- 10 +years of professional experience in software design, development, debugging and deployment.
- 6+ years of experience in Robotic Process Automation( RPA) with full project development using Blue prism,3 years of Automation Anywhere and 3 years of experience on .Net.
- Hands on experience in building Blue Prism Processes and Business Objects for various business systems robots.
- Hands on Experience in developing BOTS with Blue Prism and experience in managing robot's workloads using Blue Prism Work Queues.
- Created end to end automation solutions for clients as per requirement which involves feasibility study, designing architecture, development, testing and deployment of automation.
- Experienced in developing Web applications using VB.NET, ASP.NET.
- Strong knowledge and experience in .Net, VB.NET, ASP.Net, MVC, WCF, SQL Server, RPA, Automation anywhere and Design patterns with proven abilities in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle with Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Integration, Testing, Debugging, Production and Maintenance.
- Effectively used UML Diagrams (Behavioral: Use case, Sequence, Activity and Structural: class diagrams), Rational Rose Enterprise Edition, Star UML for developing system architectures.
- Proficient in developing applications using Object Oriented (OO) programming concepts
- Working on Business process diagrams and process flow charts with RPA tools.
- Working knowledge of Automation anywhere, Blue prism and UiPath Studio for developing front office and back office robots.
- Expertise in database design and developing Stored Procedures, Functions and Complex Queries on SQL server using SQL Server Management Studio
- Responsible for the maintaining the design documents, Technical Design documents on Automation.
- Involved in the creation of different tasks for RPA & RDA.
- RPA script programming using Automation Anywhere.
- Involved in the centralized infrastructure for maintaining several robots across the organization.
- Proactively designed RPA Tasks as per application and business requirements.
- Designed and configured the Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere infrastructure for development, test and live environments, which comprises Interactive clients, ResourcePCs, Application servers and Database servers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Extensively worked with ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader to interact with databases like SQL Server
- Exposure to Blue Prism's Single Sign - on implementation using Microsoft Active Directory.
- Maintain several RPA bots as batch processes on daily basis and ensure quality and high performance to the internal and vendor applications of the organization
- Implemented Blue Prism User authentication by defining user roles, creating users and setting password policies
- Extensive experience in writing complex stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views, Indexes and Joins on SQL Server and Oracle
- Experience in Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User documents and Technical Help documents
- Comprehensive exposure in project delivery management and the Development Life Cycle including design of the workflow Plans.
- Hands-on experience on Exception handling and work flows.
- Strong knowledge on writing Functions, Views, Indexes and stored procedures in SQL database.
- Problem solving for the issues that arises in daily Blue Prism running and providing timely responses and solutions.
- Preparing reports for defect statistics and tracking daily and weekly issues.
- Used object cloning and key strokes to perform operation on web and mainframe. Strong knowledge on task error handling, task editing and debugging of an automation task.
- Strong knowledge on migration from previous versions of MS SQL server to latest MS SQL servers.
- Expert knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Experience working on Waterfall and Agile Methodologies - Scrum.
- Hands-on experience on RPA Excel sheet options and String Operations.Used Oracle and DB2 connections to retrieve data from DB using RPA.
- Hands on Exception Handling and Email Notifications using RPA.
- Extensive experience in writing complex stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views, Indexes and Joins on SQL Server and Oracle.
- Performed the role of system manager to audit logs and perform management tasks, monitor resource allocations in Blue Prism.
- Prepared reports like Defect Statistics and Tracking, Weekly and daily status reports.
- Worked as a SPOC for RPA developers and acted as a bridge between developing and testing.
- Involved in the designing solutions utilizing RPA (Robotic Process Automation) software, maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the technical resource on a project.
- Involved in the centralized infrastructure for maintaining several robots across the organization.
- Involved in working with methodologies like Waterfall and Agile Methodologies - Scrum.
- Used to prepare reports like Defect Statistics and Tracking, Weekly and daily status reports.
- Ability to work independently, in teams and meet delivery deadline.
- Extensive experience in developing software application using .Net Frameworks such as ASP.Net, MVC.Net, C#, VB.Net, Entity Framework and ADO.Net.
- Experience in consuming various services like Web API's, WCF Services, Windows Services, XML Web Services and Restful API Services.
- Designed automation solutions using Blue Prism RPA platform.
- Involved in Setting up the Blue prism development environment (software installation, installation of related technologies such as Splunk/logging etc.)
- Creation, development and maintenance of automated MI Reporting of Blue Prism processes in MS Access and Excel, also considering running this in MS SQL Server using MS Access front-end.
- Experienced in building Blue Prism Processes and Business Objects for various business systems.
- Defined RPA automation strategy for process involving mainframes, web service calls and web applications implemented.
- Involved in robotic Bots using Blue prism to automate process which was done using manual interference.
- Responsible for Data Extraction using Blue prism. Implemented Blue Prism user authentication by defining user roles, creating users and setting password policies.
- Performed tool evaluation and feasibility to help in selecting suitable automation tool for RPA Implementation.
- Worked on advanced Blue prism concepts such as surface automation for the web application and created a clear process flow that is understandable in future.
- Creating solution on process automation for different business applications such as windows based, web based, and java based.
- Managing governance and adopting Blue Prism best approaches. Automated regular backups.
- Created Blue prism's new objects and processes using work flows and work queues that are efficient, maintainable and well structured.
- Participated in creation of a process that involve in automation of web page and tested it by deploying the process on to the server in the control room.
