- Around Five years of experience in designing and developing User Interface (UI) web applications using HTML5, CSS3, XHTML, Java Script, jQuery, jQuery Mobile, Node.js, ReactJS , AJAX, JSON, MVC.
- Hands on experience in creating components using ReactJS
- Good experience in creating components documentation using ReactJS
- Strong in developing and updating a web page quickly and effectively using HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery and ReactJS with the webpage crosses browser, desktop and mobile compatibility.
- Hands on experience in developing user interfaces for Desktop, Mobile, and Tablet using Java Script, HTML4, HTML5, Ajax, CSS2, CSS3, jQuery, JSON and ReactJS .
- Used SASS and LESS CSS pre-processors for converting to old fashioned CSS.
- Strong experience on working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table and Pseudo Classes.
- Have experienced on developing web applications using Bootstrap, Code Mirror, Brackets and EmberJS .
- Expertise in Client Side designing and validations using HTML, DHTML and Java Script.
- Well experience in designing UI patterns and UI applications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe DreamweaverCS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS and Adobe Fireworks CS3.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code using Firebug, Firebug Lite and Developer Tools.
- Well versed with UI tools like eclipse, sublime, notepad++ for developing.
- Responsibilities include bug fixing, adding feature requests, enhancements and new development.
- Actively involved in defining the requirements for the application, prepared functional specifications and actively involved in the database design for the module.
- Hand on experience in working with agile software lifecycle methodologies.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) including Analysis, Design, Development, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Version Control and production support.
- Used GitHub and Tortoise SVN for source code management and for version control.
- Capable of quickly learning and delivering solutions as an individual and as part of a team.
- Experience in integrating databases like MongoDB and MySQL.
- Good experience in creating JSON Schema for MongoDB and Creating RESTful Web Services .
- Experience in Creating and Drop Collection, Insert, Update and Delete Documents in MongoDB.
Web/App Servers: : Apache Tomcat, HTTP Web Server, NodeJS
Database: : ORACLE, SQL SERVER, MYSQL, MongoDB
Methodologies: : Agile, Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
React JS DEVELOPER
- Developed the application for responsive to different screen resolutions using Bootstrap and CSS media queries.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Developed external page using jQuery (from the same domain) inside a container when a tab is clicked on via Ajax call and also to support auto mode
- Used various bootstrap components like accordion, date picker, time picker, alert, buttons, modal and also react-bootstrap components.
- Thorough understanding of CSS principles with a clear ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross-browser code
- With the concept of ReactJS Worked on usage metrics and also end to end events tracing for analysis purpose.
- Resolved complex issues related to browser and network performance, cross-browser and legacy IE compatibility, client-side scaling, data modeling, usability and testability
- Used Redux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Used ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Used ReactJS for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Familiar with creating Custom Reusable React Components Library.
- Used modules like http-server, Marathon, inquirer, path, mongo DB, Micro Services, Request, luck, spark and templating engines.
- Building stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Developed the Drag and Drop functionality using React-draggable.
- Working experience on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Opera, Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Front End Developer
- Created components using ReactJS and also created documentation for components
- Experience in using Bootstrap which can easily manipulate modal windows alerts, tooltips, scroll spy, Pop over, button, type head, etc
- Used JIRA for assigning user stories and for task runner have used Gulp.
- Created documentation for all the components which is included in React-Bootstrap page.
- Experience in using GIT for pulling and committing the developed content from/to the GIT repository
- Designed applications that execute on various browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera using various debugging tools like Firebugs/IE Developer Tools.
- Designed and developed base classes, framework classes and re-usable components.
- Involved in Understanding functional specifications and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements
- Highly Curious about new front-end development technologies and thoroughly mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of programming solutions.
- Worked closely with the project management and marketing team to completely define specifications to help ensure project acceptance.