS, Android and Desktop.
- Conduct design review and provide feedback and develop Style guide.
- Create personas, interaction flows, workflows, low fidelity mock-ups, navigational flows, and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Create wireframes, user flows, process flows, interaction prototypes and sitemaps to communicate interaction and pixel-perfect visual Designs.
- Provides guidance in best practice to the offshore development teams to build technical frameworks and implement complex area of the UI systems.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and ease of use to complex design roadblocks.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for prototyping, visual design and front-end development in a team that worked on web and mobile platform for a coupon generating application.
- Increase collaboration and communication between the design, development, and Stakeholders.
- Implemented design reviews, created best practices around documentation and specification.
- Manage cross-functional collaboration between product management and offshore development teams.
- Implement user-centered design methodology, created concept models, process flows, sketches, wireframes, and specifications for mobile and web applications.
- Engage in weekly meetings to update, review and develop UX goals.
- Created clickable prototypes for web and mobile for use during tests.
- Translates wireframes and interaction models into pixel-perfect visual artifacts including style guide for web and mobile interfaces.
UX Designer - Project Lead
- Drove user research and synthesis on multiple projects: created use cases and scenarios, created clickable prototypes for testing, led remote and in-person test sessions, and advocated for changes based on test findings.
- Developed process flows, sketches, wireframes, prototypes, visual design and specifications for iPad, iPhone, Android and responsive web apps, implementing a user-centered design methodology.
- Develop prototype using Axure and develop app flow and specification.
- Collaborated closely with product team and execution with key stakeholders across Products.
- Create visual prototypes and build application front-end interfaces using HTML/CSS.
- Establish and maintain best practices and design methods for art direction and stay abreast of rich media techniques, emerging technologies, and latest web trends.
- Design and develop graphics and images that present complex data and analytical information in a creative and visual way that engages its audience.
- Ensure a cohesive modern aesthetic and clean look/feel in all design elements affecting our clients’ web and mobile applications while ensuring their brand attributes are consistently represented.
- Worked for multiple clients and different platforms like Lifesciences, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Logistics, Automobile and Banking and Finance.
Creative Lead - Mobile Apps
- Leading a design team and coordinate with them in setting the team's goals.
- Assigning tasks to the team members to achieve the goal.
- Worked closely with visual designers and developers and programming team members to create different types of Mobile Apps.
- Collaborate with user experience team members on interaction design framework and execution to ensure seamless transition between user experience design and visual design.
- The uses of best practice models to ensure team operate efficiently.
- Monitoring the status of work and identifying and solving problems.
- Making recommendations for performance appraisals.
Senior Web Designer
- As a senior designer, responsible for the development and delivery of eLearning products and use case testing.
- Create reusable style sheets (CSS) for different types of HTML pages and maintain consistency for all products.
- Review HTML pages developed by the team members and send for use case testing and ensure bug fixes are done and ready for deployment.
- Create Web pages for eLearning modules based on the requirements and specification.
- Coordinating with Animation designers and help to integrate the animation files with HTML pages and ensuring the eLearning modules are ready for integration.
Web Designer - e-commerce Websites
- Design and develop ecommerce websites and images that present complex data and analytical information in a creative and visual way that engages its audience. Creates the look, layout and features of a website. Involves understanding both graphic design and helps with maintenance and additions to the website.
- Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Ensure that a website is user-friendly and interactive.
- Working with clients and co-workers, their focus is on designing a site that promotes a company's business, branding and logo.