Sketch, InVision Studio, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Balsamiq, Omnigraffle, Adobe Lightroom, Microsoft Suite Brand identity, Typography, Wireframing, Prototyping, Content strategy and Ideation, Personas, User journeys, Storyboarding, Information architecture, Sketching, Visuals
Jr. UI/UX Designer
Confidential, Chandler, Arizona
- Work in progress on various Grand Canyon university projects.
- Worked on the students scholarship, degree audit and assignment portals for GCU.
- Effectively communicating the design to business and other key stakeholders.
- Worked alongside Principal UX Designer to strategically improve UI, content, and interactions.
- Ran through rapid iterative design sprints to create cohesive and consistent interfaces.
- Conducted industry research and stayed up to date on best practices, competitor UI designs.
- Utilized existing design system and made recommendations for sustainable UI elements.
- Presented deliverables and collaborated with Project Management and Dev Teams (Onsite/ Offshore).
- Delivered pixel - perfect UIs to move into development for Optimizely testing.
- Experience in coordinating with developers on the design and getting the design executed to perfection.
- Created an overall design roadmap, style guide keeping color theory, visual weight, consistency, visual hierarchy, White space and scale in mind.
Confidential, Tempe, Arizona
- Downloading cash and credit statements and answering the customer’s requirement for invoices, credit memos.
- Working on different AR cash application and receipts for Confidential, Adams Rite, Securitron and Alarm Controls.
- Communicating with the bank and customers for cash remittance.
- Running the reports and downloading the bank information.
Confidential, Tempe, Arizona
- Maintaining website portal and working back-end in updating, linking, mapping images and documenting of text.
- Editing images and saving in different versions which are compatible to use.
- Working on excel in updating the information for the website and help product team with the information.
- Working on different software like Photoshop and elements to edit the packaging, brochures and any requirement from marketing team.
- Creating Icons for the website and editing the images as per requirement.
- Assist with assortment plans for merchandise category and channel, by working with factories.
- Update and maintain seasonal line lists, including style numbers, pricing, brand, delivery and customer.
- Perform analysis, as directed, on product performance, market conditions and feedback from customers.
- Attend review meetings and keep detailed notes of edits, board review, pre-costing, line and post-season reviews.
- Ability to create a sample from a sketch while maintaining the integrity of the design concept.
- Responsible for product creation and communication from design hand-off to production which includes tech pack revision and providing technical solution which is relevant to design.
- Meeting calendar dates and communicating with suppliers and manufacturers.
- Managing and working towards Road shows and working with the sales team to set the show.
- Achieve Business Results set for brand & distribution channels focusing on apparel.
- Strong understanding of shopper and incorporating into merchandising the required procedures.
- Developing of samples as per the trend and buyer requirement.
- Processing and finishing of samples with an eye for design.
- Establish close working relationship with the buying team.
- Patterning and achieving the desire from the Tech pack.
- Developing of product chosen by the buyer.
- Working as per the tech pack and requirements.
- Understanding and working on the quality and testing.
- Ordering of trims and follow up on the same.
- Creation of bill of materials and approving it to factory.
- Working on the requirements to meet the demand of buyer.
- Creating logos, badges, website backgrounds, layouts and Prints.
- Timely submission and incorporating the changes as required.
- Communicating with the buyer on new requirements.
- Suggesting of new designs and following the forecasts and trends.
- Eye and taste for design and creating of trends.