- Developed solutions using Robotic Process automation and maintained technical responsibility in project delivery.
Environment: Blue prism, Quality Center, Windows 2000, Quality Center 9.0, JSP, GSM, CDMA, UMTS, HTML, C#, .NET, SQL, TCP/IP, Android SDK, XML, HTML, CSS, Ajax, Java script, JIRA, jQuery, Bootstrap, AngularJS.
- Involved in design, development and implementation of Automation process using Blue prism.
- Participated in Setting up the Blue prism development environment (software installation, installation of related technologies such as Splunk/logging etc.)
- Took business requirements, current and future state process designs and translated them into process flows and Visual Business Objects within the Blue Prism object studio, Blue Prism process studio.
- Updating the design document about the automation process.
- Took part in Development of business logic within code-stages in languages within the .NET family (C#/ J#/VB)
- Created many decision flows for the Blue Prism robot to find the different application.
- Involved in Creation of access control interfaces via the Application Modeler, within Object Studio.
- Provide support in project design, development and deployment activities.
- Driven the strategic and tactical roll-out of the solution to enterprise customers by creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios.
- Designed solutions utilizing RPA best practices and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery
- Developed and documented configuration best practices, create and maintain solution documentation
- Worked in Scrum Methodology and involved in daily sprint meetings.
- Created reusable automation framework with Meta Bots and reusable libraries with data externalization for RPA implementation.
- Exposure to Blue Prism's Single Sign-on implementation using Microsoft Active Directory.
Environment: RPA Blue Prim, SQL Server 2014, XML, HTML, Java Script, CSS
RPA Developer (Automation Anywhere)
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Developed the object and workflow for client requirement.
- Performed task scheduling using Automation Anywhere like Schedule Manager, Task Editor, Data Drive Tasking.
- Involved in Automation Anywhere Object Recorder to manage and execute windows controls as a background process.
- Developed robotic bots using Automation Anywhere to automate process which was done using manual interference.
- Expertise with mainframe, windows, web application and surface automation and End to end process automation using Blue Prism.
- Implemented Blue Prism User authentication by defining user roles, creating users and setting password policies.
- Responsible to develop services using .NET and Web API technology.
- Expertise in working with application of RPA business processes at the enterprise level.
- Worked on browser-based applications on HTML mode through the stages of Blue Prism in the object studio and process studio.
- Implemented Blue Prism MAPIEx add on library for manipulating mail boxes.
- Gather requirements from business units and analyze them to determine if they would be good candidates for automation.
- Involved in Code reviews to check for efficiency and coding standards.
- Worked in Agile methodology environment and used Scrum method of project management.
Environment: Blue Prism, RPA, Automation Anywhere, .Net, VB, Web Services, Visual Studio, HTML, CSS.
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Creating the models, views and controllers using ASP.NET MVC 2, VB.NET.
- Implemented Caching, Session State, and Cookie Management, view state, POST and GET techniques.
- Created partial views and shared templates to reusable over the application.
- Key player in requirements gathering and analysis, data gathering and analysis and project requirements for this application which is developed using waterfall methodology.
- Created functional prototypes, design templates and mockups for the entire application.
- Played a major role in coming up with the business requirements for the project, the project plan and workflow.
- Implemented security technologies in ecommerce development.
- Consumed the WCF services using jQuery Ajax calls to enable effective communication
- Extensively used Visual Studio 2008 development tool for building Web Application.
- Extensively used CSS and Java Script to create visually appealing User Interfaces.
- Extensively worked on most of the data and validation controls in Visual Studio and creating a variety of Dynamic Controls in the application supported by dynamic style sheets since there were quite some pages which database were driven.
- Members/employees where they can assist monitor and support their individual children.
- Developed and implemented custom Tracking and Error Logging mechanisms.
- Developed and implemented a custom calendar control to add, update, delete and edit recurring and non-recurring events.
- Assisted in developing Tables, Triggers, Views, stored procedures and updating the SQL Server database and Optimized SQL Server Stored Procedures using joins indexes.
- Supported the database for daily, weekly and scheduled jobs along with bug fixing and production issues.
- Assisted in the design and development of reports in SQL Server using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Designed, processed and displayed reports in the website using the Report Viewer web server control.
- Developed the deploy cycle, responsible for weekly deploys to development, staging and production environments, developed testing plans and performed an active role as a tester for the application.
- Performed and resolved cross-browser issues, Unit Testing and Documentation along with N-unit testing.
- Migrated applications from VB6 to VB.Net.
Environment: .Net 4.0, ASP.Net MVC, C#.Net, ADO.Net, LINQ to SQL, AJAX, HTML4, IIS 6.0, MS Visual Studio 2012, SQL Server 2008, TDD, TFS, CSS, Entity Framework, WCF, WWF, Windows Application, Oracle 11g Express Edition.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Involved in requirement gathering, analysis, design, and developing using ASP.NET front end technology.
- Developed and used various Web forms, Custom controls and user controls using ASP. NET and C#.
- Design and develop N-tier business applications based on analysis of user needs and requests.
- Refactored ownership of outsourced code base (C#, ASP.NET MVC, HTML 4, jQuery)
- Client side and user side validations are done using ASP.NET validation controls and Java script.
- Developed Business Logic layer by implementing Object Oriented Programming Language (OOPs) features like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction and Encapsulation in C#
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD) approach.